Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #676
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I'd agree. You make eeyore look like Richard Simmons.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:48 PM   #677
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I'd agree. You make eeyore look like Richard Simmons.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:51 PM   #678
Mostly Ignored

KC has some potential as far as women go. I saw some lookers in both Westport and P&L last week.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:52 PM   #679
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
KC has some potential as far as women go. I saw some hookers in both Westport and P&L last week.
FYP
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:13 PM   #680
Consuming CP souls

You slay any hood rats since being newly single native?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:33 PM   #681
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
I had sex with a black chick once. It wasn't very good.
One black chick for me too. Right after college I went out with a chick who was probably half black/half white. Only black girl in her sorority, had a tiny dog that she dressed in pastel clothes, that type of chick. After a date I told her I'd call her but didn't, a week later she sent some angry texts calling me a liar and such. I said sorry, I'm just not interested. She quickly got nice and said "ok...wanna just be FWB?" I ran into her several years later and she had gained a bunch of weight. She also apparently had a boyfriend who pissed the bed.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:38 PM   #682
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
One black chick for me too. Right after college I went out with a chick who was probably half black/half white. Only black girl in her sorority, had a tiny dog that she dressed in pastel clothes, that type of chick. After a date I told her I'd call her but didn't, a week later she sent some angry texts calling me a liar and such. I said sorry, I'm just not interested. She quickly got nice and said "ok...wanna just be FWB?" I ran into her several years later and she had gained a bunch of weight. She also apparently had a boyfriend who pissed the bed.
You see, Discuss? Even bed wetters are getting girls. You can find something.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:54 PM   #683
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
You see, Discuss? Even bed wetters are getting girls. You can find something.
DAMMMMMNNNNNN!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #684
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
DAMMMMMNNNNNN!
Wait. I definitely didn't mean for that post to sound like a shot at Discuss. I'm just saying, the dude should be able to get laid.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:06 PM   #685
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Wait. I definitely didn't mean for that post to sound like a shot at Discuss. I'm just saying, the dude should be able to get laid.
We're all here to help,be uplifting, and get lady advice.

Still was funny though.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:08 PM   #686
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You slay any hood rats since being newly single native?
No. I'm just now getting to where I can even think about getting out. My ex is doing everything in her power to piss me off.

I tend to go for the goody two shoe chicks though. I usually ruin them.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:28 PM   #687
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
No. I'm just now getting to where I can even think about getting out. My ex is doing everything in her power to piss me off.

You like the dear in the headlights type of woman? I like the goody ones as well
Old 09-25-2015, 08:36 PM   #688
Consuming CP souls

Especially giving em the first good pounding they've ever gotten
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:20 PM   #689
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Nah. I am not burned by that comment..

Because a fraternity brother of mine has transitioned to a woman and his girlfriend stuck with him.. And a lesbian I went to college with is married to a woman but is now transitioning to a man and her/his wife is staying with him.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:23 PM   #690
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post

Feel ya on that
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.