Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2019, 11:30 AM  
In Search of a Life

Frank Clark to KC!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:07 PM   #661
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
It looks like he just doesn't quit.
that's what I am seeing, stump....dude seems to have an engine and a bit of a nasty streak to go with it
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #662
You Sweetie!

So we give up 29 - what else happened pick-wise? please and thank you in advance.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #663
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Guys - I apologize - it's been crazy at work - how's our 2nd rounders disrupted?
Carcosa had a post where he offered a logical, rational defense of this trade that wasn't centered around erections and/or ejaculations. That's the real news from today.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #664
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I hate the trade and that massive contract but if Veach can somehow add a decent CB and a LB, could this defense be close to a top 10 unit?

ABSOLUTELY.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #665
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
I hate the trade and that massive contract but if Veach can somehow add a decent CB and a LB, could this defense be close to a top 10 unit?
I think it's possible.

I'd say we have one of the better defensive lines and secondaries in the NFL.

We could still potentially move up in the second round and get another good impact defensive player who can contribute right away.

Damn I'm excited.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #666
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
It looks like he just doesn't quit.
but what if da guy with da 29th pick doent quit neithr
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #667
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
So we give up 29 - what else happened pick-wise? please and thank you in advance.
I picked YOU to be my best friend!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #668
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
He’s a certified badass. This defense is going to have some true attitude about it.
This! He will lock down his side of the ball forcing teams to double him and run the other direction. I love that we are going all in- I want a Super Bowl win!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #669
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Am I talking to a wall? It's not about the pick or picks in this particular case, it's about the body of work as a whole and so far, it's just not that impressive.

If his drafting were better, I can cut slack on the compensation for trade-outs.

If his negotiations for extensions were the kind that made you say, "how did we get away with that"(?), I can cut slack on the drafting.

Do you even SOMEWHAT understand the point I'm trying to make here? Like, at all?
Dorsey’s first draft was pronounced as a shit draft after the first year he was here. There isn’t enough time to decide that.

The body of work is what we wanted.

We wanted Sutton fired.
We wanted Berry gone.
We wanted Ford gone.
We wanted Houston gone.
We wanted a good coaching staff on defense.
We wanted responsible proactive contract deals.
We wanted real tangible upgrades.

Idk what you want? Veach has done all of that, be it with Andy. This team got top level talents at DE and safety and STILL has 3 picks in the top 85 to make moves.

I’m starting to adapt htismaqe’s philosophy after last season. I get that we need to be long term, which this weekend will be all about, but I am sick and tired of failure.

50 years dude. FIFTY YEARS. I want us to go all in while we can. Doesn’t mean we aren’t preparing for the future too.

Buckle up and enjoy 2019. This will be the best season of your life.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #670
In Search of a Life

Some good CBs available in round 2. Amani Oruwariye, Julian love, Lonnie Johnson, Chauncey Gardner Johnson, and Justin Layne
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #671
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Carcosa had a post where he offered a logical, rational defense of this trade that wasn't centered around erections and/or ejaculations. That's the real news from today.
Thank you! Of course, my erection has ejaculated 100 times since the trade was announced, but I wanted to focus on the more pertinent details!
Old 04-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #672
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Nope. Clark played 728 snaps. Ford played 1022

So Ford’s pressure rate is 14 percent and Clark’s is almost 24 percent?

That’s impressive in and of itself.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #673
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

You know what. **** everyone who doesn’t love this trade. I’m all in. We’re winning the ****ing Super Bowl and the rest of the league can suck our collective Chief dicks. Mahomes is going balls deep in every defense’s butt hole and Jones/Clark are dragging their sacks on QBs foreheads all year.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #674
Now you've pissed me off!

Just saw the news.

That is the most egregious overpay I've seen in years.

The Chiefs essentially traded Ford, a first and a second for Frank Clark and a second.

And they still have to pay Clark.

Holy shit, Reid's front office arrogance is destroying another team.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #675
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
So Ford’s pressure rate is 14 percent and Clark’s is almost 24 percent?

That’s impressive in and of itself.
Yep
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote