Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Who Is Wearing Clown Shoes in this Thread?
Hootie has put Clown Shoes on Arrow in this thread 29 72.50%
Arrow has put Clown Shoes on Hootie in this Thread 11 27.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2015, 09:19 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Lebron

nuff said
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:31 AM   #646
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Nobody is hating. Lebron is just better. Why does that mean everyone hates Kobe. Is he your sister or something?
Yes it is. Some of the comments on here are pure hate and let's be clear. Prime kobe > prime lebron all day long but you are entitled to your opinion. Is lefraud your lover or something? You just salty because your hero came up small when it counted. Cle. Had a lead in the 3rd quarter but he became passive and all of a sudden he's tired after a breakaway dunk. Bwahahaha
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-19-2015, 04:17 AM   #647
MVP

Sometimes I think people troll me so they can see my avi
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:20 AM   #648
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Where is Kc Connection? He's been kind of quiet since game 5...
Other than posting on here for the entirety of game 6, you mean? You apparently miss me, but you were surprisingly absent from a perfectly good trolling opportunity that night.

As far as this thread, there are more productive things to do than to engage on a topic that for any rational mind or non-hater has long since been decided (LeBron>Kobe).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:45 AM   #649
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Nobody is hating. Lebron is just better. Why does that mean everyone hates Kobe. Is he your sister or something?
Im just here defending bullshit myths and lies about Kobe. I could give a **** about anythign else. I have enjoyed him winning 5 titles in 7 attempts and 10 overall titles as a Lakers fan (born in Los Angeles). Im good!
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:08 AM   #650
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Other than posting on here for the entirety of game 6, you mean? You apparently miss me, but you were surprisingly absent from a perfectly good trolling opportunity that night?

As far as this thread, there are more productive things to do than to engage on a topic that for any rational mind or non-hater has long since been decided (LeBron>Kobe).
l

Because BSPN told me so. Still got a ways to go to catch kobe, sorry Bron heads
Old 06-19-2015, 09:10 AM   #651
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
Im just here defending bullshit myths and lies about Kobe. I could give a **** about anythign else. I have enjoyed him winning 5 titles in 7 attempts and 10 overall titles as a Lakers fan (born in Los Angeles). Im good!
Let the church say amen!!!! Preach brotha!!!!! That's all I'm doing as well. Media wants to act like kobe didn't exist and cl vault lebron over everybody no matter how many times he comes up small. It's bullshit.

Last edited by ARROW2; 06-19-2015 at 09:15 AM..
Old 06-19-2015, 07:19 PM   #652
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post

Let the church say amen!!!! Preach brotha!!!!! That's all I'm doing as well. Media wants to act like kobe didn't exist and cl vault lebron over everybody no matter how many times he comes up small. It's bullshit.
Bumpity bump!!!
Old 06-20-2015, 08:20 AM   #653
Kindness in words...

I don't even give a shit, but my two cents on the matter:

1. Oscar Robertson
2. Lebron James
3. Michael Jordan
4. Kobe Bryant

And you legitimately argue that any one of those guys was the second best player in the history of the NBA after Wilt, of course.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:39 AM   #654
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
I don't even give a shit, but my two cents on the matter:

1. Oscar Robertson
2. Lebron James
3. Michael Jordan
4. Kobe Bryant

And you legitimately argue that any one of those guys was the second best player in the history of the NBA after Wilt, of course.
Lmao. I'm only laughing at Kobe at 4
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:21 AM   #655
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
Yeah, because Larry or Magic aren't there too
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:02 AM   #656
Banned

Tim Duncan is higher up on the GOAT list than Kobe
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:36 AM   #657
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
I was doing a wing guy thing versus all encompassing position deal.

However, that being said, all four of those players have valid arguments for second greatest player of all-time.
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:41 AM   #658
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
I was doing a wing guy thing versus all encompassing position deal.

However, that being said, all four of those players have valid arguments for second greatest player of all-time.
Robertson is one hell of a player. Absolutely among the all-time greats.

But he doesn't win GOAT over MJ. No way, no how.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #659
Kindness in words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Robertson is one hell of a player. Absolutely among the all-time greats.

But he doesn't win GOAT over MJ. No way, no how.
Blocks and steals weren't tabulated until Wilt retired in '73-'74. As well, the 3 point shot came in '79-'80.

In addition, Jordan played in what was arguably the most watered down league talent wise with perhaps the best coach of all-time. (Four new expansion teams in '88 in the Hornets, Heat, T-Wolves and Magic.) Robertson was going against a future Hall of Famer nearly every single night and was fighting for rebounds against Chamberlain, Russell, Reed, Pettit, etc.

I'm not saying that Jordan sucks, but Robertson's numbers are absolutely astounding. 25.7 ppg and 9.5 assists per for his 14 year career?! Add 7.5 rpg. That's insanity sauce.

The one thing that Robertson suffers from is the same thing that Wilt does - the lack of multiple championships (Robertson has one, Wilt had two). And they suffered from the same fate - The Lakers and Celtics.
Old 06-20-2015, 12:25 PM   #660
Banned

I just want to post one more time (I'm not reading whatever it is idiot just posted):

I am done with this thread. Final. No more. I am going to my User CP and ignoring it. Waste of my time.