Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:33 PM   #6511
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
No one wants your stupid ass here, anyway

go away
I won't. Toughen up, or put me on ignore, if I make your labia too sore.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 08-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #6512
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Amen brother. That's pretty much all I was saying. But because I always defend Smitty people took it the wrong.
Jesus Christ, that penbrook moron is recruiting all mentally disabled posters to continue to use that joke of a nickname...

His name is Alex Smith, stick with that mouth breathers
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #6513
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
The legit former 49er/Alex Only Fans seeing the inevitable end of the QB that they followed from San Francisco
Bullshit
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:38 PM   #6514
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
I won't. Toughen up, or put me on ignore, if I make your labia too sore.
Weak ass copycat.

I can't wait until your ****y ass is gone.

Phony.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #6515
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
Jesus Christ, that penbrook moron is recruiting all mentally disabled posters to continue to use that joke of a nickname...

Penbrook is 14 years old.

His parents suck.

There's no way I'd allow my kids on this site.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:39 PM   #6516
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Bullshit
We have another convert, will go bye bye also? Surprised you wanted to include yourself
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:40 PM   #6517
I'll be back.

Quote:
I can't wait until your ****y ass is gone.

Phony.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:40 PM
penbrook
This message has been deleted by penbrook.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:41 PM   #6518
LEGEND!

Quote:
Penbrook is 14 years old.

His parents suck.

There's no way I'd allow my kids on this site.
Aren't we all kids though? Kids of Christ.
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:41 PM   #6519
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
No I'm 15! Started High School today
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:43 PM   #6520
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
I don't hate or dislike Mahomes. Backyard balling success doesn't last, unless in small doses.. so I hope Mahomes can reign in some of that need to force the issue. Really just comes down to Mahomes' work ethic and efforts to become a complete QB. Smith is gone next year, and I hope Mahomes turns out great.
Exactly what reports out of training camp are you reading?

Mahomes possesses ideal work ethic along with a clear desire to have as great of an understanding of the playbook as possible...
Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.Willie Lanier would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #6521
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:

PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #6522
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
You see what he needs to work on. You acknowledge his mistakes, and you don't see any reason to bash Smith because he is what he is and is still the best option for this team.......until Mahomes is ready. Am I right? Because that's not being a Smith lover or a Mahomes hater. That's being realistic
There are plenty of reasons to bash Alex Smith. I don't know why just because we've resigned ourselves to the fact that he has some kind of mental inhibition to taking necessary risks that means he's free from criticism.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #6523
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Exactly what reports out of training camp are you reading?

Mahomes possesses ideal work ethic along with a clear desire to have as great of an understanding of the playbook as possible...
so now, you have to manufacture an argument? ... boring.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 08-14-2017, 07:46 PM   #6524
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Started posting at 11
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:47 PM   #6525
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Started posting at 11
This BB is older you are

I thought I was young posting on KCStar BB 20 years ago.