Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:24 PM   #6601
I'll be back.

doubled my money on VIAC

do I sell?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:30 PM   #6602
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
doubled my money on VIAC

do I sell?
Keep riding her.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-06-2021, 11:43 PM   #6603
Banned

You guys see what those cats over in the BTC thread are pulling in? Sell all this shit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:15 AM   #6604
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You guys see what those cats over in the BTC thread are pulling in? Sell all this shit.
I think you need to be diversified eDave is my thoughts.

BTC is nice to own though.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:05 AM   #6605
Woman should only make babies

God I hope bwillie flexes on people. IRL he is a stud
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:40 AM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:51 AM   #6606
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
A personal thank you to whoever brought Plug Power to this thread. I bought some at $11.00 a couple months ago, it’s at $21 now

Now sitting at $41 premarket today

Since 9/28/2020

BEEM 406%
FCEL 406%
BLNK 357%
PLUG 166%
SBE 133%
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:01 AM   #6607
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
doubled my money on VIAC

do I sell?
Take out your Basis and leave the profit
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:06 AM   #6608
Mod Team

Quote:
doubled my money on VIAC

do I sell?
Sell half. Put stop loss on remaining position at 20-25% below current price. If it rides higher, sell 25% of what’s left and let 25% remaining ride with stop loss still in place.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:27 AM   #6609
I'll be back.

I think CDEV is close to popping big.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #6610
Andy Reid Supporter

Has anyone considered buying a clean energy ETF? Perhaps ICLN or PBW?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:59 AM   #6611
Cheat Death

Talk to me about buying strategy.

Say you've grabbed a position in a stock using the funds available to you at the time. The stock has done well and seems to be rising. As more funds become available to you, do you a) keep purchasing the stock at the market price? b) hold the funds and set a limit order at a lower price and wait for a dip? or c) look for other opportunities with a different stock?

Also, do you have a max number of shares you strive to get to in something before you move on to a different stock?

My scenario is specific to making funds available with each pay period, every 2 weeks in my case, and I'm a little fuzzy on how to allocate after my initial (larger) purchase.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:39 AM   #6612
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Talk to me about buying strategy.

Say you've grabbed a position in a stock using the funds available to you at the time. The stock has done well and seems to be rising. As more funds become available to you, do you a) keep purchasing the stock at the market price? b) hold the funds and set a limit order at a lower price and wait for a dip? or c) look for other opportunities with a different stock?

Also, do you have a max number of shares you strive to get to in something before you move on to a different stock?

My scenario is specific to making funds available with each pay period, every 2 weeks in my case, and I'm a little fuzzy on how to allocate after my initial (larger) purchase.
With me, I determine what I want to buy, and how many shares and do it. I did this with Tesla last year. I wanted 10 shares. Every week I put money in until I could pick up another share. Eventually I reached my target. This year I'm trying the same thing, but with different Vanguard and Ark funds. I have a target of how many shares I want of each, and I'm going to pick them up piecemeal every week.

I'm holding onto these funds that I'm buying for at least another year and a half, so I'm comfortable knowing that some weeks I'll pay more, and some weeks I might (hopefully not) pay less.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 09:47 AM   #6613
I'll be back.

I think insiders know a vaccine is going to be in widespread availability very very soon.

A shitload of oil stocks are popping.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:29 AM   #6614
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Has anyone considered buying a clean energy ETF? Perhaps ICLN or PBW?
Both those look good. I might grab a little PBW. 3 of its top 10 holdings are PLUG, BLNK & FCEL which i have all those already. PBW is up 198% last 12 months.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:29 AM   #6615
Politically Incorrect

This market is getting stupid scary.

P/E levels of 100, 200, 500 and TSLA over 1500

Something's gotta give.

Feels like very big correction or crash is near. Hope I'm wrong
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.