Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2022, 07:19 AM   #676
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Monkeypox plays I put in my watchlist 7/1/22

GOVX.... 122%
BVNRY....43%
SIGA..... 42%
CMRX..... 12%
EBS....... 11%

I've been scalping GOVX and CMRX and bought a long position in BVNRY but may close it soon when it hits 50% . Made a 10% scalp on SIGA today also. I guess a long position for me now days is 1 month. LOL

Also took a position in TBLY after hours today looking for a squeeze play. Wish me luck!
Whoever gave me the thumbs up worked. Sold TBLY for 26% gain Premarket.

Playing CYH now. In at 2.77 pre market Edit : Sold at 3.26

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-28-2022 at 07:39 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:59 AM   #677
Politically Incorrect

You need a username change:

Hog's Gone Tradin
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 02:09 PM   #678
Fish are scared of me

AMZN running on ER
Old 07-28-2022, 02:12 PM   #679
Politically Incorrect

INTC takes a dump, just like I expected.

Glad you didn't buy that shit?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2022, 02:57 PM   #680
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
INTC takes a dump, just like I expected.

Glad you didn't buy that shit?
It looks like it had been moving up over the last month. I see the 52 week low was on July 5th.

AAPL up $5 AH
Old 07-28-2022, 03:38 PM   #681
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
It looks like it had been moving up over the last month. I see the 52 week low was on July 5th.
INTC hit a new 52 week low in after hours today because their earnings sucked across evert metric.
Old 07-28-2022, 04:34 PM   #682
Fish are scared of me

I know you guys have been waiting at the edge of your seat so here's today's top two:

TLRY up 11.96% (Scho63)
F up 6.14% (Scho63)

54/77 Green

CP up 0.91%
SPY up 1.25%

Good Job Scho63 ?
Old 07-28-2022, 04:54 PM   #683
Politically Incorrect

Ironically the stock I thought was going to have the biggest turnaround, META aka Facebook, has been a ****ing dog with fleas.
Old 07-28-2022, 04:59 PM   #684
Fish are scared of me

Hey Scho , how is that option play you were talking about on (F) performing ? Wasn't it at 12.50 call ?
Old 07-28-2022, 05:24 PM   #685
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Hey Scho , how is that option play you were talking about on (F) performing ? Wasn't it at 12.50 call ?
I've done well in F options.

I still have some $17.5 and $20 for June 2023
Old 07-28-2022, 08:53 PM   #686
Mod Team

Quote:
I know you guys have been waiting at the edge of your seat so here's today's top two:

TLRY up 11.96% (Scho63)
F up 6.14% (Scho63)

54/77 Green

CP up 0.91%
SPY up 1.25%

Good Job Scho63 ?
You said F up.

giggle giggle
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2022, 08:57 PM   #687
Sarcasm

I know this is off topic. But the Voyager bankruptcy has me pissed... What a mess.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-28-2022, 08:58 PM   #688
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I know this is off topic. But the Voyager bankruptcy has me pissed... What a mess.
Yeah what does it all mean?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2022, 05:47 AM   #689
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yeah what does it all mean?
All your crypto is tied up . Can't touch it until they get settled.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-29-2022 at 06:31 AM..
Old 07-29-2022, 06:32 AM   #690
Fish are scared of me

TBLY over $7 now. Glad I got out at 5.60