Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-03-2021, 10:01 PM   #631
Ultrabanned

When Ochai and Braun are both on this team cannot be stopped
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 10:38 PM   #632
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Braun stuffing the stat sheet. What got into this guy? He's learned how to finish at the basket and everything.

This is a pretty crazy stat.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-03-2021, 10:49 PM   #633
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Braun is definitely attacking the basket more and finishing well on drives. He’s had a couple of really nice and-1’s that we didn’t see in previous years.

I was nervous that he was turning into more Brannen Greene than Svi Mykhaiuluk. He seems to have reversed course though. Hope he keeps it up.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:19 AM   #634
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Braun playing much more decisively this year, so far.
after 2 years of shit play……he’s basically a 1 and done player if he keeps this level of play up. Better late than never.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:04 PM   #635
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
after 2 years of shit play……he’s basically a 1 and done player if he keeps this level of play up. Better late than never.
Wtf are you talking about? Shit play for 2 years? Nonsense He was good as a freshman. I think some of you guys have way too high of expectations for some of these players. Not all recruits are one and done talents. I'm pretty sure Braun did make the all freshman team, if memory serves. Last year I think he just hit the dreaded sophomore slump. He's playing better than ever this year
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:05 PM   #636
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Anybody have a stream for tonight's game vs UTEP?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:10 PM   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
FaceTime me during the game and I will point my phone at the TV
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:11 PM   #638
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Use your ESPN+ free trial yet? Or just pay the small monthly payment? I guess I don’t know how many of your games are on there, a decent amount of our Non cons have been so far. I still have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle though.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-07-2021, 06:20 PM   #639
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Use your ESPN+ free trial yet? Or just pay the small monthly payment? I guess I don’t know how many of your games are on there, a decent amount of our Non cons have been so far. I still have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle though.
I believe all of them not on national TV so far have been on ESPN+... maybe not Stony Brook, didn't catch that one.

It's a pretty good deal unless I guess you're only using it for the lesser non-conference games that aren't on national TV...... granted, I didn't sign up for it until they started carrying the NHL this season.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 06:32 PM   #640
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I believe all of them not on national TV so far have been on ESPN+... maybe not Stony Brook, didn't catch that one.

It's a pretty good deal unless I guess you're only using it for the lesser non-conference games that aren't on national TV...... granted, I didn't sign up for it until they started carrying the NHL this season.
I know the Iowa State @ Kansas game is on ESPN + lol

Probably wouldn’t be had there been any thought of Iowa State being 8-0 and ranked after winning two games all of last year(0-18 in conference). Complete overhaul of coaching staff and roster.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-07-2021, 07:18 PM   #641

Can’t ask for a better start than this
Old 12-07-2021, 07:20 PM   #642

Harris already has 3 steals
Old 12-07-2021, 07:31 PM   #643
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

It's not even the monthly charge, I just don't want to have to sign up for another freaking monthly recurring charge that I have to remember to cancel.

My policy is one streaming monthly charge at a time and at the moment its YouTube TV.

Not that I have strong thoughts on the matter...

Actually, the most annoying part is there isn't any one way to sign up for all the ESPN channels at one place that I'm aware of. Either through Disney, cable, or a single streaming platform.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:41 PM   #644
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
It's not even the monthly charge, I just don't want to have to sign up for another freaking monthly recurring charge that I have to remember to cancel.

My policy is one streaming monthly charge at a time and at the moment its YouTube TV.

Yeah, I totally get it... it's all so ****ing reeruned.

I pay for Dish, but doubt I'll renew because they're basically anti-sports, taking a stand against insane fees from providers! ....which means I've been without NBC for two months and have used someone's YouTube TV a few times for SNF, haven't had Fox Sports Net in 2 years, other channels randomly disappear and reappear.

Seriously doubt I'll renew, but I've heard YouTube TV and others have the same contractual bullshit. I've looked at Sling, but you need both packages and it ends up being like $65-70/month last I looked.

I know a guy with IPTV and was showing it to me on a Fire stick the other day... picture looked great and it's like $15/month. I've resisted to go that route for some reason, but it's like every legit service/provider out there actively tries to piss off their customers.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:42 PM   #645
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Actually, the most annoying part is there isn't any one way to sign up for all the ESPN channels at one place that I'm aware of. Either through Disney, cable, or a single streaming platform.
Hulu Live would be my best guess if there was one, but I don’t have it/am not sure.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote