Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:39 AM   #69481
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Look at the Panthers schedule and tell me where you see 2 wins. I don't think they win more than 1 gam. I think the #1 overall pick is gone after that win.

Then you have the Cardinals. That team might not win another game either. Their schedule is also worse than the Broncos looking ahead.

I think the Broncos best bet is #3 overall, and even that might take losing games that they should honestly win.
I could see Carolina beating TB or ATL. Both teams are not significantly better than Carolina so the Panthers could eek out a win.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-23-2023, 07:40 AM   #69482
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I’m not 100% convinced about Williams or Maye, but any GM drafting top two has to take a QB. I’m wondering that it may be better to finish #3 and be “forced to settle” for the only sure player in the draft.
Who is that? Is it that LT from Penn State or Harrison Jr.?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-23-2023, 08:55 AM   #69483
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Vikings, Patriots and Raiders should all be wins. Raiders have gotten worse after that shit show today.

I think they could beat the Browns or Texans too.

5 wins IMO
The Browns and Texans are both going to be favored to beat Denver.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-23-2023, 09:23 AM   #69484
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Who is that? Is it that LT from Penn State or Harrison Jr.?
Harrison Jr
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 09:24 AM   #69485
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I could see Carolina beating TB or ATL. Both teams are not significantly better than Carolina so the Panthers could eek out a win.
Sure, they could, but I don't think they actually will.

I disagree that those teams aren't significantly better though. They absolutely are.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 09:27 AM   #69486
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Harrison Jr
What a waste he would be in Denver though. I prefer to see him go somewhere where he's paired with a good veteran QB or a young talented one.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2023, 09:40 AM   #69487
The Seated Villain

Quote:
What a waste he would be in Denver though. I prefer to see him go somewhere where he's paired with a good veteran QB or a young talented one.
Well, Russ won't be around anymore, so we really don't know what the QB situation in Denver will be. I had been thinking that JJ McCarthy might still be available in the late 1st for us to trade up for, but he looks like he might be going a lot earlier now.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-23-2023, 10:01 AM   #69488
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Well, Russ won't be around anymore, so we really don't know what the QB situation in Denver will be. I had been thinking that JJ McCarthy might still be available in the late 1st for us to trade up for, but he looks like he might be going a lot earlier now.
You don't have a 2nd. Almost impossible to trade up into the 1st without one.
Old 10-23-2023, 10:04 AM   #69489
MVP

Has Q Joe still not returned? Was seeing a near-shut out in KC his breaking point?

It's okay, Knowmo. Mahomes has broken many tougher men.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2023, 10:37 AM   #69490
The Seated Villain

Quote:
You don't have a 2nd. Almost impossible to trade up into the 1st without one.
Yeah, probably a pipe dream unless we get an unexpectedly large return for Jeudy/Sutton/Bolles/Whoever.
Old 10-23-2023, 11:24 AM   #69491
Needs more middle fingers

I'm here to celebrate the Broncos win. I was rooting for you guys in that one, as it's one of the very few winnable games on your schedule, and thus your best chance to **** yourselves out of #1 overall.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 11:30 AM   #69492
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I'm here to celebrate the Broncos win. I was rooting for you guys in that one, as it's one of the very few winnable games on your schedule, and thus your best chance to **** yourselves out of #1 overall.
They can probably kiss #1 overall goodbye at this point. That likely wasn't their last win, and they're probably already out of it.
Old 10-23-2023, 11:31 AM   #69493
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah, probably a pipe dream unless we get an unexpectedly large return for Jeudy/Sutton/Bolles/Whoever.
I just don't see either of those guys getting you a 2nd back at this point. Jeudy had a shot, but his antics and play lately probably slammed that door shut.
Old 10-23-2023, 12:03 PM   #69494
In Search of a Life

Jeudy maybe would have fetched a late 2 if they moved him during the offseason. Waited too long.

Only player on that roster they can get any real value from is Surtain.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2023, 12:06 PM   #69495
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Jeudy maybe would have fetched a late 2 if they moved him during the offseason. Waited too long.

Only player on that roster they can get any real value from is Surtain.
And he's the one they aren't even open to trading.