Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2020, 07:58 AM   #646
'Tis my eye!

The Raiders aren't a bad team. They're an 8-8 team. They might be marginally better than last year but they're not a playoff team.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:01 AM   #647
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The Raiders aren't a bad team. They're an 8-8 team. They might be marginally better than last year but they're not a playoff team.
More like a 9-7 team who might win 10 games because of a relatively weak schedule after our bye.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #648
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
More like a 9-7 team who might win 10 games because of a relatively weak schedule after our bye.
Sorry, I should have explained that better.

By saying they're an 8-8 team, I believe they could finish with anywhere from 7 to 9 wins. They might win 10 games but I think 9 is probably the ceiling.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2020, 01:49 PM   #649
MVP

https://twitter.com/nfl345/status/13...820941825?s=21
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:21 PM   #650
I’m a Mahomo!

Last edited by KChiefs1; 10-15-2020 at 01:02 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2020, 02:59 PM   #651
You gotta kill a few people

It would have changed everything so who knows how things would look overall at this point, but they could have Antonio Brown if he didn’t lose his mind.

Adding a sane AB to their current roster would worry me, but as things are now I’d say they are probably a 9-7, 10-6 type of squad.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2020, 03:00 PM   #652
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It would have changed everything so who knows how things would look overall at this point, but they could have Antonio Brown if he didn’t lose his mind.

Adding a sane AB to their current roster would worry me, but as things are now I’d say they are probably a 9-7, 10-6 type of squad.
Yep.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:07 PM   #653
MVP

I`m a sucker for these stories

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/ar...ential-workers
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-14-2020, 06:25 PM   #654
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
I love that. Everyone has their own circumstances and hardships, and I love when the children appreciate their parents hardwork. Hopefully that kid gets a second contract so he can retire her.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:22 PM   #655
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I love that. Everyone has their own circumstances and hardships, and I love when the children appreciate their parents hardwork. Hopefully that kid gets a second contract so he can retire her.
Agree. Last year he got hurt in the first half of the first game and was out for the year. This is essentially his rookie season and we all saw last Sunday his presence is felt in a significant way. This is a vintage 70`s type of football player for sure.
Old 10-14-2020, 10:26 PM   #656
MVP

This is why they "won"...ref ball.

They know it....

Ek-Vw9-H9-Xs-AEtypm
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:14 AM   #657
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
This is why they "won"...ref ball.

They know it....

Ek-Vw9-H9-Xs-AEtypm
Sometimes those just don't get called. It was a bang bang play. It does look like pass interference though especially when it's slowed down then freeze framed. Human judgement calls are always going to be questionable.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:16 AM   #658
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Sometimes those just don't get called. It was a bang bang play. It does look like pass interference though especially when it's slowed down then freeze framed. Human judgement calls are always going to be questionable.
Didn’t mean to upvote this.

It was blatant and should’ve been called. I didn’t even need to see the replay to know it was clearly PI.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:27 AM   #659
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Didn’t mean to upvote this.

It was blatant and should’ve been called. I didn’t even need to see the replay to know it was clearly PI.
It is the sole reason the Raiders won the game though correct? That is what he is implying. Chiefs would have went on to score a TD on every possession afterwards.

Like I said it looks like pass interference but to imply that the Chiefs would have won the game with that being a flag is ridiculous OR that refs where trying to help the Raiders win.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:42 AM   #660
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
It is the sole reason the Raiders won the game though correct? That is what he is implying. Chiefs would have went on to score a TD on every possession afterwards.

Like I said it looks like pass interference but to imply that the Chiefs would have won the game with that being a flag is ridiculous OR that refs where trying to help the Raiders win.
I don’t think the refs were necessarily trying to help the Raiders win, but the officiating was absolutely one-sided for whatever reason. They literally took 11 pts off the board, and likely another 7 on this play. How was that not a factor?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.