Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:50 AM   #6871
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

Lets all get behind Smitty. He is going to have a great year!
You'll have to link us to all these people saying the Chiefs should start Mahomes week 1 this year.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:51 AM   #6872
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post

I see what you did there- Alexsexuals and then dropped the Alex...then took Mahomes and add it to sexuals. Brilliant.

Smitty's Show- sounds entertaining as hell!!
We're owning that shit to the chagrin of Alex Only Fans. Their tears and disdain feeds us and makes us powerful like Sith Lords.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:53 AM   #6873
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
We're owning that shit to the chagrin of Alex Only fans. Their tears and disdain feeds us and makes us powerful like Sith Lords.

I don't think I have ever seen real fans so unhappy to have a stud young QB to back up the starter. Weird.

Maybe they should be Bungles fans- that AJ Macarooni really lit that shit up.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:58 AM   #6874
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

I don't think I have ever seen real fans so unhappy to have a stud young QB to back up the starter. Weird.

Maybe they should be Bungles fans- that AJ Macarooni really lit that shit up.
Yeah I don't get it either. Reid would start Mahomes if he felt he was the best option. He isn't right now, which is expected, he is a rookie learning the offense. So Reid is letting Smitty start for one year. Big deal

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid but apparently because I state the facts about Smitty and I don't hate him I am an Alex Smith only fan. Ha!

The logic on this board is baffling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
You have a terrible case of Alexsexuality-induced selective memory.

As many posters on here have already asked your dumb, squirrel-tittied ass, how many posters do you actually perceive as calling for Mahomes to be named the starter right now? You never seem to answer that question when asked. The answer is, "not many." The majority here seem to want Mahomes to sit for a year. Are you so blinded by your Alexsexuality that you literally can't see that.

Stupid and a troll. A stupid troll.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:00 AM   #6875
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
I am an Alex Smith only fan.
I knew it.

I think this is sig-worthy!!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:04 AM   #6876
LEGEND!

Quote:
I knew it.

I think this is sig-worthy!!!!
Way to take things of of context and put words in his mouth
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:06 AM   #6877
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
It's the smart decision. It's funny because penbrook and myself said this several times and we were insulted because of it. Now, tell me, looks like we were right huh?

The Mahomesexuals will have to wait till next year. I'm sure next year Mahomes may take over and light it up. But this year it is Smitty's show!

There are literally less than 10-15 posters call for him to start from day one.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #6878
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah I don't get it either. Reid would start Mahomes if he felt he was the best option. He isn't right now, which is expected, he is a rookie learning the offense. So Reid is letting Smitty start for one year. Big deal

I've been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid but apparently because I state the facts about Smitty and I don't hate him I am an Alex Smith only fan. Ha!

The logic on this board is baffling.

It was the plan all along for Mahomes to sit a year. Just because he has been the best QB on the field for two straight games, nothing should change his development schedule. Not sure who all these posters you're aligned against now, but most don't want to rush him
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:20 AM   #6879
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
There are literally less than 10-15 posters call for him to start from day one.
Those posters were, and are, correct.

Imagine how much better PM would be at the moment if he took the majority of snaps all preseason.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:24 AM   #6880
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Way to take things of of context and put words in his mouth
No, he wrote those exact words. I didn't put them in his mouth, weasel dick.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:26 AM   #6881
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

It's Mahomo's dumbass!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:27 AM   #6882
LEGEND!

Quote:
No, he wrote those exact words. I didn't put them in his mouth, weasel dick.
You took things out of context. You're a liberal!!
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:28 AM   #6883
LEGEND!

Quote:
It was the plan all along for Mahomes to sit a year. Just because he has been the best QB on the field for two straight games, nothing should change his development schedule. Not sure who all these posters you're aligned against now, but most don't want to rush him
Lol. Mahomes has not been the best QB on the field for 2 games. First game was Smitty and second game you can make a case for either one
Old 08-21-2017, 11:30 AM   #6884
MVP

Penbrook is a complete ****ing moron.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:35 AM   #6885
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Penbrook is a complete ****ing moron.
Because he doesn't hate Smitty he is a moron? I guess Reid is a moron too.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.