Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 08-04-2024 at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:24 PM   #646
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerthigpen!1! View Post
Well you've got an internet message board full of strangers and friends who feel love for ya. I'm just a lurker but I have appreciated you as a poster as well as your candor in the last couple months. Its made me feel better about my own end whenever it comes.
This place has been a god send once I started staying home. There are truly some great people here. When I first started staying home I'd check this place 10+ a day but that went way down when I couldn't get the words to make sense. I can tell time is getting short so Im trying to come up with something while it's still on my terms.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:32 PM   #647
MVP

You’re good my brother.
Someone somewhere once said something like, “what’s understood need not be said “, or something like that.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:37 PM   #648
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
You’re good my brother.
Someone somewhere once said something like, “what’s understood need not be said “, or something like that.
sec
I don't understand
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:39 PM   #649
Exasperated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I don't understand
He might be shroomin. I get all buddha-like when I'm trippin balls.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:58 PM   #650
MVP

Quote:
I don't understand
Now that I reread it, I don’t either.
Intentions
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:46 PM   #651
MVP

Haywire you kick ass......all I can say is keep on keeping on. My daughter reminded me that we are here on earth for the short run....Gods kingdom is permanent....see ya on the other side soon my friend
jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 06:44 AM   #652
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Haywire you kick ass......all I can say is keep on keeping on. My daughter reminded me that we are here on earth for the short run....Gods kingdom is permanent....see ya on the other side soon my friend
I'm keeping on but it's like driving with 2 flat tires.

I was hoping to do another GayDay but I can't muster the energy to do something "post worthy".
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2023, 10:30 PM   #653
MVP

I try to say this every day
jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.jdubya threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 01:20 AM   #654
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I have a favor to ask. Say hi to Mad Max cp member that past from cancer years ago but I really missed him. You may run onto milkman he will undoubtedly call you a dumbass but he is wisdom. Also you may run into Flopnuts he carries his balls in a wheelbarrow. I'm asking because I'm not going to make it to Heaven

Last edited by Rasputin; 07-04-2023 at 01:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 08:55 AM   #655
Exasperated

Just keep fighting. My wife battled stage 4 breast cancer for seven years. This was on the fridge and on one of the walls.

Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 02:19 PM   #656
Retired Bearcat

Trust me I'm trying. Just having a little fun on my way out
Thumbs Up 18 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 02:59 PM   #657
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Just wanted to echo what a lot of other people have said in here. I don't think we've had a lot of interactions, but I've followed this thread closely. Sometimes you get so busy with just day to day things you don't think about the big, important stuff. How you've handled this tough road has been an inspiration and it's legitimately made an impact in how I interact with my family and friends. Thanks for your honesty, perspective and candor. Rooting for you to have as many good days as possible going forward.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 03:12 PM   #658
Exasperated

Quote:
Trust me I'm trying. Just having a little fun on my way out
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2023, 04:45 PM   #659
Retired Bearcat

One foot in front of the other.

Wish I found out earlier so I could have really done some crazy shit
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 12:15 PM   #660
MVP

What sort of gayday did you have in mind?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.