Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2022, 09:43 AM   #646
Fish are scared of me

AMC moving
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:31 PM   #647
Fish are scared of me

Chazno is adding RBLX as his #4.

We'll let the last few trickle in as some people are on vacation
Old 07-07-2022, 06:38 PM   #648
Fish are scared of me

Top Two Today:

BBBY up 21.70% (Chazno)
AMC up 15.19% (Chazno)
GME up 15.06% (Chazno)

Had to list the 3rd since Chazno dominated today!

69/77 Green today

CP up 2.69%
SPY up 1.5%
Old 07-07-2022, 06:52 PM   #649
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Top Two Today:

BBBY up 21.70% (Chazno)
AMC up 15.19% (Chazno)
GME up 15.06% (Chazno)

Had to list the 3rd since Chazno dominated today!

69/77 Green today

CP up 2.69%
SPY up 1.5%
Obligatory to the moon comment for Chazno.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 07:16 PM   #650
Fish are scared of me

IMTE dropped 53% today and can't find any news.

From 5.50 down to 2.41

What are the chances it bounces tomorrow ?

Float according to ETRADE is only 225K. But other sources say it's 12.5 mil which is more realistic.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-07-2022 at 10:09 PM..
Old 07-08-2022, 08:09 AM   #651
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Obligatory to the moon comment for Chazno.
Or... To the second from last place!
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:32 AM   #652
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I have to mention how proud I am of my daughter, She has made 3 trades on her Webull account and is now up 48% from her initial investment . That's since 6/09.

Just today she bought KAL at 2.72 and sold at 2.99 for a quick 10% slam dunk.

Now she's hooked and putting all her stuff on excel spreadsheets to track.
She made #4 this morning and got a good lesson in strategy,

Bought GROV at 6.20 and I told her to only spend half her money.

She said why.

I said because it may drop more, lets look for the bottom. So it dropped down to 6.10, She spent the other half of her money ,got it at 6.12

She set the auto feature on Webull to take profit at 10% on both orders and they both filled with 30 minutes.

She's now 4/4
Old 07-08-2022, 08:35 AM   #653
MVP

Good for her Hog.

You're teaching her the market.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-08-2022, 08:44 AM   #654
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Good for her Hog.

You're teaching her the market.
Thanks, But I have to find a little better strategy for myself. I've been leaving a shit ton of money on the table by getting out at 10%. She got out with her win under $7 and now it's almost $8. This crap is happening every damn day.

These stocks are so volatile ,if you put a trailing SL at 2% they just get taken out. If you put it at 10% you give up too much

We keep a chart of every premarket and after hours decliner over 10% and check the high that stock hit the next trading period to see the frequency of 10% wins and it's unreal how often they hit. You can just about blind fold yourself and throw a dart and go with that pick.
Old 07-08-2022, 05:42 PM   #655
Fish are scared of me

Top two Today;

RBLX up 4.38% (Chazno)
MREO up 3.79% (Phog)

32/77 Green

CP up o.11%
SPY down 0.32%

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-08-2022 at 06:17 PM..
Old 07-09-2022, 04:55 PM   #656
Fish are scared of me

Unsmoothe - moment has declared (NVDA) as #4

Still looking for Clearmontchief, Magichef and MGT#10
Old 07-09-2022, 05:29 PM   #657
MVP

Quote:
Thanks, But I have to find a little better strategy for myself. I've been leaving a shit ton of money on the table by getting out at 10%. She got out with her win under $7 and now it's almost $8. This crap is happening every damn day.

These stocks are so volatile ,if you put a trailing SL at 2% they just get taken out. If you put it at 10% you give up too much

We keep a chart of every premarket and after hours decliner over 10% and check the high that stock hit the next trading period to see the frequency of 10% wins and it's unreal how often they hit. You can just about blind fold yourself and throw a dart and go with that pick.
Not a good stock market to be learning trading actually.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:38 PM   #658
Fish are scared of me

Top two today:

MREO up 13.14% (PHOG)
ZOM up 3.89% (jjchieffan)

Only 12/77 green

CP down -2.80%
SPY down -1.14%

MREO is up 38% since July 1 and leads the pack followed by
CRSP up 21% since July 1
Old 07-13-2022, 07:23 AM   #659
Starter

Hog - thoughts on ATRA this morning?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-13-2022, 07:59 AM   #660
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
Hog - thoughts on ATRA this morning?
I loaded up . Thought the bottom was 4.20

Got my sell order for 5.11 anyway

https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/NA.../price-target/