Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:24 AM   #676
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Friend of a friend got in a wreck on I-35 last night. Apparently the driver of the other car was Malik Herring. Heard his car reeked of cannabis. I hope it's not true, but I have no reason to doubt the source.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:33 AM   #677
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
Friend of a friend got in a wreck on I-35 last night. Apparently the driver of the other car was Malik Herring. Heard his car reeked of cannabis. I hope it's not true, but I have no reason to doubt the source.
Post a screenshot of the accident report showing Herring as the other driver or GTFO.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:35 AM   #678
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
So is NinerDoug the only 49ers troll so far? I was expecting a better showing like the Ravens.
Back to back champ is a 12 year old 9er fan pretending to be a chiefs fan.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 10:35 AM   #679
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Bosa, Kittle and Warner must be getting flashbacks in their dreams.
Kittle did say that he'd be back with a vengeance. I wonder how true thats going to be in the rematch.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:36 AM   #680
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
You sound like a snitch lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 10:55 AM   #681
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Unless someone was hurt and Herring was at fault or under the influence, I don’t see why this would matter.

NFL player gets in car wreck. Not much of a story there.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:00 AM   #682
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Kittle did say that he'd be back with a vengeance. I wonder how true thats going to be in the rematch.
Yeah, I expect Kittle and Bosa will be playing with their hair on fire. Both guys are likely to be a handful.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 11:14 AM   #683
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I expect Kittle and Bosa will be playing with their hair on fire. Both guys are likely to be a handful.
As confident as we seem to be feeling, I'm still predicting a heart attack 1 score game. Just always seems to happen, no matter the Chiefs opponent. Unless its the Bears.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:24 AM   #684
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Purdy will make or break the Kittle end of things - he has less control over how his individual performance impacts the ball game.

Bosa on the other hand... I assume Andy and co. will have a plan for. They should anticipate his absolute best for four quarters.

Luckily, taking pass rushers like that out of games seems to be Andy's specialty.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:58 AM   #685
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Kittle might have turf toe and didn't get much targets last game.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:01 PM   #686
Veteran

In recent history, underdogs have performed very well in the Super Bowl. Since 2004, underodgs have won 9 times, while favorites have won 10 times.

wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:03 PM   #687
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
who said anything about DC?

I just find it amusing that you waited this long to finally talk football
Yeah, well, I used to talk about your last 49 retread, which is how I ended up over here. I'm not a Chiefs fan (although I did root for them during Joe's two seasons in KC, and of course when Alex was here.) Something to talk about now.
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:06 PM   #688
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Purdy will make or break the Kittle end of things - he has less control over how his individual performance impacts the ball game.

Bosa on the other hand... I assume Andy and co. will have a plan for. They should anticipate his absolute best for four quarters.

Luckily, taking pass rushers like that out of games seems to be Andy's specialty.
On offense I expect CMC to be the X Factor for them as he can do so much. On defense it will be Young as Andy will have a plan for Bosa. If Young goes off that will be a major problem.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-31-2024, 12:06 PM   #689
hoc impetu faciendo non stabit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Back to back champ is a 12 year old 9er fan pretending to be a chiefs fan.
That sounds about right.
NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.NinerDoug is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2024, 12:07 PM   #690
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post
Yeah, well, I used to talk about your last 49 retread, which is how I ended up over here. I'm not a Chiefs fan (although I did root for them during Joe's two seasons in KC, and of course when Alex was here.) Something to talk about now.
Did you root for KC at all when we had Grbac or Bono?
tredadda has disabled reputation