Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2022, 08:23 AM   #661
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I loaded up . Thought the bottom was 4.20

Got my sell order for 5.11 anyway

https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/NA.../price-target/
Going for more than the quick 10% on this one then?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-14-2022, 12:22 PM   #662
Fish are scared of me

Tough week day trading. 2 wins and sitting on 5 trades at the moment waiting to recover.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2022, 06:55 PM   #663
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

TLRY up 14.60% (Scho63)
AKAN up 5.10% (KcCrow)

28/77 Green

CP down 0.37%
SPY down 0.24%
Old 07-14-2022, 06:56 PM   #664
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

TLRY up 14.60% (Scho63)
AKAN up 5.10% (KcCrow)

28/77 Green

CP down 0.37%
SPY down 0.24%
Old 07-15-2022, 07:56 AM   #665
Starter

Quote:
Tough week day trading. 2 wins and sitting on 5 trades at the moment waiting to recover.
Yeah, I'm still sitting on ATRA @ 4.15 deciding if I should wait or cut bait. Was hoping for a end of the week bounce that doesn't appear to be happening.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-15-2022, 09:56 AM   #666
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
Yeah, I'm still sitting on ATRA @ 4.15 deciding if I should wait or cut bait. Was hoping for a end of the week bounce that doesn't appear to be happening.
Yeah, this week was tough. I may cash in 4 of my 5 and take a loss. That'll give back all my profits from last week. I hate losing, it takes the fun out of winning. I know if I just hold ,at least 3 or 4 will come back. But that's boring.

CFRX
IMTE
AGRX
ATRA
EVFM

Almost bought USEA yesterday but decided not to. up 220% today
Old 07-15-2022, 10:44 AM   #667
Fish are scared of me

ATRA has a wall at 3.90, if it ever breaks through it may move.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:51 PM   #668
Starter

Quote:
ATRA has a wall at 3.90, if it ever breaks through it may move.
I haven’t dumped it yet, but that’s probably a mistake.
Old 07-15-2022, 03:56 PM   #669
Fish are scared of me

Top two today

C up 13.23% (Infidelgoat)
MREO up 13.07% (PHOG) up 54% since 7/1 !!!!!!!!!

68/77 green today

CP up 2.07%
SPY up 1.91%
Old 07-18-2022, 06:32 PM   #670
Fish are scared of me

Top two today

AMC up 7.61% (Chazno)
FCX up 6.20% (Neech)

41/77 Green

CP down -0.61%
SPY down -0.83%
Old 07-19-2022, 05:34 PM   #671
Fish are scared of me

Top two today :

STNE up 7.17% ( IowaHawkeye)
BBBY up 5.85% (Chazno)

67/77 Green

CP up 3.31%
SPY up 2.7%

Win!
Old 07-25-2022, 08:15 AM   #672
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
BVNRY makes Monkeypox vaccine and is currently priced at $11.54

Barrons is showing a price target as high as $400

https://www.barrons.com/market-data/...&mod=searchbar

7/1/22
Bavarian Nordic A/S said Friday that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has ordered an additional 2.5 million doses of the liquid-frozen form of its monkeypox vaccine.

The Denmark-based company said deliveries of its vaccine, known as Jynneos in the U.S., under this contract will start in the fourth quarter of 2022 and continue through early next year.

The U.S. Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, a branch of the Health and Human Services Department, already ordered half a million doses of the vaccine a few weeks ago in response to reports of a monkeypox outbreak.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
If this Monkey pox virus becomes a big deal I could see this stock being a 10x min.
Thoughts ?

BTW it is an OTC stock, so there's that.

Right now I'm thinking I'll grab 50 shares and park them in the garage Tuesday.
I'm up 45% so far on this sucker. All the Monkeypox stocks are up today . GOVX is up nearly 90% today alone.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 04:19 PM   #673
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

ADM up 4.36%(Neech)
HDGE up 3.41% (Neech)

16/77 Green

CP down -2.3%
SPY down -1.18%

Good job Neech!
Old 07-27-2022, 04:20 PM   #674
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

PYPL up 12.18% ( Lewdog)
STNE up 11.02% (Iowahawkeye)

67/77 Green

CP up 4.24%
SPY up 2.60%

We're getting close to catching the SPY . Check the OP
Old 07-27-2022, 04:32 PM   #675
Fish are scared of me

Monkeypox plays I put in my watchlist 7/1/22

GOVX.... 122%
BVNRY....43%
SIGA..... 42%
CMRX..... 12%
EBS....... 11%

I've been scalping GOVX and CMRX and bought a long position in BVNRY but may close it soon when it hits 50% . Made a 10% scalp on SIGA today also. I guess a long position for me now days is 1 month. LOL

Also took a position in TBLY after hours today looking for a squeeze play. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-27-2022 at 04:37 PM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote