Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:02 PM   #646
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
You said you Don't make any attempts, though.

I know what I say probably won't make you change, and I'm sure you've heard it a bunch of times before, but just go for it, bro. If you get rejected, you get rejected. It's not that bad.

From experience, before I was married, I was similar to you. I mean, I had my share of sex, but the girl pretty much had to do the bulk of the flirting and make sure it was obvious that she wanted something. The few times I put myself out there on my own, it felt like I got rejected. However, since I've been married, there's been at least nine or ten girls from the past tell me that they wanted it at one point or another. And looking back at my social interactions with those girls, there were subtle signs, but nothing obvious. And the times that I did get rejected from girls, I laugh about them now, they had no lasting effects on me.

tl;dr Just ****ing put yourself out there more often. There are girls that want it, but won't make it obvious. And rejection isn't all that bad.
It's not a rejection thing as much as it is there isn't even an avenue to get rejected. There's practically no opportunity to meet single ladies.. and I'm not wasting time with POF, OKC or what ever hook up sites there may be because they aren't worth the effort.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:08 PM   #647
You gotta kill a few people

We've told him all that a million times. He's just so in his own way..

There's absolutely no reason for a man, that isn't actively trying to avoid it, not to have sex every once in a while. Especially a guy who was in a fraternity and, presumably, went/goes out most weekends.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:08 PM   #648

I mean, you'd think you'd have been someone's drunken mistake at some point in the last 2 years...
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:12 PM   #649
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I mean, you'd think you'd have been someone's drunken mistake at some point in the last 2 years...
Girl #3 and the engaged girl who blew me.

Beyond that, I'm pretty much ignored by drunk women.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:45 PM   #650

In about 30 years when your dick doesn't work anymore, you're going to look back on these years and curse yourself for not putting yourself out there more.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:56 PM   #651
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
In about 30 years when your dick doesn't work anymore, you're going to look back on these years and curse yourself for not putting yourself out there more.
There's a pill for that.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:33 PM   #652
Consuming CP souls

You can tell by his football posts he would have no shot with most women. Dude makes Eeoyre look like sunshine.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #653
Inmem 2.0

PGM likes to hog
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:37 PM   #654
Consuming CP souls

Never had a biggun
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:46 PM   #655

Discuss' hotline is not blinging
Old 09-25-2015, 01:47 PM   #656
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
There's a pill for that.
If you're not putting yourself out there now.....what makes you think you will when you're older and need a pill?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 02:56 PM   #657
Mostly Ignored

Billay, take Discuss out and get that ****er laid.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:00 PM   #658
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You can tell by his football posts he would have no shot with most women. Dude makes Eeoyre look like sunshine.
Single women? Not really.

Other people's girlfriends / fiancees / wives? Like moths to ****ing Bug zappers.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:02 PM   #659
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Single women? Not really.

Other people's girlfriends / fiancees / wives? Like moths to ****ing Bug zappers.
So, these ladies come on to you a lot?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:08 PM   #660
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
So, these ladies come on to you a lot?
I exaggerate the effect, surely, but it's noticeable that girls who aren't single are always the friendliest barring on outright flirtatious and the ones who are single are a lot less friendly.

I've noticed this time and time again. And it would make sense if I was initiating flirting and like but I don't. I treat every one the same regardless of relationship status.