Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2022, 01:31 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Tom Brady Retiring

Patrick Mahomes, you’re up.

2023 version:

2022 version:

EDIT: Timeline below.
1. Darlington & Schefter report Brady is retiring.
2. TB12, Tom’s brand/company, tweet (then later delete) about his retirement.
3. Toms teammates tweet about his retirement.
4. Tom’s agent, dad, Arians, and Licht all say Tom hasn’t decided yet.
5. Ian Rappaport says many sources confirm Tom plans to retire but the pushback is due to timing.
6. Tom announces retirement again in 2023.

Last edited by Dante84; 02-01-2023 at 07:19 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:20 AM   #646
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 07:45 AM   #647
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Rewind 10 years ago and she was easily topping my list. I voted for her every round in that CP celebrity competition. But then she had a mid life crisis and started ****ing everything that had a dick that was mildly famous. If your typical CPer was an extra in a movie and went viral they probably had a chance at a week long fling.

She's still attractive and I wouldn't say no to the opportunity but she went from a dream girl to someone I would leave in the middle of the night real quick.

I'm out of the loop. Who was out there getting plowed by? Sounds like you've got a list.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 07:51 AM   #648
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm out of the loop. Who was out there getting plowed by? Sounds like you've got a list.
I dont have names. I dont follow celebrity gossip, but it was inevitable in this day and age with how popular she was at the time to not bump into some headline about her holding hands with a new boy every couple weeks. The only one I even remotely recognize, for reasons I dont fully understand, is that comedian you see doing Taco Bell commercials today.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-29-2022, 08:14 AM   #649
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The Bucs Defense one should really say:

“Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz, and Kelechi Osemele injuries; LDT and Lucas Niang opt outs”
More like: Williams drops TD on a ball that hits him right in the face after Tyreek Hill drops TD on a ball that hits him right in the face.

With those 2 TD's the game is completely different. Mahomes was still balling out without his lineman.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 08:36 AM   #650
SuperChiefs

In not so surprising news, the "hard core" bucs fans are selling their tickets at fire sale prices.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221029-103328_Facebook.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	125147  
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 09:49 AM   #651
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
to be quite honest, i care

like parkman, i want brady one more time, and i want it in the playoffs

i want to see mahomes grab him by the scruff of his neck and bury his nose in a pile of shit on his way out the door
I do, too. But like others, I am afraid of the officiating being directed by the league to make sure he gets another ring on his way out.

Maybe that's just "because Chiefs" syndrome but it always seems that way. It happened in the Superbowl two years ago. Going into that game there was so much talk about how Mahomes would have a hard time catching him if he lost this head to head. I thought there was no way they should favor the old ****er. Mahomes represented the new blood, the future of the league. But once it got to about the the bucs 3rd drive and Brady whined to the refs, you could easily see the biased officiating. I don't know that the chiefs had much of a shot with that decimated offensive line but at least make the officiating even so we can watch a fair game. Who knows, Mahomes might have worked some magic. And our defense might have been able to make some plays if they were allowed to play.

So all of that is why I just want Brady gone. And I don't care how it happens I just want him gone.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:19 AM   #652
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Why would he retire? I'm looking at several teams schedules and it looks like about 75% of the teams in the NFL are absolute trash. The division the Bucs are in might send a team to the playoffs with a 6-11 record.

And after listening to the announcers make excuses for his age, it sounds like the NFL is all in on keeping him around.
If he wins a Super Bowl this year, I could definitely see this being the case... but so many athletes talk about being able to play at a certain level and unless he just really hates iPads, it seems like he cares quite a bit about playing good football.

I doubt losing in the playoffs to some brokedick QB after a sub-.500 season would have him wanting more... granted, it seems like he'll have a lot more free time on his hands.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:21 AM   #653
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The Bucs Defense one should really say:

“Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz, and Kelechi Osemele injuries; LDT and Lucas Niang opt outs”
I prefer Bucs defense. They don’t make the SB if that defense doesn’t carry him throughout the playoffs.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 10-29-2022, 12:15 PM   #654
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Sleeper team next year would be LV. McDaniels and Brady reunion without BB.

They have weapons on offense and they could trade Carr for some picks so they can stack the defense. Plus aging players who have a year or two left might join just for a chance at a potential SB.
Why do you hate me?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 12:57 PM   #655
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eli took two actualluy... still funny.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2022, 01:08 PM   #656
MVP

If you live alone, financially stable, everything secure. Then you should go get a woman to be in your life. It will all change quickly!
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2022, 01:11 PM   #657
MVP

Quote:
She's already been ****ed by half of Hollywood. She's been ruined for a while now.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:46 PM   #658
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
I dont have names. I dont follow celebrity gossip, but it was inevitable in this day and age with how popular she was at the time to not bump into some headline about her holding hands with a new boy every couple weeks. The only one I even remotely recognize, for reasons I dont fully understand, is that comedian you see doing Taco Bell commercials today.
Funny you should say that......

Quote:
PETE DAVIDSON
BETTING FAVORITE TO DATE GISELE
... After Tom Brady Divorce

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/29/pete-...m-brady-split/
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2022, 03:40 PM   #659
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
She's already been ****ed by half of Hollywood. She's been ruined for a while now.
I don't care about the rest of Hollywood. I specifically have issue with any part of Tom Brady touching my future ex-wife.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2022, 09:17 AM   #660
'Tis my eye!

Priceless.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...13132_38067179

Quote:
A new report indicates Brady "wanted to do whatever he needed to do to fix things" because he "didn't want the marriage to end."
He was willing to do whatever was needed...except retire from football.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote