Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2023, 06:49 PM   #69586
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 06:49 PM   #69587
MVP

Denver was due to win.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:15 PM   #69588
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The Vikings are without Cousins and Jefferson. I think you win that game. Browns still have PJ Walker at QB, the Texans lost to the Panthers today.

Hell I think you could beat the Bills. They're corners are injured/below avg, pass rush sucks and they can't stop the run at all
I think you’re high. Min might be in play, but the Browns’ defense will eat us alive and Russ can’t keep up with Allen unless he also gets the flu
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:23 PM   #69589
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Told you this was a 7 win team...
Yeah think they win 7 and call it progress
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2023, 07:33 PM   #69590
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Told you this was a 7 win team...
I’m sure you had KC as one of those wins, right?
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:39 PM   #69591
Fish are scared of me

God people are STUPED, it was in our best interest to throw a game to keep them away from the #1 overall pick. It's really that simple.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2023, 07:43 PM   #69592
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I’m sure you had KC as one of those wins, right?

Let's not get carried away here now. Nobody, including you thought one of those wins would be against us. September 17th, 2015 was a ****ing long time ago. My daughter told me tonight that she finally understands why I hate the Donkeys so much. She was in middle school the last time you won. She's almost done with college now. It was bound to happen sometime.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2023, 09:03 PM   #69593
Veteran

When was the last time perfect pat threw 2 INT's, was strip sacked, sacked on 4th and forever, and threw no TD's and his offense was kept out of the end zone?

I bet this was the first time. Expect more of it, especially if Vance (Radio) Joseph has the trick screens and shovel passes figured out in the red zone.

I don't get why Andy is so afraid to run #10 inside the 10, everything down there has to be a fancy double motion behind the LOS play that used to work but don't.

The WR's are a huge liability but the new tackles are a big step backwards from last years line.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:06 PM   #69594
Dazed and Confused

Vance Joseph
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:07 PM   #69595
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post

Let's not get carried away here now. Nobody, including you thought one of those wins would be against us. September 17th, 2015 was a ****ing long time ago. My daughter told me tonight that she finally understands why I hate the Donkeys so much. She was in middle school the last time you won. She's almost done with college now. It was bound to happen sometime.
There were about 5 games that we could have won during that streak. Keenum missing a wideopen DT for a walk in TD on 4th down was one.

It was the way our lame DC was able to disable your O so effectively and kept us in the 1st game on Thursday that surprised me.

You guys are lucky there are no great QB's or dominant teams in the NFL like we had to go against in the 80's, 90's and 2010's. The NFL has the parity it wanted.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 09:10 PM   #69596
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
God people are STUPED, it was in our best interest to throw a game to keep them away from the #1 overall pick. It's really that simple.
They sure had my heart pumping for long stretches of the game, didn't look like a throw job for me.

The Fins game is going to be interesting. Better hope perfect pat doesn't have the sniffles.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:12 PM   #69597
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
They sure had my heart pumping for long stretches of the game, didn't look like a throw job for me.

The Fins game is going to be interesting. Better hope perfect pat doesn't have the sniffles.
When was the last time you ever posted here, 2015? ****ing clown.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:13 PM   #69598
Veteran

BTW perfect pat is way off the mark on Manning's TD record even after the NFL added a game to help him.

He is on pace to throw only 32 TD's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 09:14 PM   #69599
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
When was the last time you ever posted here, 2015? ****ing clown.
I posted after the Miami game.
Old 10-29-2023, 09:14 PM   #69600
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by KranzDictum View Post
I posted after the Miami game.
And before that? Clown.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote