Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-04-2024 at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-06-2023, 05:28 PM   #661
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What sort of gayday did you have in mind?
take it easy, he's married
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 07-06-2023, 07:15 PM   #662
Would an idiot do that?

Happy birthday and **** cancer.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 05:54 AM   #663
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Happy birthday and **** cancer.
The thank you sir (about the bday part?

And **** cancer
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 05:59 AM   #664
Suupraa Geniuuusss

You’re the shit, Haywire. Keep kicking ass bud.

And good morning
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 04:36 PM   #665
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I'm keeping on but it's like driving with 2 flat tires.

I was hoping to do another GayDay but I can't muster the energy to do something "post worthy".
You can bust balls on the interwebs. Perhaps set twitter on fire as you walk out the door...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:27 PM   #666
Rookie

charger fan

Hey Haywire,

Don't give up.

I'm from the Charger site and a guy there, who was diagnosed with lung cancer, was given two weeks by his doctors. He also gave his final adieu to the fan forum there.

That was sometime in February of last year. He's still posting and kicking.
His name is Chargeroo.

Good luck!
Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 05:28 PM   #667
Rookie

BTW,

has PackerNation dropped by here?

He's been banned by the main Donkey & Charger forums.
Curious character: half troll, half nut.
Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Martyball44 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-08-2023, 01:56 AM   #668
In Search of a Life

Don't know anyone by that name but thanks for stopping in
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:01 AM   #669
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyball44 View Post
Hey Haywire,

Don't give up.

I'm from the Charger site and a guy there, who was diagnosed with lung cancer, was given two weeks by his doctors. He also gave his final adieu to the fan forum there.

That was sometime in February of last year. He's still posting and kicking.
His name is Chargeroo.

Good luck!
As I recall, Chargeroo was the head of the official Chargers board. He banned me for calling another member a "poo poo head". I guess I deserved it...

All the best to Haywire and Chargeroo, and **** CANCER!!!
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 05:14 PM   #670
Veteran

Quote:
One foot in front of the other.

Wish I found out earlier so I could have really done some crazy shit
I have had quite a few losses recently so death has been on my mind. If this is too deep, please ignore, but when did you come to peace about your diagnosis? What were your thoughts to put you at peace?
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:28 AM   #671
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
I have had quite a few losses recently so death has been on my mind. If this is too deep, please ignore, but when did you come to peace about your diagnosis? What were your thoughts to put you at peace?
I new something was wrong for year before I just didn't want to
See a doc. The first couple of days were rough.its a weird feeling know that I'm actually dying as a type this.
I don't think there is anyway to truly be at peace.....but if you smile a lot and remember there is people out there that have it worse.
If you need anymore questions feel free to ask
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 10:16 AM   #672
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I new something was wrong for year before I just didn't want to
See a doc. The first couple of days were rough.its a weird feeling know that I'm actually dying as a type this.
I don't think there is anyway to truly be at peace.....but if you smile a lot and remember there is people out there that have it worse.
If you need anymore questions feel free to ask
You're truly an inspiration. We're all in the same line inevitably. God has blessed you with time to say goodbyes and resolution. Many of us won't get that.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:20 AM   #673
Supporter

Haywire, are your wife and kids Chiefs fans?
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 01:58 PM   #674
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Haywire, are your wife and kids Chiefs fans?
My house use to be grand central station.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 03:03 PM   #675
Supporter

Quote:
My house use to be grand central station.
Perhaps I could gift your family four of my seats to a game that they could attend in your honor?? All of my tickets for this season are spoken for but I could do next season if I know how to get in touch with them.

Last edited by IA_Chiefs_fan; 07-09-2023 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: typo
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote