Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:16 AM   #661
Veteran

The after sex cigarette for Hollywood didn’t last long enough.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 09:19 AM   #662
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:34 AM   #663
MVP

Hopefully if a 3rd this year and at least a 2nd next year
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:37 AM   #664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yeah, I get the cap piece of it and it's why I ultimately think it happens

But what we do with those dollars is important... I don't think we need star power but it would damn nice to build great depth with it.
Yeah, I don't see much to spend money on at this point though...

I feel like we brought back a bunch of shit at DT when there were better players out there. I'm sorry, but Sebastian Joseph-Day and Austin Johnson are far better players than Wharton, Nnadi, Dickerson, and Pennel. Yet here we are with that group back. I like Pennel as depth but would have happily watched the rest take a hike while putting more emphasis on actual improvement there. Now Joseph-Day has a visit with Buffalo.

The LBs have been picked over quickly, and you expect that because they are a position group that makes sense in FA. Jerome Baker and Khaleke Hudson are all that remain in that group who have started. It was nice having a 4-deep rotation there this past season. I'd love to bring in Hudson, honestly.

There's not much left out there at OT. Smith, if we can get him back, makes the most sense. Otherwise, you might take a swing on Njiman or Josh Jones to compete to start.

RBs were snapped up fast as well. Who's left? Rico Dowdle is a nice change-up runner who could maybe fill the void left by McKinnon. Then you have Clyde, Boston Scott, Damien Harris, and Dont'a Foreman. I'm not enamored with the remainder of this group but they can give you some reps.

There isn't much left at CB either if you want to fill a void left by Sneed. Honestly, I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 pick for Greg Newsome before I signed anything in that pool.

I'd probably try to bring Mike Edwards back at S...

There is not much need for a bunch of cap space unless Veach does something where he brings in some guys on the DL that can push some of these other guys off the roster, and the clock is ticking.

Maybe you guys have a different opinion?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:40 AM   #665
MVP

Old 03-16-2024, 09:44 AM   #666
MVP

That’s a hell of a scoop
Old 03-16-2024, 09:44 AM   #667
MVP

This is from yesterday. Not sure what you are adding here?
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:46 AM   #668
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
This is from yesterday. Not sure what you are adding here?
For the credit. Ricky just retweeted it giving him credit for the scoop
Old 03-16-2024, 09:46 AM   #669
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Just a rumor….

From this thread

Not trying to call you out, just genuinely wondering if I was missing your point
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:51 AM   #670
Sexiest Athlete

These guys need to hang out at the Indy Best Buy more often....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:58 AM   #671
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
From this thread

Not trying to call you out, just genuinely wondering if I was missing your point
I saw ShowtimeSBMVP call out story as BS. So just wanted to show even Ricky gives him credit is all
Old 03-16-2024, 10:00 AM   #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I saw ShowtimeSBMVP call out story as BS. So just wanted to show even Ricky gives him credit is all
Yeah but Ricky is on the hook now as he confirmed the story this morning.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:01 AM   #673
MVP

I get it that some don’t like twitter or rumors.

But a lot do. Especially if you believe in the source.

And time is great for showing who was right and who wasn’t.
Old 03-16-2024, 10:12 AM   #674
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yeah, I don't see much to spend money on at this point though...

I feel like we brought back a bunch of shit at DT when there were better players out there. I'm sorry, but Sebastian Joseph-Day and Austin Johnson are far better players than Wharton, Nnadi, Dickerson, and Pennel. Yet here we are with that group back. I like Pennel as depth but would have happily watched the rest take a hike while putting more emphasis on actual improvement there. Now Joseph-Day has a visit with Buffalo.

The LBs have been picked over quickly, and you expect that because they are a position group that makes sense in FA. Jerome Baker and Khaleke Hudson are all that remain in that group who have started. It was nice having a 4-deep rotation there this past season. I'd love to bring in Hudson, honestly.

There's not much left out there at OT. Smith, if we can get him back, makes the most sense. Otherwise, you might take a swing on Njiman or Josh Jones to compete to start.

RBs were snapped up fast as well. Who's left? Rico Dowdle is a nice change-up runner who could maybe fill the void left by McKinnon. Then you have Clyde, Boston Scott, Damien Harris, and Dont'a Foreman. I'm not enamored with the remainder of this group but they can give you some reps.

There isn't much left at CB either if you want to fill a void left by Sneed. Honestly, I'd offer Cleveland a day 3 pick for Greg Newsome before I signed anything in that pool.

I'd probably try to bring Mike Edwards back at S...

There is not much need for a bunch of cap space unless Veach does something where he brings in some guys on the DL that can push some of these other guys off the roster, and the clock is ticking.

Maybe you guys have a different opinion?
Defensively, I'd like to see Danna return cause his market clearly didn't develop. If you do that, you really can just take DL in the draft if BPA calls for it. I didn't want Nnadi, but I think the best is to come for Wharton who was looking much better late in the year post-ACL recovery.

I don't think we need to sign anyone in the secondary. Just draft if BPA is at CB. Probably gonna find a solid player if history is any indication.

LB same thing; not sure there's a huge need there if they like Cam Jones/Cochrane.

For me it's about the offense. Can you use the money to sure up WR? Can we get Mecole + a Mike Williams/Michael Gallup type X receiver? Donovan Smith/LT safety net? A depth piece at IOL?

And for me if you take care of the offensive part, I'm good. I see the vision there. You aren't improving upon last year's defense with Sneed and damn sure without him, so make up for it on offense.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 10:15 AM   #675
Choco Favre

I’m very confused
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.