Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-03-2023, 01:16 PM   #646
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm open to alternate plans
So is the Pitbull
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:17 PM   #647
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
Bear spray would be a far superior option, save the pistol as a last resort
Yeah, wouldn't something like pepper spray work?
My cousin drives a Fedex truck around rural Missouri and he carries a taser for dogs.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:17 PM   #648
Banned!

Quote:
it's not a walking cane

it can shatter brick
So can a minor drop.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 01:20 PM   #649
New and Improved

Quote:
i especially like how it shatters a ****ing brick

That's a cinder block, you can just drop it and it will break. But by all means, rely on your new 2 inch penis extension. Maybe you can just show that video to the dog and it'll run away back home.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:55 PM   #650
MVP

Might as well just go to Home Depot and buy a sledgehammer.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 02:02 PM   #651
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
So is the Pitbull
he can't plan for this

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 02:05 PM   #652
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
he can't plan for this

So many better options than ANYTHING made by Taurus.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 03:36 PM   #653

Hey, Clay - In case you were self conscious about how this would look just wanted to let you know that I just saw a lady (guessing early 60s) walking through my neighborhood with a walking stick and I didn't think it looked that weird.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 04:41 PM   #654
Starter

I have a Yorkie. He has a bad disposition. Probably worse than 99% of Pit Bulls out there. He’s more likely to snap at you. But he won’t rip your f*#%*ing face off. It’s like owning a lion. They are beautiful, and most of those bred in captivity are probably very tame. But you wouldn’t leave your toddler around one, now would you?
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 04:53 PM   #655
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah, wouldn't something like pepper spray work?
My cousin drives a Fedex truck around rural Missouri and he carries a taser for dogs.
Clays being a stubborn idiot

An angry pitbull is 10X quicker than him, good luck trying to get a good two handed swing in on the lightning quick brute with that state of the art club! while trying to control your own dog at the same time

The two dogs will then go at it in a whirling dervish as Clay attempts to not beat the shit out of his own dog... its gonna end in disaster

Stand back and blind the bastard from 20-30 feet away with one hand ffs
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2023, 05:01 PM   #656
Cheat Death

Just step aside and let your lady's new boyfriend handle it before you get hurt
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 05:43 PM   #657
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers View Post
An angry pitbull is 10X quicker than him, good luck trying to get a good two handed swing in on the lightning quick brute with that state of the art club! while trying to control your own dog at the same time
You're completely misreading the approach.

I only need one hand to thrust it forward for a skull shattering blow.

If that doesn't stop him he gets a bullet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:40 PM   #658
Veteran

Quote:
You're completely misreading the approach.

I only need one hand to thrust it forward for a skull shattering blow.

If that doesn't stop him he gets a bullet.
I will be honest with you. A stick isn't going to do shit to a pissed off pit.

When I was younger I thought I could take any dog 1 on 1 if it came down to life or death. Until one day when I was running one of my dogs and a pit mix came out of no where. Only reason it didn't get me was my dog saw it and tackled it before I even knew what was going on.

In the time it took that pit to recover, deal with my dog, and start coming back at me. I had kicked that damn thing with all my might straight in the head about 5 times. (I am not a little guy and was kicking it like my life depending on it) Didn't even phase the damn thing. Just circled around me like we I ****ing prey.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 11-03-2023, 06:41 PM   #659
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
I will be honest with you. A stick isn't going to do shit to a pissed off pit.
That's fine.

Old 11-03-2023, 08:27 PM   #660
Starter

Quote:
lethal

This mother ****er is gonna **** up some flower pots!

I've had like dozens of flower pots charge me and I say "not today mother ****er pop pop!". Spider, snake, pothos, succulent, daisy.. I don't give a ****. #alpha #flowerpotkilla.

What about the smaller pieces of flower pots? Watch me hit that shit too! Bap bap! Say flower pot again, say it one more time!

Last edited by vonBobo; 11-03-2023 at 08:32 PM..
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote