Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:35 AM   #646
21st Century Schizoid Fan

This whole thing is bizarre
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 04:39 AM   #647
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
This whole thing is bizarre
He either really pissed someone off or he's one sideways kid...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:28 AM   #648
Supporter

Instead of Rashee it’s more like CON-doleezza Rice, right?

Yeah I will leave now
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:39 AM   #649
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Maybe his jealousy toward Hardman sent him on this spiral.

Catching the game winning TD would’ve saved him.
I agree with suzzer. For like the first time in my life.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 06:44 AM   #650
Veteran

I went through the same phase. I lost my job, my car, and spent the night in county lockup within the span of 24 hours. But I was 19. By 24 you've got to start acting like an adult or embrace shit-life syndrome. Chiefs should be ready to cut clown-boy and it's probably for his own good. Had the league treated Haskins like an adult he'd still be alive.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 06:50 AM   #651
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
Instead of Rashee it’s more like CON-doleezza Rice, right?

Yeah I will leave now
Rice may have been a little too steamed. maybe a little less water next time
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:28 AM   #652
DeadPunisher

So, I don't know if this is Q, and IDGAF.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...g-rashee-rice/
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:52 AM   #653
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post

He good
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 07:57 AM   #654
Dazed and Confused

So I guess it's all a nothingburger. LFG!!!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:03 AM   #655
MVP

Quote:

This would be great if true.

However, a club owner saying something didn't happen to a rich NFL star at his club has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because club owners are generally not the most reliable source when it comes to "taking care of their rich clientele"

if he has continuous video of Rice the entire time he's in the club turn it over. Other than that I want more than just his word.

Quote:
The club owner says if an assault happened he believes he would have known about it and plans to continue scouring his security cameras for evidence.

"Cause I wanna make sure," said Dibaje. "Maybe I missed something, I don't know."

maybe finish "scouring" your video before talking to the press I guess
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:04 AM   #656
In Search of a Life

Quote:

So we now have two witnesses AND the club owner saying nothing happened?

HE GOOD!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:05 AM   #657
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
This would be great if true.

However, a club owner saying something didn't happen to a rich NFL star at his club has to be taken with a huge grain of salt because club owners are generally not the most reliable source when it comes to "taking care of their rich clientele"

if he has continuous video of Rice the entire time he's in the club turn it over. Other than that I want more than just his word.
I highly doubt the club owner is withholding evidence. If he's saying there's no assault on tape, then I highly doubt there is.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:08 AM   #658
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I highly doubt the club owner is withholding evidence. If he's saying there's no assault on tape, then I highly doubt there is.
I edited but he's making an assumption and even admits he hasn't watched it all.

Let's hope he's right, would be a lot easier.

And if Rice didn't even drink in the club I think a lot of people in this thread will be going back and editing their posts to take back some of the assumptions of how Rice acts.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 08:10 AM   #659
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I edited but he's making an assumption and even admits he hasn't watched it all.

Let's hope he's right, would be a lot easier.

And if Rice didn't even drink in the club I think a lot of people in this thread will be going back and editing their posts to take back some of the assumptions of how Rice acts.
"Maybe i missed something" sounds like he watched it and didn't see anything, but plans to watch it again
Old 05-10-2024, 08:11 AM   #660

Quote:
Why would anyone bother doing that? Rashee is on the known jackass/dumbass list even if he wasn't at the club at all. He's got a lot of work to do before digging himself out of that hole.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.