Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:31 AM   #6511
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
LOLWUT?

They re-worked contracts 2 or 3 weeks ago in order to free up cap space. What do you suppose they did that for?

How pissed would you be if Khan said he's trading Ramsey and the Chiefs were up against the cap because they spent it on more bums?
What do you think they opened it up for?

It's gotta be for another player, right?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:34 AM   #6512
The man you could post like.

Trade negotiations with the Jaguars probably got far enough along that the Chiefs started clearing cap until Khan stepped in.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:37 AM   #6513
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Trade negotiations with the Jaguars probably got far enough along that the Chiefs started clearing cap until Khan stepped in.
I kinda wonder about that.

There was some rumor somewhere that they'd agreed on comp but the contract never moved, I doubt that's true, but I do wonder if the owner stepped in.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:02 AM   #6514
In Search of a Life

Jalen still wants out.

He's gonna have to not be shy about it and demand being out I'd think for anything to happen.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:13 AM   #6515
Admitted Planet Junky

Oct. 30th can't get here soon enough.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:16 AM   #6516
#RIPAce

They probably plan to trade him and have promised him that with the request that he keep his complaining to a minimum so as to make it look like the Jags aren't desperate.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:22 AM   #6517
MONTANA #19

This is so frustrating....it used to be our FO never had the balls to try and make a splash trade. Then we get the balls to do it and the guy either breaks his leg, gets suspended for PED's and smooths over his relationship with his team, or has a Pakistani billionaire team owner who doesn't really care if he's pissing away the cash on a guy not playing because it's like a drop in the bucket to him. I mean...come'on man!
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:26 AM   #6518
In Search of a Life

It was probably always going to go down to the deadline but I don't really understand why they do that.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:27 AM   #6519
#RIPAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It was probably always going to go down to the deadline but I don't really understand why they do that.
Human nature I guess.

A very few percentage of the population is immune to it, in my own experience.
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:29 AM   #6520
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
Human nature I guess.

A very few percentage of the population is immune to it, in my own experience.
I know teams wanna get as much leverage and desperate teams as they can and the closer to the deadline it gets the more they could possibly get.

But with a dude this good, teams were probably ready to unload as soon as it happened. I don't understand the hold up unless you just aren't gonna trade him.

Which is what everyone is reporting. Maybe it's just posturing, but unless he really makes a stink about it, I don't think they'll move him.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:32 AM   #6521
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
I kinda wonder about that.

There was some rumor somewhere that they'd agreed on comp but the contract never moved, I doubt that's true, but I do wonder if the owner stepped in.
Anyone that said it got to contract negotiations has bad info or is lying. Saddam shot down the trade compensation so the team obviously never let the next step of contract negotiations come to pass.

Tom Coughlin probably wanted to do the trade for KCs 2 1s and had to have owner approval for that magnitude of a trade and that’s when Super Mario stepped in and chose to keep Ramsey in hopes of getting more in return.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #6522
Paladin

Khan is such a poor owner. He's been absent this whole time until now. He let Blake Bortles terrorize our franchise for 2 years too long and now he wants what's best for the team? Screw this guy. Go back across the pond and take this team with you.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:35 AM   #6523
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:

Jalen still wants out.

He's gonna have to not be shy about it and demand being out I'd think for anything to happen.
He’s sitting out on a dispute and the team is calling it injury related so the value doesn’t plummet.

I doubt he plays for them again and I hope he goes here or somewhere in the NFC.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #6524
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
I know teams wanna get as much leverage and desperate teams as they can and the closer to the deadline it gets the more they could possibly get.

But with a dude this good, teams were probably ready to unload as soon as it happened. I don't understand the hold up unless you just aren't gonna trade him.

Which is what everyone is reporting. Maybe it's just posturing, but unless he really makes a stink about it, I don't think they'll move him.
Depends on the W/L record at the deadline.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:37 AM   #6525
MONTANA #19

I saw Khan also has an ownership stake in a Premier League soccer club (Fulham) and AEW wrestling that debuted on TNT last night.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.