Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #661
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post

Im so going to use the hell out of that.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #662
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
well thats a given.. but he catches that ball and game is over
Oh shit blood in the water. BOWE def should have drug a foot. Alex's pass was money.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:02 PM   #663
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I've met Clay a couple of times. He's a good kid, he really is. He did love to play up his persona on here, though. He became the poster people called him out to be, and he molded it to opinion over time. That said, there is no denying he could get over the line occasionally, but really, most of us have here at one point or another (even if he ran that longer than most would, lol)

Say what you will about his opinions or takes, but Clay's gifs and many of his vids were top shelf, and I will miss those if he really is gone for good. JimNasium is literally the only guy I've ever seen that said he didn't like them.
His videos and gifs were waaaay overrated and celebrating them became typical Chiefsplanet herd mentality, just like his value to this board. His defacto banning is addition by subtraction to this place. To be clear, I've never liked him, didn't like his shtick and admittedly, that likely clouds my view of anything that asshat did.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:02 PM   #664
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
The defense shouldn't have folded up like a cheap lawn chair...?
Losing Brandon Flowers to the "concussion protocol" doomed us with the way he was completely shutting down TY Hilton prior to that. Who would have ever thought that would have been the piece that would kill us that day. Sutton just couldn't figure out how to cover Hilton after Flowers was out.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:02 PM   #665
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
true (bowe should have caught that ball...)
Yep, Cochise nailed it. To add a thought, an additional excuse for winning will be that KC got lucky due to the competition being weak in the AFC and/or teams sustaining too many injuries.

It's always going to be something.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 02:05 PM   #666
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
His videos and gifs were waaaay overrated and celebrating them became typical Chiefsplanet herd mentality, just like his value to this board. His defacto banning is addition by subtraction to this place. To be clear, I've never liked him, didn't like his shtick and admittedly, that likely clouds my view of anything that asshat did.
It's fair to feel that way. I liked his vids for the most part, but I really thought he did a great job with his gifs (even if the gifs he made were slanted to his point of view).

And I don't want to speak out of line, but maybe he and someone you know (knew? sill know?) from here didn't have exactly the best of interactions? IfyouknowwhatImean
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:09 PM   #667
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
It's fair to feel that way. I liked his vids for the most part, but I really thought he did a great job with his gifs (even if the gifs he made were slanted to his point of view).

And I don't want to speak out of line, but maybe he and someone you know (knew? sill know?) from here didn't have exactly the best of interactions? IfyouknowwhatImean
No clue what you are speaking to. It's literally is as simple as me not liking him. Didn't from the beginning and that only amplified like his over-inflated sense of self-worth. If you are referring to Jenny, we are still in total wedded bliss.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:10 PM   #668
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
True
Need to start one about how ASS11 pooped his magic underwear.
Seriously, pretty sure AS isn't a Mo.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #669
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Losing Brandon Flowers to the "concussion protocol" doomed us with the way he was completely shutting down TY Hilton prior to that. Who would have ever thought that would have been the piece that would kill us that day. Sutton just couldn't figure out how to cover Hilton after Flowers was out.
Sean Smith, circa 2015.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:14 PM   #670
Banned

Quote:
Yep. Alex just could not have played any better that game. On top of Bowe not being able to drag his second foot in bounds on that last drive of the game for us (he actually DID catch it...), don't forget about Cyrus Gray completely ****ing up a wheel route that would have gone for a sure touchdown (the same play that Knile Davis scored on earlier). Either of those plays likely cements that performance by Alex as an all time great in the playoffs, if we had just been able to pull it off. But you're right, it still wouldn't have been enough.

That game in 2014 was eerily like the one in 2004 against the Manning Colts where nobody punted. If Priest hadn't fumbled and Morton and Boerigter hadn't dropped sure touchdown passes, we would have been talking about how Trent Green outplayed Peyton Manning that day. It's just flat insane what goes on with the Chiefs in the playoffs.
Yeah, I meant drag his foot, but you know what I mean. I would figure after charles leaving early and all the other stuff that went on.. Alex would get at least a little leeway after putting up such a performance.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #671
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
They were all around pushing whatever the agenda of the moment was. Alex Smith could play an okay game, but one bad throw or one missed receiver would be "Gif'd up" instantly.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #672
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
They were all around pushing whatever the agenda of the moment was. Alex Smith could play an okay game, but one bad throw or one missed receiver would be "Gif'd up" instantly.
Yes, it was like attending a seminar on how to diagnose "Attention Whore Disorder"

Old 01-03-2016, 02:19 PM   #673
pie is never free

I wonder how long he'll last over at AP?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:19 PM   #674
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Yeah, I meant drag his foot, but you know what I mean. I would figure after charles leaving early and all the other stuff that went on.. Alex would get at least a little leeway after putting up such a performance.
He did, but that got drowned out in a sea of hyperactive negativity led by the dude who's name is the subject of this thread.

There was no objectivity, just a mantra of continued pessimism that was associated with this site when it was formed as it related to the team itself. Everyone was so excited about the Vermeil years because "offense" and when that came crashing down, there was nothing left for a lot of the posters, especially the younger ones, but a pile of self loathing and pity based on their perceived expectations that they were the chosen ones in terms of NFL fandom. Vermeil was supposed to lead them to a Bellichek/Bradyesque level of success and they were left with nothing other than Herm and Carl and Scooter Pioli and Whitlock. They've got nothing but negativity and pessimism even when faced with real change and success. They don't know how to deal with it or believe it.

Old 01-03-2016, 02:22 PM   #675
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I wonder how long he'll last over at AP?
Hopefully forever
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread