Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:27 PM   #661
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I think we molly wop them.
Yeah....because WR#2 is a stud, and so is TE, and so is RB....so whatcha gonna do?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:33 PM   #662
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah....because WR#2 is a stud, and so is TE, and so is RB....so whatcha gonna do?
Posted via Mobile Device
Ramsey has already talked some. I think hill takes it personal and puts it on him
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:37 PM   #663
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Ramsey has already talked some. I think hill takes it personal and puts it on him
Even if Ramsey takes Hill...then Ramsey is removed and I feel good about Watkins vs Bouye or Kelce vs whatever LB/Safety. I think the multiple weapons thing with a big arm is going to be HUGE.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:58 PM   #664
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Hitchens, who spent the past four years with the Dallas Cowboys, perfectly fits the mold of what Chiefs’ general manager Brett Veach had been looking to add to this defense. Hitchens racked up 162 tackles for the Cowboys over the past two seasons, filling in at multiple linebacking positions when needed.

And it’s not like Veach hasn’t had his eye on Hitchens for a while. He tried trading for him last year in the preseason.

“I don’t think you get better until you develop a mindset,” Veach explained of the Chiefs’ defense during Hitchens’ introductory press conference. “You have to get corners, you have to get pass rushers, defense—we are aware of all that, but it starts with a mindset. And when you turn on the tape and watch [Hitchens] play, he plays with that toughness and that mindset we’re looking to build.

“So, when you take the field, that opposing offense knows they are going to be in for a dog fight for four quarters. This is what this guy brings. He leaves it on the field and does everything the right way.”
Not to beat a dead horse or anything but this quote says a lot about the Peters trade as well. You can't create the culture and mindset of a defense that is going to be in a dog fight for 4 quarters when you have Marcus Peters taking plays off because of a "business decision".

Will miss Peters big plays and turnovers but I think Veach is building this team the right way.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:03 PM   #665
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...t-players-2017

Tyreek is open downfield!
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 03:08 PM   #666
offense > defense

https://www.chiefs.com/video/anthony...-keep-learning

Safe to say I didn't know shit about Hitchens before we signed him, but this guy comes off great.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:07 PM   #667
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Reports are that Hitchens has been very physical and brought that mindset to the whole defense

That's why he is here.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:14 PM   #668
I’m a Mahomo!

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

Andy: "Preseason will be important".

https://www.chiefs.com/video/andy-re...real-important
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:18 PM   #669
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Didn't Ramsey say he wants to try and "press" Tyreek? Good luck buddy!! ..I really hope the Jaggs are brave enough to leave Ty and Sammy man to man with their CB's, I really do .
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #670
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Didn't Ramsey say he wants to try and "press" Tyreek? Good luck buddy!! ..I really hope the Jaggs are brave enough to leave Ty and Sammy man to man with their CB's, I really do .
It will open up the run game too considering that they'll be fearful of triple headed beast that's Kelce,Hill, and Watkins. Good Luck in coverage.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:09 PM   #671
pie is never free

Good gawd, the OP twitter feed is just total boner juice

Even when Money throws a duck, it somehow flutters down into a breadbasket completion for Hill or Watkins

And thats just the offense, the D is making tremendous strides as well... so much good news going around, buckle up buttercups
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:17 PM   #672
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Good gawd, the OP twitter feed is just total boner juice

Even when Money throws a duck, it somehow flutters down into a breadbasket completion for Hill or Watkins

And thats just the offense, the D is making tremendous strides as well... so much good news going around, buckle up buttercups
I've noticed quite a few wobbles from Mahomes.

Looks like we got ourselves a new wobble launcher with a turbo on the mother****ing back end.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:22 PM   #673
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Seriously, though. That's not a "learning experience" throw. That's a throw that an NFL level QB shouldn't be making, period. Kpassagnon was standing still out in the flats and Mahomes threw it right at him. I don't think it's too much to expect of him to not make those types of throws. Better now than in a real game, but he has a history of just slinging it when a calmer, more calculated approach would be better. I'm not expecting him to not be a gunslinger anymore, but tone down that arrogance just a little bit.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Mahomes made a throw into a zone vacated by a blitzing safety.

This is exactly the type of mistake young QB's, ALL YOUNG QB's, make.

Stop hyping it up like Mahomes is the only QB to ever throw a pick against a zone blitz look. IT's reeruned.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:27 PM   #674
Supporter

Quote:
I think that’s your best shot at beating him. **** him up at the line. You can’t play off or he’ll wreck you. You can’t run with him or he’ll wreck you. So you have to **** him up at the line.

Problem is if you don’t win you better hope your safety is on his horse or it is 6.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 07:31 PM   #675
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I just pray we get through preseason healthy. I just got a bad feeling one of the key players goes down. I guess because Chiefs. Maybe it's all different now and God likes us.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote