Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #646
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Latest video from K-Statesports.com

http://www.frankmartinbasketball.com/tradition/
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 12-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #647
PermaBanned

Really unprofessional question. Uncalled for.

It's good!
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #648
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Really unprofessional question. Uncalled for.

It's good!
F'ing outstanding!
Old 12-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #650
When a nightmare becomes real

#12 in both polls today. Cleveland State tomorrow.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #651
Veteran

It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades, only to still find yourselves light-years behind your big brother, Kansas University- yet again. Such a pity
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #652

C'mon, tell us again phogtard, how Frank is a terrible coach. Owning you is priceless.

You coming into this thread is tantamount to a kegel by a vagina so great in scope, it could draw tectonic plates together.

But being the all powerful EMAWomnipotent Wildcat fan I am, I'll allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #653
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
C'mon, tell us again phogtard, how Frank is a terrible coach. Owning you is priceless.

You coming into this thread is tantamount to a kegel by a vagina so great in scope, it could draw tectonic plates together.

But being the all powerful EMAWomnipotent Wildcat fan I am, I'll allow you to continue to make a fool of yourself.
Care to point out anything non-factual in my post?

Didn't think so
hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.hawkchief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #654
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkchief View Post
It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades, only to still find yourselves light-years behind your big brother, Kansas University- yet again. Such a pity
Really...Kansas University. It is The University Of Kansas. Anyone who went there knows that. If you have a diploma it is from The University Of Kansas.

You are such a want to be.
Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #655
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
Really...Kansas University. It is The University Of Kansas. Anyone who went there knows that. If you have a diploma it is from The University Of Kansas.

You are such a want to be.
Regardless of how you need to say it, when you add "State" to any university, i.e. Kansas "State" University", it immediately conveys inferiority - that's a well-know fact. (Since you brought it up).
Old 12-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #656
Supporter

I've wondered this for a while, so hopefully someone can help me.

What does EMAW stand for?
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #657
Veteran

Quote:
Regardless of how you need to say it, when you add "State" to any university, i.e. Kansas "State" University", it immediately conveys inferiority - that's a well-know fact. (Since you brought it up).
Sure...The Ohio State University is inferior to Ohio University. Thanks for clearing that up.
Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.Mojo Jojo would the whole thing.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:11 PM   #658

Quote:
Care to point out anything non-factual in my post?

Didn't think so
Sure.
Quote:
It must suck to have your highest ranking in decades,
Why would it suck for KSU and their fans to have their highest ranking in decades? Only a complete moran (cp spelling) would think that.

You keep exercising those pelvic floor muscles. I don't want you having to blot after tossing roses on the court for Sherron on Sr. day.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #659
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post

Boy was my initial read of FM wrong as hell.

I didn't think that dude would last much past year 1. Figured he'd either get fired b/c of his antics or die on the court. Good for Cat fans, though. Hope Martin continues to enjoy success. In interviews, he comes off as a pretty cool guy.

Big XII conference play is going to be fun this season.
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:19 AM   #660
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
I've wondered this for a while, so hopefully someone can help me.

What does EMAW stand for?
Every Man A Wildcat.

And for anyone that can't see the Cleveland St. game tomorrow or can't/doesn't want to listen to Wyattvision, I'll be at Bramlage calling it for the K-State student station.

If you wanna listen, go to this link to listen online (or if you're in Manhattan, turn it to 91.9 FM). We'll probably go on-air around 20 minutes before tip.

http://www.wildcat919.com/listen.php

EMAW.
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.