Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:33 PM   #676
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I've noticed quite a few wobbles from Mahomes.

Looks like we got ourselves a new wobble launcher with a turbo on the mother****ing back end.
I'd bet the wobbles are due to Mahomes thinking rather than reacting and there not being that game day adrenaline.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:34 PM   #677
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I just pray we get through preseason healthy. I just got a bad feeling one of the key players goes down. I guess because Chiefs. Maybe it's all different now and God likes us.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:37 PM   #678
pie is never free

Quote:
I've noticed quite a few wobbles from Mahomes.

Looks like we got ourselves a new wobble launcher with a turbo on the mother****ing back end.
He has had a few of those so far, but it really looks like he held back on each one

This isnt your fathers wobble launcher, thats just a rocket launcher learning to be subtle...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:39 PM   #679
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
He has had a few of those so far, but it really looks like he held back on each one

This isnt your fathers wobble launcher, thats just a rocket launcher learning to be subtle...

His wobbles get there faster than Huards fastball did for damn sure.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:44 PM   #680
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I just pray we get through preseason healthy. I just got a bad feeling one of the key players goes down. I guess because Chiefs. Maybe it's all different now and God likes us.
I expect it honestly. Maybe not in preseason but chances are, one of them is going to get injured at some point this year.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:45 PM   #681
Banned

Somebody needs to start a AFCWest thread, Even though I'm a well hung handsome white guy this forum has cock blocked me from starting a new thread...

I'm a big believer that the division is the most important of the schedule, you win that and it's playoffs. Winning the AFC West again will be huge!! not only for PM2 but the whole team, no matter how..... if we get bounced in rd 1... what does it prove? We got there without Smith, showed the AFC West we aint fuggin around. It can get boring slobbering all over the Chiefs, lets talk about how we can trash the Chargers and faiders.. Broncos? pbbst..
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:48 PM   #682
Supporter

Kendall very personable. Very focused. Very at ease.

His hair/beard, though. Full Gambino

from trending GIFs via Gfycat

https://www.chiefs.com/video/kendall...-gonna-compete
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:52 PM   #683
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Your sophisticated wit has outdistanced me on this one, RM.
Help us understand the hilarious reason you attached an ESPN talking head clip that is over a year old.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:56 PM   #684
I'll be back.

It is so peaceful around here now that we are all behind our beautiful, sexy, QB, gently but firmly massaging his shoulders en masse in hopes that our enthusiasm might pass some Arrowhead magic into his talented, nubile young body.

It's like we're swimming in a lake made of joy, and the fish are playboy models gently brushing our nether regions as we swim by with neverending grins upon our shining faces.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #685
Banned

Chargers TC

https://twitter.com/i/status/1024006564183662592

Raiders Derek Carr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxqN6k8tVXw
MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MoreBeer < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:57 PM   #686
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
https://www.chiefs.com/video/anthony...-keep-learning

Safe to say I didn't know shit about Hitchens before we signed him, but this guy comes off great.
I follow the Cowboys as one of the teams I watch outside of Chiefs, and trust me... if he doesn't get injured he will be in pro-Bowl this year
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #687
In Search of a Life

Go away hootie
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:10 PM   #688
Banned

Quote:
It is so peaceful around here now that we are all behind our beautiful, sexy, QB, gently but firmly massaging his shoulders en masse in hopes that our enthusiasm might pass some Arrowhead magic into his talented, nubile young body.

It's like we're swimming in a lake made of joy, and the fish are playboy models gently brushing our nether regions as we swim by with neverending grins upon our shining faces.
I would let Pat **** my gf if I had one
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:17 PM   #689
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
only after the game....he needs all the chi power in his body possible...can't go into a game with weak legs because a woman stole all his mojo
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:49 PM   #690
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You mean your boyfriend?
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.