Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:51 PM   #676
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Were they throwing games? Gambling and paying players to take dives?

I'm confused why this story is so effing weird.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:52 PM   #677
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
No...the issue is he paid refs to get the results they got, it says other teams too....that would be worse than paying for wins. That would basically mean the entire league is a sham...
BlackOp is gonna slinging poo like a monkey with 6 arms and 3 poopers if that's true.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:53 PM   #678
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

If Snyder is paying refs, then we've finally found something he's worse at than signing free agents.

I very seldom see Redskins games, but I don't remember a lot of controversial calls with them. However, if this somehow exposes Robert Kraft, then it would explain a whole lot. We've all seen many many many many many instances where the patriots got game-changing calls at critical moments. Same with the broncos when Bowlen was there. If a ref-bribing scandal is breaking, I'd be utterly shocked if Kraft and Bowlen weren't at the middle of it. But the Redskins? I don't see it.

Maybe Snyder's about to go up the river for other stuff like the cheerleader rumors, and he's threatening to blow the lid off of Kraft and Bowlen and others. I'm looking at you, Packers, if I have to name a #3 suspect on ref bribing. I've watched all those Lions games.

I just keep thinking of some routine patriots-Browns game several years ago where the Browns pulled off a miracle win. But then they didn't, because a ref called defensive holding. The patriots then got more chances to win the game and scored, and yet a replay showed that the Browns player didn't even touch the receiver, much less hold him. Our Chiefs haven gotten stiffed on a lot of bad calls over the years, but that patriots-Browns game was the most blatant bad call I've ever seen to change the outcome of a game.

Last edited by Rain Man; 07-16-2020 at 02:58 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:57 PM   #679
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If Snyder is paying refs, then we've finally found something he's worse at than signing free agents.

I very seldom see Redskins games, but I don't remember a lot of controversial calls with them. However, if this somehow exposes Robert Kraft, then it would explain a whole lot. We've all seen many many many many many instances where the patriots got game-changing calls at critical moments. Same with the Broncos when Bowlen was there. If a ref-bribing scandal is breaking, I'd be utterly shocked if Kraft and Bowlen weren't at the middle of it. But the Redskins? I don't see it.
Let's not forget the Steelers.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #680
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Let's not forget the Steelers.
Good point. The Rooneys generally have a good reputation, but the stuff on the field has sure been suspicious sometimes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #681
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
The fact that minority owners of Washington are wanting to sell indicates that this news is very bad indeed. How bad is the question - as there could be many explanations that aren't "the league is scripted".

Speaking of, I'm surprised at how absent BlackOp has been right now. You'd think this would be their moment to shine.
Or maybe he isn't aware that the thread topic has changed. This is why megathreads suck. This should have been a new thread
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #682
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Or maybe he isn't aware that the thread topic has changed. This is why megathreads suck. This should have been a new thread
Definitely should (will) be once the actual article is out. It's a little weird since we're just discussing tweets and rumors at the moment.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:03 PM   #683
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Was going to once the article actually dropped.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:32 PM   #684
It was not a fair catch

The Twitter feed on synder is good
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:36 PM   #685
World's Best Boss

Article dropped.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:37 PM   #686

Article is out but behind a paywall.

https://outline.com/CdyCuU
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:40 PM   #687

Skimming through it there's nothing directly accusing Snyder. Either this was a relative nothing burger compared to the Twitter allegations or they were told to shut the **** up about the worst shit.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:46 PM   #688
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Skimming through it there's nothing directly accusing Snyder. Either this was a relative nothing burger compared to the Twitter allegations or they were told to shut the **** up about the worst shit.
I think that 15 accusations of sexual harassment and the details behind them is really, really serious.

The fact that the Whatevers fired three people accused of sexual harassment and the fact that Snyder refused all interviews is telling:

“It was the most miserable experience of my life,” Applegate, now 31, said of her year working as a marketing coordinator for the club, which she left in 2015. “And we all tolerated it, because we knew if we complained — and they reminded us of this — there were 1,000 people out there who would take our job in a heartbeat.”

And:

While Applegate and others did not accuse Snyder of acting improperly with women, they blamed him for an understaffed human resources department and what they viewed as a sophomoric culture of verbal abuse among top executives that they believed played a role in how those executives treated their employees.

Snyder routinely belittled top executives, according to three former members of his executive staff, perhaps most intensely Greene, the former sales executive, whom Snyder mocked for having been a male cheerleader in college. After one executive staff meeting, according to one former employee, Greene said Snyder had ordered him to do cartwheels for their entertainment.

“I have never been in a more hostile, manipulative, passive-aggressive environment … and I worked in politics,” said Julia Payne, former assistant press secretary in the Clinton Administration who briefly served as vice president of communications for the team in 2003.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:46 PM   #689
In Search of a Life

Yeah it's just a bunch of high-level employees harassing the shit out of women, including the voice of the Redskins.

Harassee is a smokeshow. I'll show myself out.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2020, 03:48 PM   #690
World's Best Boss

Yep. So there’s nothing in here at all about “on the field” conduct. So if that was ever there it was either excised or an invention and escalation of the internet rumor mill.

But that doesn’t make the news less severe for Washington. This is really bad. I don’t see how the rest of the NFL doesn’t force a sale Richardson style after this. Those execs don’t resign their positions and the big players don’t try to sell their shares of the team if this was a nothingburger for Washington.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.