Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-19-2023, 01:23 PM   #69346

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Perna has figured it out. He's saying the Broncos are the worst team in the NFL. He's also calling for a complete rebuild. I hope nobody in Denver listens.
Denver has done everything short of holding a press conference to formally announce they are tanking.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:36 PM   #69347
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Perna has figured it out. He's saying the Broncos are the worst team in the NFL. He's also calling for a complete rebuild. I hope nobody in Denver listens.
I can count the number of players I want to keep on two hands. More than that will stay, of course, because of the way NFL contracts work.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-19-2023, 02:02 PM   #69348
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So he's not following football at all any more?
Well he DID think the Dungkeys we’re gonna beat KC, so he’s probably on the Patriots bandwagon right now…
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 02:18 PM   #69349
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Here's a little football history that I hadn't realized.

The broncos' first head coach is one of only a handful of players in NFL history who was banned from the league for unethical behavior. Talk about foreshadowing ...
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 03:18 PM   #69350
The man you could post like.

Bit odd on Indys part.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 03:40 PM   #69351
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Bit odd on Indys part.

They're probably offering Indy Jeudy, Sutton, a 1st round pick, and a 2nd round pick in exchange for Minshew, their new QB of the future.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 03:44 PM   #69352
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
They're probably offering Indy Jeudy, Sutton, a 1st round pick, and a 2nd round pick in exchange for Minshew, their new QB of the future.
Don’t get Knowdick excited!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 03:46 PM   #69353
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Bit odd on Indys part.

His trade value plummets every time he opens his mouth. Who wants to trade any kind of reasonable asset for a guy like this?

https://x.com/masedenver/status/1715...YJXccxRIbYwg3A
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 03:46 PM   #69354
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Oh, i hope they do. And I hope they have to trade Williams to a team he will play for and watch him be awesome for that team for two decades.

Maybe then some of the Elway balance will be paid off. Maybe.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 04:29 PM   #69355
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, i hope they do. And I hope they have to trade Williams to a team he will play for and watch him be awesome for that team for two decades.

Maybe then some of the Elway balance will be paid off. Maybe.
I’d like to see them trade the farm to move up for Williams and then have him be terrible or get kicked out of the league.

Obviously, no team without a star QB would trade that pick and teams with a star QB don’t have a chance at it. That would still be hilarious.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 08:13 PM   #69356
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I quit posting because there’s nothing really to discuss with Denver, they redefine terrible every year and… I just can’t deal with conversations thanks to Knowmo. It’s such a beat down. The dude is nuts.

Maybe I missed it, what were the nuggets of wisdom from your source?

I’m hoping they are very active with trades over the next week.
But when the roles were reversed plenty of you rubbed it in while we all still posted away...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 08:24 PM   #69357
The man you could post like.

Just constantly tanking his value...

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 09:21 PM   #69358
Supporter

I'm going to laugh when they traded Judy for a 5th round pick. Lol
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:00 PM   #69359
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
The whole thing just cracks me up. Trade 3 1's for a QB, pay him big and he stinks to all hell. Trade another 1 pick, for what everyone thought was a great HC, pay him big bucks and the team is worse.

If you hate the Broncos like most of us do and always will then this is your dream screw up.
What makes it even better is that fact that John Elway is mostly responsible for flushing the franchise down the toilet.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-19-2023, 10:02 PM   #69360
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Just constantly tanking his value...

Has Jeudy always sounded like he had a childhood head trauma and the surgeons and therapists...."did what they could..."?

Because Jesus **** does that guy sound stupid.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.