Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:46 AM   #69001
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
For historical reasons, we should document Steve Smith's response to the broncos JAG wide receiver.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jerry-jeudy...235304003.html

"I'm sorry I said you were a 'JAG,' just a guy, who is an average wide receiver they used a first-round pick on that isn't doing anything," Smith said. "I hope today you actually show up in a way you haven't shown up in the last couple years since they drafted you.

"So if you ever got a problem with Agent 89, I'm sorry for saying you're an average wide receiver that they will eventually move on [from]. And when teams call me and ask if they should trade for you, I would say no, don't trade for Jerry Jeudy. Because he's mentally unable to handle constructive criticism from people who watch specifically, can he be a wide receiver? He can be a wide receiver. He's a tier three."

Jeudy apparently didn't want to talk about it after his JAG-like game. You can see the local TV interview at the link.
I saw that live when it happened. They immediately went back to the studio guys and they were all just as amazed as I was.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:48 AM   #69002
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
2948 glorious days since the mules have beaten their daddies. What an amazing time time be a Chiefs fan
thats genuinely crazy when you put it like that

and it should be over 3000 in a few weeks lol
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:08 AM   #69003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Yeah, I saw that and thought Pat was toast. No clue why he chose to engage the blocker instead of our QB. I was happy, but man those are dumb.
Poorly coached team.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:13 AM   #69004
MVP

Remember this off season when KnowMo was so excited about the McGlinchey signing?

TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 11:15 AM   #69005
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Remember this off season when KnowMo was so excited about the McGlinchey signing?

I for one loved the McGlinchey signing.

I have fond memories of CJ and co. kicking his ass all game during the SB.

Good times.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:21 AM   #69006
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

Not surprised, Broncos are cursed at RT.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #69007
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

RT seems fairly far down the list of issues for the Broncos.

When HC, QB, and GM are arguably the worst trio in the league, I don’t see why RT gets much consideration right now.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:23 AM   #69008

Said differently, McGlinchey is a pile of shit but Denver has bigger and smellier piles.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:25 AM   #69009

Which trio is worse?

Pioli-Haley-Cassel

Or

Patton-Payton-Tater
Old 10-13-2023, 11:33 AM   #69010
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Which trio is worse?

Pioli-Haley-Cassel

Or

Patton-Payton-Tater
Considering what it took to get them, Gomer, Paul Blart and Tater is by far worse
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:36 AM   #69011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Considering what it took to get them, Gomer, Paul Blart and Tater is by far worse
2010 Chiefs made the playoffs.

Any chance that Donk Trio makes the playoffs in their tenure?

I doubt it.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:37 AM   #69012
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Why would a team trade for Russ? Expensive and plays like shit. They want him gone he will have to be cut. I hope he stays. Great for a laugh every week they lose.
Also Jeudy sucks and is expensive. I like Sutton but not at his current crazy contract. Suratin is their only decent asset.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:39 AM   #69013
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
2010 Chiefs made the playoffs.

Any chance that Donk Trio makes the playoffs in their tenure?

I doubt it.
Yep, I'm pretty sure 2 of the 3 won't be there next season
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:39 AM   #69014
MVP

Jeudy will want to go to the Browns or Cardinals so he can be forgotten
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-13-2023, 11:45 AM   #69015
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Respectfully, then you don't understand his career what he did New Orleans twice basically and you don't understand the Bronco roster.

Respectfully,

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote