Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-25-2024, 04:50 PM   #6961
Veteran

Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:23 PM   #6962
Politically Incorrect

This guy MacIntyre is one annoying pain in the ass. Bitching every two minutes about the drone, people moving, people talking, where people are standing. He is slow as **** and just a guy I can't root for.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2024, 04:43 PM   #6963
Now you've pissed me off!

Nice to see Balionis taking the blazer off again.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 04:11 PM   #6964
Politically Incorrect

Scheffler is just on a whole other level. Tiger like at this moment.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:59 PM   #6965
Supporter

I am thinking about purchasing a launch monitor. The Garmin R10 costs around $450.

Do you guys have any experience with monitors? I golf 85ish on good days, 90 on a rough day. My 12 year old son has really taken to playing, and has a beautiful swing. I think we'd use the hell out of a monitor, but I probably won't go the projector route, just a net and maybe a cheap 65" TV.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 10:15 PM   #6966
Politically Incorrect

I think paying a top notch golf instructor for your son would be money better spent.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 10:46 AM   #6967
Now you've pissed me off!

Pass on the R10 and buy a used OG Skytrak
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:48 AM   #6968
Politically Incorrect

I've been watching nearly all of the US Open so far and I can't believe the brutality of these greens.

Guys hitting beautiful high shots into the green from 150-175, landing in a great spot and the ball won't stay on the green.

Fast as hell, dry, hard and no rough around greens to stop balls from rolling into bunkers, off greens or coming back off false fronts.

I don't think I could break 125 playing under these conditions from the pro tees.
Old 06-14-2024, 12:18 PM   #6969
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I've been watching nearly all of the US Open so far and I can't believe the brutality of these greens.

Guys hitting beautiful high shots into the green from 150-175, landing in a great spot and the ball won't stay on the green.

Fast as hell, dry, hard and no rough around greens to stop balls from rolling into bunkers, off greens or coming back off false fronts.

I don't think I could break 125 playing under these conditions from the pro tees.
I've moved up from the back tees at the age of 62 3/4 years. 10 years ago I could play 7,000 yards fairly well but the last ten years have taken a toll on my distance. Any idea of what yardage they are playing #2 at this week?
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 01:21 PM   #6970
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I've moved up from the back tees at the age of 62 3/4 years. 10 years ago I could play 7,000 yards fairly well but the last ten years have taken a toll on my distance. Any idea of what yardage they are playing #2 at this week?
What was your handicap? The only ppl playing 7000 yards should be scratch golfers.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 02:24 PM   #6971
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What was your handicap? The only ppl playing 7000 yards should be scratch golfers.
.6 was the lowest my handicap has ever been. You don't have to be scratch to play from 7,000 yards though. That's just silly. If you're young and haven't developed your distance yet or you're old and losing distance playing 7,000 probably isn't in your best interest though. On a firm course with me hitting it good I can get around a course of that length. As far as what I shoot it will depend on the flat stick.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 03:42 PM   #6972
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
.6 was the lowest my handicap has ever been. You don't have to be scratch to play from 7,000 yards though. That's just silly. If you're young and haven't developed your distance yet or you're old and losing distance playing 7,000 probably isn't in your best interest though. On a firm course with me hitting it good I can get around a course of that length. As far as what I shoot it will depend on the flat stick.
Well you should be or you are kind of just a jerkoff. That's a hell of handicap so that makes sense for you then. When I was a 1.8 last year I still felt I shouldn't be playing the tips. Rule of thumb if you can't compete for your clubs championship don't play the tips. And I definitely cannot compete so I don't play em. Just slows down other golfers.

Last edited by BWillie; 06-14-2024 at 03:53 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 04:34 PM   #6973
Politically Incorrect

Yardage is 7,548 and only Par 70.

My best handicap was a 7.8 from 1996-2002 when I was playing 3 days a week while living in California.

I am NOT a natural golfer but a practice, practice, practice guy. I played on the high school team when I first began playing and I was on the JV team at either 3 or 4 spot.

Once I got good, there were many courses I played the tips at my peak because I could hit 285-315 drives in the fairway.

Once I saw a course at over 6,800 yards, I would play the next set of tees to stay between 6650 and 6850 yards.

I've played some great courses in life.

The only thing I care about for someone ahead of me playing the tips is, you better play in 4-4 1/4 hours.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:10 PM   #6974
MVP

Quote:
Quote:

Makes sense. The greens are the only challenge for modern players, outside of heavy winds which the course organizers cannot control.

The players hit the ball too hard for the other elements to pose much challenge.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 06-14-2024, 05:32 PM   #6975
Custom User Title

Molinari made a hole in one on 9 to make the cut on the button.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote