Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:18 PM   #631
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Imagine if the Niners drafted Mahomes instead of Solomon Thomas or Trey Lance.
no thanks... That's a nightmare if any other team had drafted mahomes.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:19 PM   #632
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ View Post
Sport is a fine line.
Who knows what happens if Zay doesn't fumble?

But then again, if Dee wasn't offsides...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:21 PM   #633
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinerDoug View Post
How would you compare Brock Purdy's physical limitations with Joe Montana's physical limitations?

Did Joe's rocket arm and bionic legs get him four Lombardis? Or could it have been something else.
Joe may have won 1 or 2, like Bradshaw would have if the Salary cap had been in effect. Imagine the Chiefs keeping their core starters together the last 6 years and filling in around them.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:21 PM   #634
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Who knows what happens if Zay doesn't fumble?

But then again, if Dee wasn't offsides...
or Bolton doesn't drop the pick...
Old 01-30-2024, 10:25 PM   #635
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Joe may have won 1 or 2, like Bradshaw would have if the Salary cap had been in effect. Imagine the Chiefs keeping their core starters together the last 6 years and filling in around them.
if there was no salary cap like in the 80s, Kansas City would win every season and be undefeated for 4 years. Imagine if we still had Hill.
Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 10:41 PM   #636
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
no thanks... That's a nightmare if any other team had drafted mahomes.
Yup.

Chiefs drafting Mahomes created a dynasty and prevented one somewhere else.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:11 PM   #637
MVP

Betting line is back up to 2 points in favor of the Niners. I hope KC remains underdogs with the gambling stuff all the way to kickoff. They are a more focused team in the underdog role, zero doubt about that. Love it when the outside world is giving the Chiefs extra fuel for the fire in their locker room.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:22 PM   #638
Banned

I am literally invested for thousands and thousands of dollars to win when Kansas City Chiefs win the Superbowl.

I kept investing when we played badly and our ods went out.

Instead of trading off, I am doubling down in Kansas City as we should be 7 point favourites.
Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.Back to Back Champ Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:23 PM   #639
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Easy to be undefeated in the playoffs when his opponents are NFC teams. Of his five losses, three were against good AFC teams. Makes me think of the Eagles last year where Hurts and the Eagles feasted on the easier NFC only to get beat when facing a real team from the AFC.

LOL you guys lost to the Lions and Packers.

Every game is different.

Should be a good one like last time.

Hoping for a different result.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-30-2024, 11:28 PM   #640
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Agreed which is why I am giving Purdy credit for leading those comebacks. But what would concern me is how he got far enough behind in the first place. If it were a comedy of errors from his team then I would get it, or if he came back and pulled out a dominating win then it's one thing. It's another when it's neither of those and it takes a missed kick/poor coaching decision for it to matter. That kind of luck runs out at some point, just ask the Kirk Cousins Vikings from last season.

Pretty much all our wins were blowouts in the regular season.

Only single-digit win was against the Rams, and McVay inexplicably kicked a FG at the buzzer.

We probably needed the adversity.

That said, we'll obviously have to play better.
MOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMOARGore is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-30-2024, 11:30 PM   #641
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Are 49er fans concerned at all with their kicker?

He’s missed a field goal in like 3 straight games. Very little exposure on field goals throughout the year.

Seems shaky to me. Especially as a rookie on a big stage.

He's no Butker, but I'm not overly concerned.

I think he's above average, but not top-tier.

Made two clutch kicks against the Lions, hit a 52-yarder in the rain against Green Bay, and only missed one XP all season.

Now if the game comes down to a kick at the very end, that's a different story LOL
Old 01-30-2024, 11:31 PM   #642
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
From the comments section at The Athletic:

Niners fan here. Chiefs should definitely be the favorites. I’d put my money on them.
Go Niners!

Niners fan but think Chiefs should be 7 pt fav. Mahomes is so much better than Love or Goff.

I’m a Niner fan and I’m sensing a blowout. I’m not sure the Chiefs will need to suit up a punter. Niners defense is smoke and mirrors and the smoke has cleared. Mahomes will shred them.

As a Niner fan I don't get it either. I just watched my defense give up 148 yards rushing in the first half to Detroit. They flipped the script in the second half, but Andy Reid now has two weeks to dissect that mess.

And, as a 9ers fan, I would say that Reid is a much better offensive play caller and HC than Shanahan at this point.

Niners fan as well… and I don’t see how the Chiefs are anything but favourites heading into the game.

Niners fan but I can’t understand us being favored by any amount of points right now.

Niners fan here. Agree completely. I also think -5 would be about right.

As a Niners fan, their inconsistency is maddening. Chiefs offense hasn’t been great during this regular season but Mahomes finds another gear in the postseason. The Chiefs have to be favourites at this point.

These sound like they were written by the same AI. It’s psyops.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:32 PM   #643
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOARGore View Post
Pretty much all our wins were blowouts in the regular season.

Only single-digit win was against the Rams, and McVay inexplicably kicked a FG at the buzzer.

We probably needed the adversity.

That said, we'll obviously have to play better.
It aint the regular season buddy

Its the Superbowl

And you are playing against the NEW GOAT
Old 01-30-2024, 11:34 PM   #644
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Sure, I believe we'll beat SF. Purdy's never faced Spags' defense, iirc. It's going to be a shock, imo. The question is, how much of a shock, and can he settle down and still execute the offense. Something I would tend to doubt in his first matchup with Spags.

Well, technically he did in mop-up duty last year LOL

But he was obviously in all the QB meetings for prep.

Different deal as the starter, though.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:35 PM   #645
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to Back Champ View Post
It aint the regular season buddy

Its the Superbowl

And you are playing against the NEW GOAT

Hey, I didn't say it was gonna be easy LOL