Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2017, 07:10 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

****Official 2017 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****

Year two of the Barry Odom era begins in a little over a month.

2017 Schedule:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball says 6-6 w/ two SEC wins (SC @ home and @Vandy).

Recruiting:

Bold=Signed LOI

Spoiler!

Last edited by 'Hamas' Jenkins; 02-07-2018 at 10:01 AM..
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2017, 07:59 PM   #646
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Last week you seemed convinced that Florida would beat us....
Hard to gauge if teams are fired up or quit after a change. It's a total crapshoot.

That team has packed it in. Talent wise, Florida should of won. Can't get em all right all the time dude.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:08 PM   #647
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Hard to gauge if teams are fired up or quit after a change. It's a total crapshoot.

That team has packed it in. Talent wise, Florida should of won. Can't get em all right all the time dude.
Living here in Jville and hearing all week about the attitudes and the QB change...was it really ever a doubt that Shannon was going to start Zaire....i actually became more convinced Mizzou had a great opportunity to win.

If this game was in Gainesville I still think we win.

Would love to see MU roll over TN at home next week.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:11 PM   #648
In Search of a Life

A win would probably get Butch fired instantly.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:28 PM   #649
On Hiatus

Quote:
A win would probably get Butch fired instantly.
We should make it our goal to rid the SEC of Butch Jones
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:33 PM   #650
In Search of a Life

I want him and Bert to stay. It's a shame Florida made a change.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:25 AM   #651
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Starting to feel better about Odom, though I realize Florida is garbage. Defensively, at least, they tackled better, and there were fewer receivers running wide open downfield.

I'm holding off judgement until after the season but beating Tennessee, Vanderbilt & Arkansas would convince me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:09 AM   #652
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I'm holding off judgement until after the season but beating Tennessee, Vanderbilt & Arkansas would convince me.
Beating 3 teams with losing records will convince you he is the guy for the job?

OK.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #653
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Beating 3 teams with losing records will convince you he is the guy for the job?

OK.
Yeah, that literally makes zero sense. Neat we beat Arky that had to 2 min drill to beat Coastal Carolina, Extension time!
Old 11-05-2017, 10:25 AM   #654
Consuming CP souls

Break out the Flowbee, Barry is go in bowling!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:28 AM   #655
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Yeah, that literally makes zero sense. Neat we beat Arky that had to 2 min drill to beat Coastal Carolina, Extension time!
I think Odom is competent and should be given a third season, no matter what, but beating those qualities of teams and acting as if the 1-5 start didn't happen is incredibly short sighted. Next year should be his make or break year.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:31 AM   #656
In Search of a Life

Best thing for the long-term of the program would be Odom hitting the bricks, but I don't think Sterk will want to bother doing that if he clenches a bowl berth.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:33 AM   #657
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
I think Odom is competent and should be given a third season, no matter what, but beating those qualities of teams and acting as if the 1-5 start didn't happen is incredibly short sighted. Next year should be his make or break year.
Losing to Cucktucky is pretty embarrassing
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #658
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Best thing for the long-term of the program would be Odom hitting the bricks, but I don't think Sterk will want to bother doing that if he clenches a bowl berth.
I disagree. I don't think getting rid of Odom does anything. I think, unlike Anderson, Odom is somewhat qualified for the job and will get results without making the program an embarassment. It remains to be seen if he could be the guy that could get the team to accomplish what Pinkel did or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Losing to Cucktucky is pretty embarrassing
Not when they're 6-3 and having a great season for Kentucky standards. Though yesterday ****ing sucked.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:45 AM   #659
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I disagree. I don't think getting rid of Odom does anything. I think, unlike Anderson, Odom is somewhat qualified for the job and will get results without making the program an embarassment. It remains to be seen if he could be the guy that could get the team to accomplish what Pinkel did or more.
I don't see it, unless you think Mizzou's ceiling should be hoping for a Shreveport bowl (it shouldn't be).

His Defense has been utter garbage, outcoached by nearly the entire SEC and another year in Columbia is going to get the team killed on the recruiting trail. If they strike out on this class it's going to **** this program for a long time.

Not being reeruned enough to choke on his tie, mistaking it for a fruit rollup (Kermit) isn't a ringing endorsement.

Waxing a group of garbage teams isn't exactly inspiring.
Old 11-05-2017, 10:52 AM   #660
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
I don't see it, unless you think Mizzou's ceiling should be hoping for a Shreveport bowl (it shouldn't be).

His Defense has been utter garbage, outcoached by nearly the entire SEC and another year in Columbia is going to get the team killed on the recruiting trail. If they strike out on this class it's going to **** this program for a long time.

Not being reeruned enough to choke on his tie, mistaking it for a fruit rollup (Kermit) isn't a ringing endorsement.

Waxing a group of garbage teams isn't exactly inspiring.
Mizzou's ceiling, IMO, is making a bowl game every 7 out of 10 seasons with 1 or 2 divisional titles and maybe a conference championship.

We'll see how he does recruiting. If he ****s up, it could leave the program in a bad state for a few seasons.

And I agree, beating shitty, mediocre teams isn't something that one should aspire to do. It'll be interesting to see what he does defensively. He ****ed up the DC hire, took over play calling, fired the DC, and tried to blame the defense's failures on the former DC. I don't see Odom calling plays on D next year if he expects to move forward with his position as HC.