Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2018, 02:30 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

**Official Chiefs 2018 Training Camp Thread**

A new era is born!

Mods please feel free to update this OP. Someone please put the twitter scroll in this post as well.'

Last edited by DaFace; 07-23-2018 at 09:07 AM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:30 AM   #646
In Search of a Life

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...215740575.html

Heres the article.

Read into it how you may I guess.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:34 AM   #647
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
This is the kind of shit journalists do that drive me nuts...if he was having a bad day Teicher would be making a huge deal about all the things at the end of that tweet, can't have it both ways.
Holy shit, is MoreBeer actually Teicher posting here to spread his AIDS?

Just the other day MoreBeer was saying in 7 on 7 drills Mahomes was ass and that should scare us
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:44 AM   #648
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I said it a week ago but I feel even better now about Nelson having a big season. Sounds like he’s doing really well.

I just wonder who is getting burned daily by Hill, Conley, etc. Not that getting burned by Hill means much.
There isn't a corner in the league that can cover Hill one on one.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:46 AM   #649
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
There isn't a corner in the league that can cover Hill one on one.
Theres a dude down in Jacksonville that would be a tough sell on that.

Seriously Ramsey is a freaking stud. I can't believe Dallas took a RB instead.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 10:47 AM   #650
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

cuz jerruh likes flashy
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 11:22 AM   #651
New and Improved

Nice read about the first few days of camp.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2018/07/...training-camp/

Kansas City Chiefs: Early position impressions from training camp.......

......I decided the easiest way to break down my thoughts and observations was to just do one position group at a time. We might as well start with Patrick Mahomes and the quarterbacks and go from there.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 11:40 AM   #652
MVP

What the hell is this guy taking about? There is nothing to indicate that he's going to be a turnover machine.

Obviously following a Smith-led team for 5 years has given some people the idea you can't be successful if you throw more than 7 picks in a season.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #653
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

This is going be a scoring machine but I don't expect much in the turnover department of course there maybe a game where he does but look at all the interceptions Peyton Manning has his rookie season so the **** what. From what coaches said of him last year he doesn't make same mistakes twice.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:10 PM   #654
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
#Chiefs LB Justin Houston: "I love how we’re growing. There’s no hothead guys. It’s just everybody is on the same page.”

Can anyone guess who Justin Houston is referencing here?

Even the players hated that douchebag.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:13 PM   #655
MVP

Tanoh Kpassagnon becoming a legit player is an unexpected bonus. if that guy puts it together look out.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:14 PM   #656
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Any word about how Hitchens is looking? I've tried to keep up with the thread but it's a tough slog wading through the AIDs.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hitchens, who spent the past four years with the Dallas Cowboys, perfectly fits the mold of what Chiefs’ general manager Brett Veach had been looking to add to this defense. Hitchens racked up 162 tackles for the Cowboys over the past two seasons, filling in at multiple linebacking positions when needed.

And it’s not like Veach hasn’t had his eye on Hitchens for a while. He tried trading for him last year in the preseason.

“I don’t think you get better until you develop a mindset,” Veach explained of the Chiefs’ defense during Hitchens’ introductory press conference. “You have to get corners, you have to get pass rushers, defense—we are aware of all that, but it starts with a mindset. And when you turn on the tape and watch [Hitchens] play, he plays with that toughness and that mindset we’re looking to build.

“So, when you take the field, that opposing offense knows they are going to be in for a dog fight for four quarters. This is what this guy brings. He leaves it on the field and does everything the right way.”
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:15 PM   #657
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh, and amazingly, Amerson looks like he might not be a big bucket of shit.

He isn't looking as quick as some of the other guys, but he looks very smart out there. Perhaps that will be mitigated in the regular season as schemes look to target him and he can't just read vanilla playcalling. At that point he'd need the peak athleticism to save him that I'm not sure he has anymore.

But he really does seem to read/react/play the ball nicely. He doesn't get tripped up by active feet and just locks in on hips to keep from getting walloped on the double moves and false steps. He looks like a polished veteran CB who may not be the liability that I was worried he'd be.

I still don't like how he'd match up against the leagues better WRs as a #2 CB and man on an island, but I'm less concerned about his ability to be credible depth. He doesn't alleviate the need for Breeland, IMO, but wouldn't make me lose sleep if we had one of our top guys go down for a week or two.

In other words, he's not Dunta Robinson.

I’m hoping he’s worth a shit but I have doubts.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:18 PM   #658
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Hill will take him deep.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:19 PM   #659
Shit

Reports are that Hitchens has been very physical and brought that mindset to the whole defense
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2018, 02:20 PM   #660
Shit

Quote:

I think we molly wop them.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.