Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:57 PM   #67546
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
This isn’t meant to be a dick…I wouldn’t trade a first for Surtain right now.

To take it a step further, I’m not sure there is a single player from Denver’s roster I’d trade for right now. Top to bottom is an epic bad roster.
I would take Jeudy. He has a ton of talent, he's just stuck with awful QBs. On KC he would feast. He and Surtain are the only two Broncos I would want. I just would not give up any high picks for them though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 04:07 PM   #67547
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I would take Jeudy. He has a ton of talent, he's just stuck with awful QBs. On KC he would feast. He and Surtain are the only two Broncos I would want. I just would not give up any high picks for them though.
I'd take Mims too. I liked him coming out of the draft.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:07 PM   #67548
Needs more middle fingers

And Sutton is why giving a big contract to Higgins would scare me.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:10 PM   #67549
The man you could post like.

Quote:

To take it a step further, I’m not sure there is a single player from Denver’s roster I’d trade for right now. Top to bottom is an epic bad roster.
I'd definitely give a first with the caveat he signs a long term extension as soon as he's here. Let's not get TOO crazy here, there's definitely a couple high end talents still on that roster and Surtain is at the top of that list. Oh, the pain we could inflict with a Surtain/McDuffie duo

Edit: whoops, can't sign him until after the year anyway. Oh well, bullshit hypothetical that would absolutely never happen.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:21 PM   #67550
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah people just hate the Broncos bc they are rivals. Surtain is one of the better corners to come out recently. He's absolutely worth a 1st in a trade if he signs a LTD
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:37 PM   #67551
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Surtain isn’t untouchable, but the return for him needs to be substantial. As in, more than what we spent to draft him.
It reminds me of the story of the baseball player that had a great season for a cellar dweller about 70 years ago or so. He went to the GM and demanded a big raise or he would hold out. The GM immediately started making calls to trade him while the player was sitting there. The player wanted to know what the hell he was doing and the GM told him "We finished last with you. I'm sure we can finish last without you."

There shouldn't be anyone on the Denver roster that can't be traded. They've been trying the quick fixes for years and gotten nothing. A complete rebuild will be easier and faster if they trade the players that are actually talented.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 04:46 PM   #67552
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
It reminds me of the story of the baseball player that had a great season for a cellar dweller about 70 years ago or so. He went to the GM and demanded a big raise or he would hold out. The GM immediately started making calls to trade him while the player was sitting there. The player wanted to know what the hell he was doing and the GM told him "We finished last with you. I'm sure we can finish last without you."

There shouldn't be anyone on the Denver roster that can't be traded. They've been trying the quick fixes for years and gotten nothing. A complete rebuild will be easier and faster if they trade the players that are actually talented.
Rebuilds only work if you have a good GM, which Denver clearly does not. But I agree, no one should be off the table.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-27-2023, 04:54 PM   #67553
The Seated Villain

Quote:

I wouldn’t expect the Chiefs to be interested. A team like the Cowboys, who depend on defense to win games and just lost their star CB, would be a different story.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:04 PM   #67554
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I wouldn’t expect the Chiefs to be interested. A team like the Cowboys, who depend on defense to win games and just lost their star CB, would be a different story.
Hmm. They did want him really bad too IIRC.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:21 PM   #67555
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I agree. Jeudy value and perception would explode with Mahomes.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:40 PM   #67556
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Sure, if you would trade Mahomes for Wilson, Sutton, Gregory and a third. That's 3 starters and a pick!
I was just offering up what falls in line with what your GM normally does. Veach would NEVER!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 05:47 PM   #67557
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I was just offering up what falls in line with what your GM normally does. Veach would NEVER!!
My GM for only the next 4 months, hopefully.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:17 PM   #67558
Veteran

Quote:
My GM for only the next 4 months, hopefully.
I don't know. Elway lasted quite a while.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:21 PM   #67559
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Yeah people just hate the Broncos bc they are rivals. Surtain is one of the better corners to come out recently. He's absolutely worth a 1st in a trade if he signs a LTD
Would rather just let Veach continue to pick badass CBs out of the mid-to-late rounds, TBH.

Are any of them true "shutdown" guys? No, but true shutdown CBs are a little overrated. They can't really raise the overall quality of a defense like a badass pass rusher (interior or exterior), safety, or even LB can.

Yes, I said LB. The Chiefs defense has been pretty good ever since we cut Hitchens and made Bolton the starter in the middle. Think that's just a coincidence?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:31 PM   #67560
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
C'mon Sean get your guys on a 2 game win streak so you can start pushing yourself out of the Caleb Williams/Drake Maye race
Stop pissing your pants over those 2. We have Mahomes, no one scares me. Just stop...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote