Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:16 PM   #676
Ultrabanned

Except it appears as if Lin is actually learning on the job and is probably going to be continually good at his chosen sport.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #677
The Lede

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
who's this white novak bitch?
I don't know, but he's been finding the opportunities the few times I've watched. Lin has made them all better. J/M/O. It has happened so suddenly (Lin), it is hard not to miss a game.
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #678
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo View Post
Except it appears as if Lin is actually learning on the job and is probably going to be continually good at his chosen sport.
Lin actually has talent and isn't all hype, so it's ok. Don't feel bad about that. Only feel bad because you are rooting for a New York team.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #679
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
I hate when people compare Lin to Tebow because Lin is actually good.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #680
The Lede

Quote:
Lin actually has talent and isn't all hype, so it's ok. Don't feel bad about that. Only feel bad because you are rooting for a New York team.

stop it --
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #681
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Lin actually has talent and isn't all hype, so it's ok. Don't feel bad. Only feel bad because you are rooting for a New York team.
Yeah.

It just makes me sick to think that there was a tiny glimmer of hope that the Thunder franchise would land in KC at one point.

That would have been tits.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #682
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Yeah.

It just makes me sick to think that there was a tiny glimmer of hope that the Thunder franchise would land in KC at one point.

That would have been tits.
Yeah, but they would suck if they moved to KC. It's a proven fact.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #683
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
I hate when people compare Lin to Tebow because Lin is actually good.
I just watched ESPN this morning. (I know, my mistake) And I saw a few Tebow/Lin headlines. That's probably where I made the connection.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #684
I'll be back.

Lin is scary good. I can't remember a PG doing this to Dallas all year. And Marion is an excellent defender.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #685
The Lede

Guys, please let me know when the Knicks or Mavs are past the point of pulling out a win. Appreciate it.

TIA

Old 02-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #686
The Lede

wow. J.R. Smith

game is too close.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #687
Agree to Disagree

Lin just looks completely worn out, but good things still happen for him. What an incredibly fun story this is.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #688
Take a Chill Pill

I would say the Knicks are about 95% to win this game right now. Stranger things have happened though.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #689
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

How are these fouls not being called?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #690
The Lede

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB View Post
Lin just looks completely worn out, but good things still happen for him. What an incredibly fun story this is.
I'm not good at basketball -- but it seems like the Knicks needs to have another point guard on the team.

Closed Thread