Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:51 AM   #67246
Kind of a mod

It's weird to me that no Broncos fans seem to even remember the fact that they traded away a total of 9 "players" (6 draft picks and 3 roster players) for Wilson and Payton. That's how you completely wipe a team's talent out, and now we're seeing the problem with that approach.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:51 AM   #67247
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I didn't realize that the Broncos don't even have a 2nd rounder next year
They'd waste it anyway.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:53 AM   #67248
In Search of a Life

This was the worst loss the State of Colorado had seen since.... Well, the day before...

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 09-25-2023 at 09:58 AM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:54 AM   #67249
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
When Fivehead retired, I believe that it was Tex that said that it was the beginning of a decade of suck for the cheating Donks. I knew that they would be bad for a couple of years. But I never expected this level of ineptitude. This is year 8 I believe, and at this point, it looks like they will indeed fulfill the prophesied decade of suck. Wow!

I like MHM, but around year 2 or 3 of this I said they were still at least 5 years away from getting back to the playoffs given where they were as a franchise. I was scoffed at.

Man, they might just be starting another full-on rebuild. If everything goes right for them they’re still a couple years away.

They can hem and haw all the want about being able to June 1st Russ, but that much dead cap ain’t gonna be ideal to build around. Say goodbye to drafting a QB and surrounding him with some big dollar free agents.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:55 AM   #67250
Going home eventually

I still think our games with them will be tough. They may have nothing to lose at that point and Sean will just do anything to beat us and save some face. Fake FGs and punts will be happening and of course going for it on 4th down a lot..
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:57 AM   #67251
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
The hot takes on Denver radio are so scrumptious.

"What makes anyone think Caleb Williams would want to come to Denver if they picked 1st? Peyton and John can try to convince him all they want but facts are facts. This team has a horrible roster and it's because they've been wasting first rd picks for nearly 10 years. Take out Surtain and what do you have? Paxton? Bust. Shane Ray? Bust. Noah Fant? Bust. Bradley Chubb? Bust. Bolles and Jeudy haven't been worth their pick value and we just gave up the last 3 years of picks for Russell and Sean.

Why would he come here? To play with a lousy roster that has to go against Mahomes and Herbert 4X a year every year for maybe half of his career? The kid isn't stupid. He wants to be successful and yesterday had to have been a clear turn off of him wanting anything to do with this catastrophe of a once proud franchise."

Gotta say I agree
yeah and like with the NIL in place in college jumping to the NFL doesn't have the same urgency it used to. it used to be that a player took all of the risk staying in college. you could be a first round pick and you stay another year, tear your ACL and you're screwed. now with the NIL you can do Wendy's commercials. Williams is making like $3 million this year. Sure he'd make a lot more maybe in the NFL but a rookie qb is going to make like $700k in salary. $700k isn't nothing but like he could stay in college and still make enough money that he could retire after graduation and be set for life. why leave college if you're just going to request a trade in year 2

and like if you go into a bad situation and its all about money then why join a team you're going to be losing at. like i don't think Trevor Lawrence would be making as much money if Urban Meyer didn't get himself fired almost immediately. people would be calling him a bust and he'd be a backup or something. and denver's in worse shape than the jags were.

so yeah kind of agree with the caller that even if they got the #1 pick there's no guarantee they get caleb williams.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:59 AM   #67252
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
They'd waste it anyway.
For sure, but my point is, even if they tank for a QB, their roster is going to be devoid of young talent outside of Williams/Maye.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 09:59 AM   #67253
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

ROCK BOTTOM!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-25-2023, 09:59 AM   #67254
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I still think our games with them will be tough. They may have nothing to lose at that point and Sean will just do anything to beat us and save some face. Fake FGs and punts will be happening and of course going for it on 4th down a lot..
Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth.

That team flat out gave up yesterday. I'm not sure there's anything Payton can do to get the players heads back in it.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:00 AM   #67255
Supporter

I keep seeing posts that seem to think they'll get to 5-6 wins and I'm curious as to where folks think those are going to come from. I'm seeing three or four at most with their remaining schedule:

@ Chicago
vs NY Jets
@ KC
vs Green Bay
vs KC
Bye
@ Buffalo
vs Minnesota
vs Cleveland
@ Houston
@ LA Chargers
@ Detroit
vs New England
vs LA Chargers
@ Las Vegas

@ Chicago, vs Jets, @ Houston and throw in a "How the hell did that happen" somewhere and you're still only at four.....(and I don't think they win all three of those)
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:00 AM   #67256
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

if only you knew how bad things really are
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:02 AM   #67257
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
I keep seeing posts that seem to think they'll get to 5-6 wins and I'm curious as to where folks think those are going to come from. I'm seeing three or four at most with their remaining schedule:

@ Chicago
vs NY Jets
@ KC
vs Green Bay
vs KC
Bye
@ Buffalo
vs Minnesota
vs Cleveland
@ Houston
@ LA Chargers
@ Detroit
vs New England
vs LA Chargers
@ Las Vegas

@ Chicago, vs Jets, @ Houston and throw in a "How the hell did that happen" somewhere and you're still only at four.....(and I don't think they win all three of those)
Agreed, they'll struggle to win 3. Drafting top 3 is inevitable
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:05 AM   #67258
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I didn't realize that the Broncos don't even have a 2nd rounder next year
Now I see why Sean was trying to trade Jeudy. He needs picks badly. That franchise is in a world of hurt and their low point might not even be here yet.

I can absolutely see Caleb Williams staying in school to avoid playing against Herbert and Mahomes for the next 10 years
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:19 AM   #67259
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post

@ Chicago
vs NY Jets
@ KC
vs Green Bay
vs KC
Bye
@ Buffalo
vs Minnesota
vs Cleveland
@ Houston
@ LA Chargers
@ Detroit
vs New England
vs LA Chargers
@ Las Vegas

As long as McDumbass is coaching the Faiders, I could see them winning that one. And somehow the Chargers are the only team that hasn't won multiple in a row against them, so they could split with them. Plus, looks like they lost Mike Williams for the year yesterday. Minnesota looks like shit this year. I'm not calling any of those sure wins. But those are their best chances for some extra wins.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:22 AM   #67260
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
As long as McDumbass is coaching the Faiders, I could see them winning that one. And somehow the Chargers are the only team that hasn't won multiple in a row against them, so they could split with them. Plus, looks like they lost Mike Williams for the year yesterday. Minnesota looks like shit this year. I'm not calling any of those sure wins. But those are their best chances for some extra wins.
The faid suck, but they've beaten the donks 7 straight times. 3 times with mcdumbass