Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM  
The Illuminati

Another hot teacher caught having sex with student

I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Quote:
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:01 PM   #661
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Because they got a piece of that and I didn't.

Ah, in that case ok.

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:03 PM   #662
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Ah, in that case ok.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:08 PM   #663
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Those assholes will probably never score anything like that again in their lives.
What's disturbing to me about the article isn't the sex between the teacher and students, it's that additional students admitted sex with her.

That seems really strange, to me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:13 PM   #664
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
What's disturbing to me about the article isn't the sex between the teacher and students, it's that additional students admitted sex with her.

That seems really strange, to me.

I don't think it's that strange. Every parent whose kid had her as a teacher is going to be all over the kid about the situation and if they (the parent) knew that the teacher had any opportunity to be alone with the kid, then they will grill the shit out of the kid about it, and then go report it to the cops.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:13 PM   #665
Banned

you guys crack me up

she'll never get 15 years "per charge" let alone anything close to 15 years

she'll lose her teaching certificate (duh), register as a sex offender (duh) and MAYBE spend a year or so in jail (tops).

She'll probably just get a ton of probation time.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:14 PM   #666
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
you guys crack me up

she'll never get 15 years "per charge" let alone anything close to 15 years

she'll lose her teaching certificate (duh), register as a sex offender (duh) and MAYBE spend a year or so in jail (tops).

She'll probably just get a ton of probation time.

I hope so. Laterneau (sp?) got like 10 years, but the kid she was fooling around with was like 12 or whatever, so very different in my book.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:15 PM   #667
Banned

they don't just throw productive members of society in prison just because

obviously she has a sickness

but she'll lawyer up, they'll give her a really good plea, she'll take it, and it'll be done

do any of these teachers ever actually serve jail time?

Hell, our Varsity basketball coach / PE teacher got caught with a 17 year old red-handed by the police out in the country somewhere and he got fired, lost his teaching certificate, registered as a sex offender, and served ZERO jail time. And there were about 4 or 5 girls that came forward after the one he got caught with.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:16 PM   #668
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Hell, our Varsity basketball coach / PE teacher got caught with a 17 year old red-handed by the police out in the country somewhere and he got fired, lost his teaching certificate, registered as a sex offender, and served ZERO jail time. And there were about 4 or 5 girls that came forward after the one he got caught with.
Playa play on, playa playa.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:17 PM   #669
Banned

Quote:
I hope so. Laterneau (sp?) got like 10 years, but the kid she was fooling around with was like 12 or whatever, so very different in my book.
well yeah

if it's a prepubescent teen / or child

they're going to serve a lot of prison time

if a 29 year old is banging 16-17 year olds ... she'll lose her teaching certificate, her degree will become totally useless, she'll become a sex offender and serve probation
Old 04-08-2015, 12:18 PM   #670

Quote:
well yeah

if it's a prepubescent teen / or child

they're going to serve a lot of prison time

if a 29 year old is banging 16-17 year olds ... she'll lose her teaching certificate, her degree will become totally useless, she'll become a sex offender and serve probation
Pretty much. Contrary to popular belief, courts aren't really looking to jail people if they can help it. It's overcrowded enough.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:20 PM   #671
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Playa play on, playa playa.
I kid you not ... he was banging two of the secretaries, the girls PE teacher / track coach, like 5 students and about 5-10 recent graduates. It was hysterical. His wife was yelling at students during games and EVERYONE knew ... and he had the balls to keep doing it. It was actually ... impressive.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM   #672

Quote:
I kid you not ... he was banging two of the secretaries, the girls PE teacher / track coach, like 5 students and about 5-10 recent graduates. It was hysterical. His wife was yelling at students during games and EVERYONE knew ... and he had the balls to keep doing it. It was actually ... impressive.
We had a counselor like that in the group home i stayed in. He ended up impregnating a 15 year old girl....
Old 04-08-2015, 12:26 PM   #673
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
We had a counselor like that in the group home i stayed in. He ended up impregnating a 15 year old girl....
seriously ... when I was a senior we played whiffle ball in PE every day as he brought in a student and flirted with her on the bench every single day

...I was like, how is this even happening?

Sure enough, a year after I graduated, I got a call from one of my friends who was still in high school and he was like, "cops are here taking him away!"

He lived quite the life for a few years, though. 28 years old banging all of the hottest high school students and faculty members.

I bet he regrets at now, though. Probably has quite the spank bank, though.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:46 PM   #674
Supporter

Quote:
I don't think it's that strange. Every parent whose kid had her as a teacher is going to be all over the kid about the situation and if they (the parent) knew that the teacher had any opportunity to be alone with the kid, then they will grill the shit out of the kid about it, and then go report it to the cops.
I don't know, man. I had a girlfriend through most of 11th grade when I was 17 years old and we banged regularly, if not daily. I didn't tell anyone, other than my closest friends, because I didn't think it was anyone's business.

Had I been banging a hot teacher like this chick, I don't think I would have told anyone, let alone, my parents and the D.A.'s office.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:40 PM   #675
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I don't know, man. I had a girlfriend through most of 11th grade when I was 17 years old and we banged regularly, if not daily. I didn't tell anyone, other than my closest friends, because I didn't think it was anyone's business.

Had I been banging a hot teacher like this chick, I don't think I would have told anyone, let alone, my parents and the D.A.'s office.

Do you honestly believe you are, or ever were, of average intelligence and maturity?

Most people are really ****ing stupid. You definitely need to keep that in mind.