Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 06:09 PM   #631
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
If a thread dies, it dies. But I'm far from the only one to state my desires to limit lebron talk and I'm not the only one who has mostly avoided the thread due to your spamming lebron. But whatever, I'm out again. Have fun with your mission. I'm sure it will eventually make a difference.
Bullshit. Post whatever you want about any other NBA topic and I'll engage with it here. I always have and I'm one of the few that does.

It can't be helped though that LeBron continues to drive discussions more than any other topic in the league though in his 21st year.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:37 AM   #632
Please squeeze

Lebron hurt his ankle and Karl-Anthony Towns hurt his knee. The West is going to be so matchup dependent but Injuries going to be the deciding factor for who advances or not IMHO..
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2024, 12:56 PM   #633
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Lebron hurt his ankle and Karl-Anthony Towns hurt his knee. The West is going to be so matchup dependent but Injuries going to be the deciding factor for who advances or not IMHO..
If the Lakers make it out of the play-in again and get the TWolves in R1 (rather than, say, Denver or LAC), I think we all know how that's going down. Have a real chance at another playoff run in that scenario.

If Jokic and Jamal Murray are healthy, though, nobody is picking against Denver to go back to back.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:19 PM   #634
El Gato Gordo Loco

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 02:41 PM   #635
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
If the Lakers make it out of the play-in again and get the TWolves in R1 (rather than, say, Denver or LAC), I think we all know how that's going down. Have a real chance at another playoff run in that scenario.

If Jokic and Jamal Murray are healthy, though, nobody is picking against Denver to go back to back.

Without KAT? Maybe.

Has he stayed healthy I would have offered a bet with you.

I know you’re gonna say I’m overrating KAT but size was the whole point of this Wolves team. If Gobert was getting hounded you could still play size with KAT and Naz while upgrading your shooting options. Now it forces Gobert to actually get buckets in the playoffs.

I said the Wolves would win a first round series and be competitive and possibly make the WCF. Now we’ll be lucky just to get out of the first round.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 03:04 PM   #636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's almost as reeruned as you are.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:22 PM   #637
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Without KAT? Maybe.

Has he stayed healthy I would have offered a bet with you.

I know you’re gonna say I’m overrating KAT but size was the whole point of this Wolves team. If Gobert was getting hounded you could still play size with KAT and Naz while upgrading your shooting options. Now it forces Gobert to actually get buckets in the playoffs.

I said the Wolves would win a first round series and be competitive and possibly make the WCF. Now we’ll be lucky just to get out of the first round.
KAT would choke come playoff time anyway. For all his talent, he can't be trusted in big games to play the right way.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:24 PM   #638
Perpetual Mediocrity

It's not talked enough just how much of a competitive/basketball genius this guy is. Easily one of the best offensive players I've ever seen as well. I'm pretty sure he's gonna down as a top 10 player of all time before all is said and done.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:35 PM   #639
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
KAT would choke come playoff time anyway. For all his talent, he can't be trusted in big games to play the right way.
When he's asked to be the lead dog, sure.

There are dozens of great players in the league who have the same stigma. And some of them even manage to win championships if they're on the right team.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:26 PM   #640
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
When he's asked to be the lead dog, sure.

There are dozens of great players in the league who have the same stigma. And some of them even manage to win championships if they're on the right team.
Chris Bosh as a #3 had LeBron and DWade carrying him. Who does KAT have?
Old 03-08-2024, 05:47 PM   #641
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:

It's not talked enough just how much of a competitive/basketball genius this guy is. Easily one of the best offensive players I've ever seen as well. I'm pretty sure he's gonna down as a top 10 player of all time before all is said and done.
I hate cheaters

I want to buy a eurotrash compactor to eradicate these shitheads from the league
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 05:59 PM   #642
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
I hate cheaters

I want to buy a eurotrash compactor to eradicate these shitheads from the league
Cheating? That's more like just making sure the rules are properly enforced.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 06:01 PM   #643
MER

There were equal Celtics fans as Nuggets fans in the crowd last night. But I never see these fans on the streets. Where the **** did they all come from?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:08 PM   #644
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Cheating? That's more like just making sure the rules are properly enforced.
i hope one of his horses eats him next offseason when he's back in serbia
Old 03-08-2024, 07:11 PM   #645
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
I hate cheaters

You are dumb as ****.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote