Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:05 AM   #6436
#triggering

It's going to be a fun season...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:16 AM   #6437
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
It's going to be a fun season...
It should be, hope you guys butt fumble every week. *Much love*
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 08:29 AM   #6438
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codered View Post
I respect your opinion, but history states otherwise. (So far.) I would like to see that happen on the field.
I guess that was a pretty open comment. At least in my life time Denver has been competitive in the division nearly every year outside the rare stumble. I would love for them to have one of those 4-6 win seasons, but they always seem to find a way to make it interesting.
Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Codered has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:02 AM   #6439
MVP

Quote:
I've said the defense is the key since last year, they certainly must play as well as they did and there's not much room for error.
The leaky o-line without Manning's quick release is key too...Sanchize fumbles a lot...which is worse than an INT. Manning could size up defenses...maybe the best in history at it...his arm just failed him.

Considering Donkos won 11 of their 12 games by 7 or less....there isn't really any wiggle-room for a shaky start.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:10 AM   #6440
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codered View Post
I guess that was a pretty open comment. At least in my life time Denver has been competitive in the division nearly every year outside the rare stumble. I would love for them to have one of those 4-6 win seasons, but they always seem to find a way to make it interesting.
That's it. They're the champs until proven otherwise. They've had a longer string of success than KC. So as much as I hate them, they will have to disprove recent history.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #6441
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
That's it. They're the champs until proven otherwise. They've had a longer string of success than KC. So as much as I hate them, they will have to disprove recent history.
I lived in Colorado Springs for 6 months...20+ years ago. It took a full week before I could walk up a simple flight of stairs without getting light-headed. This is an advantage that no other team has...I dont care how Donko fans want to rationalize it. It's real...I've lived it.

It goes hand-in-hand with the disproportionate home record over the past 30 years. It's far better than any other team..it's why they hover around .500 even when they arent very good.

I wondered, back in the Schottenheimer years...why they didn't just move practice to Colorado for the week. Let the team get acclimated to the thin air...

It must be nice to have a natural occurring drug...that makes every member of the visiting team prematurely tired.

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-12-2016 at 11:34 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:05 PM   #6442
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I lived in Colorado Springs for 6 months...20+ years ago. It took a full week before I could walk up a simple flight of stairs without getting light-headed. This is an advantage that no other team has...I dont care how Donko fans want to rationalize it. It's real...I've lived it.

It goes hand-in-hand with the disproportionate home record over the past 30 years. It's far better than any other team..it's why they hover around .500 even when they arent very good.

I wondered, back in the Schottenheimer years...why they didn't just move practice to Colorado for the week. Let the team get acclimated to the thin air...

It must be nice to have a natural occurring drug...that makes every member of the visiting team prematurely tired.
Man, you are a whiner. Do you cry about crazy cold temps that warm city teams have to play in during the playoffs too?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:11 PM   #6443
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Man, you are a whiner. Do you cry about crazy cold temps that warm city teams have to play in during the playoffs too?
Oh, the humidity!

I'm thinking BlackOp remains in a fairly constant state of lightheadedness.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #6444
#triggering

The way he views it, all teams in that area should be in the title games annually for their respective sports. I guess that really started happening with the Broncos late in the 70s... must have been sitting a mile lower in previous decades.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:05 PM   #6445
MVP

Yeah..I noticed both of you droogs failed to acknowledge the advantage. It's what Donko fans do...change the topic and rationalize. Just like when someone brings up cheating the cap....
Old 08-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #6446
#triggering

Quote:
Yeah..I noticed both of you droogs failed to acknowledge the advantage. It's what Donko fans do...change the topic and rationalize. Just like when someone brings up cheating the cap....
I've never denied the effects of playing a mile above sea level. I laugh at the notion that is why they consistently win.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:46 PM   #6447
Choco Favre

Quote:

That's 100% true. I go to Denver every summer and I can barely breathe if I go out for a run.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:46 PM   #6448
Needs more middle fingers

Oh look...another dirty donkey doing dirty donkey things. I'm so surprised

NFL suspended Broncos S Shiloh Keo two games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Keo was arrested for DUI last February and pleaded guilty in early July. He is a core special teams player for Denver and a useful reserve safety.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6655/shiloh-keo
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 01:51 PM   #6449
MVP

Quote:
I've never denied the effects of playing a mile above sea level. I laugh at the notion that is why they consistently win.
So..you are inadvertently admitting that the thin air is an advantage that no one else in the NFL has...but definitely has nothing to do with why there is a disproportionate, decades long, winning home field record...while all the other 31 are lumped closer together, statistically.

Gotcha....another classic spin-job by a Donko.

The next thing you'll try to sell me..is that your owner needed Elway to pay for his stadium.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:06 PM   #6450
In Search of a Life

Quote:
So..you are inadvertently admitting that the thin air is an advantage that no one else in the NFL has...but definitely has nothing to do with why there is a disproportionate, decades long, winning home field record...while all the other 31 are lumped closer together, statistically.

Gotcha....another classic spin-job by a Donko.

The next thing you'll try to sell me..is that your owner needed Elway to pay for his stadium.
Can you post the home field stats? I'm genuinely interested.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.