Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:09 PM   #661
Woman should only make babies

Did you like Chuckie on the call? He went to my high school in st joe
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:10 PM   #662
Ultrabanned

Gonna shit down the mutts throats on Saturday. Should be a very enjoyable watch
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:11 PM   #663
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Did you like Chuckie on the call? He went to my high school in st joe
I thought him and King McClure were pretty good for newbies
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:12 PM   #664
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Well, since some of us don't have ESPN+ and don't do the free/shady streams, what else do we have to talk about.

Glad to hear that KU took care of business.

If YouTube TV had ESPN+ as an add on, I would sign up. I'm not actually that cost sensitive. Just annoyed. And I get Disney is trying to push their bundle like everyone else.

I know, I should go to the sports bar, relax, and watch the game free for $8 pints.

That'll show 'em.
Same. And if it's not for the greedy ****ing cable/satellite providers and so forth, my greedy ****ing ISP has a data cap, so if I streamed everything I would just end up paying those assholes more in the process.

Dish is currently the least of the evils for me with the most upside, but I'm also relatively picky in that I want NHLN and get some college hockey games, and will sometimes catch things on B1G and the ACC Network, etc.

Granted, if I dropped it and just went ESPN+ and YouTubeTV or Sling or Hulu, I'm sure I'd survive.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:13 PM   #665
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Better than many out there actually.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:15 PM   #666
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Gonna shit down the mutts throats on Saturday. Should be a very enjoyable watch
I still don’t get why we’re doing them this favor at all in playing them again, but at least it will be more interesting than the average non-conference game.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 09:17 PM   #667
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Same. And if it's not for the greedy ****ing cable/satellite providers and so forth, my greedy ****ing ISP has a data cap, so if I streamed everything I would just end up paying those assholes more in the process.

Dish is currently the least of the evils for me with the most upside, but I'm also relatively picky in that I want NHLN and get some college hockey games, and will sometimes catch things on B1G and the ACC Network, etc.

Granted, if I dropped it and just went ESPN+ and YouTubeTV or Sling or Hulu, I'm sure I'd survive.
Holy shit, that would be horrible man. Whos your ISP? Can't imagine getting data capped unless I was doing some really egregious usage.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:18 PM   #668
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Honestly can't remember. Blocked a lot of last season out.
I think it was @Texas maybe. I think Wilson had an open lane for a layup to tie, but he tripped or lost the ball on his way up. Something like that.

I’ll look it up.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 09:47 PM   #669
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Use your ESPN+ free trial yet? Or just pay the small monthly payment? I guess I don’t know how many of your games are on there, a decent amount of our Non cons have been so far. I still have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle though.
Quote:
Well, since some of us don't have ESPN+ and don't do the free/shady streams, what else do we have to talk about.

Glad to hear that KU took care of business.

If YouTube TV had ESPN+ as an add on, I would sign up. I'm not actually that cost sensitive. Just annoyed. And I get Disney is trying to push their bundle like everyone else.

I know, I should go to the sports bar, relax, and watch the game free for $8 pints.

That'll show 'em.
I got the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package. I just didn’t want to **** with streaming a game, going to a bar etc. I’ve got a gig of fiber for work stuff so my as well use the bandwidth after hours.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 09:46 AM   #670
Woman should only make babies

mcloure needs some seasoning but at-least he kept it real. Him saying that they need to play better than most teams basically saying utep sucks. People ususally dance around just saying the other team sucks good on him forbeing a straght shooter
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:04 AM   #671
Supporter

Quote:

What is your cap? When I dropped the satellite a few years ago and went to all streaming, I was a little concerned about going over my data. But that has not been an issue you for me, even when wife was working from home during COVID and daughter was in school at home. I have Cox and theirs is like 1200/mo. The thing I love about the streaming services (my main is Youtube TV) is that I can drop them at any time and, unlike satellite companies, there is no penalty.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:05 AM   #672
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I didn't remember much about McClure at Baylor but I thought he did a great job on the broadcast.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 11:39 AM   #673
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
What is your cap? When I dropped the satellite a few years ago and went to all streaming, I was a little concerned about going over my data. But that has not been an issue you for me, even when wife was working from home during COVID and daughter was in school at home. I have Cox and theirs is like 1200/mo. The thing I love about the streaming services (my main is Youtube TV) is that I can drop them at any time and, unlike satellite companies, there is no penalty.
700/month, but they have several levels between 600 and over a terabyte.

700 isn't unattainable, but not easy to hit, either. They used to auto bump you to the next tier after hitting it 3 months in a row, but now at least "only" charge $10/100GB as you go over.

I use about 10GB/day right now and that's been with pretty light streaming lately, and 700 comes out to 23/day.... I also set my Fire stick and Netflix down to 720p, which isn't noticeable enough to care and I think saves like 50% data usage over 1080 (it's also on a smaller TV in the bedroom). I might be screwed if I streamed any 4k content though.

And yeah, the contracts suck, especially when they can remove channels whenever they want. Losing an OTA channel for all these weeks will probably be the last straw.... considering canceling the last ~6 months after the NHL playoffs are over, since the $20/month to cancel plus streaming options would be less than keeping it around.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:34 PM   #674
In Search of a Life

Quote:
700/month, but they have several levels between 600 and over a terabyte.

700 isn't unattainable, but not easy to hit, either. They used to auto bump you to the next tier after hitting it 3 months in a row, but now at least "only" charge $10/100GB as you go over.

I use about 10GB/day right now and that's been with pretty light streaming lately, and 700 comes out to 23/day.... I also set my Fire stick and Netflix down to 720p, which isn't noticeable enough to care and I think saves like 50% data usage over 1080 (it's also on a smaller TV in the bedroom). I might be screwed if I streamed any 4k content though.

And yeah, the contracts suck, especially when they can remove channels whenever they want. Losing an OTA channel for all these weeks will probably be the last straw.... considering canceling the last ~6 months after the NHL playoffs are over, since the $20/month to cancel plus streaming options would be less than keeping it around.
With the amount of gaming from my boys & streaming from my girl (and myself on both accounts), we kept blowing by our limit. Finally figured out that Cox offers a $50 unlimited data plan and jumped on it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2021, 01:41 PM   #675
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
If you live in KC that's a limited option for ESPN+ games. Maybe its changed since I accepted watching those at home, but when the whole deal first started I couldn't find a bar that had access to ESPN+ except for Johnny's Tavern and one local place where the owner is a KU fan and attached a Roku to one of the TVs.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.