Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go!

Last edited by cmh6476; 11-25-2020 at 03:47 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-18-2021, 09:58 PM   #631
Perpetual Mediocrity

The laughable missed charge call on Butler ended the game. Could have been an interesting ending otherwise.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:04 PM   #632
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

We are just to inconsistent, too many times we don't defend.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:16 PM   #633
El Gato Gordo Loco

We are not what you would call, good. At least by Kansas standards.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:24 PM   #634
Supporter

This team is just too inconsistent. Need more alphas. And what has happened with Wilson lately? He just like so passive.

Yes, Baylor is more talented this year but KU shoots themselves in the foot way too often.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:32 PM   #635
Perpetual Mediocrity

I was actually quite encouraged by that game (at least the 2nd half of it; KU didn't bring the requisite effort in the 1st). By any metric, Baylor should have blown this team out of the water at home. But it was a 5 point game with only a few minutes to go and Baylor required Butler to have the game of his life and basically all of the calls to go their way to even have that lead. KU's decision to go small and take McCormack out was also overdue and helped keep them competitive.

I saw enough to know that KU can beat this team and may get their chance at doing so down the road in bigger games than this one. That doesn't mean I think they will though, only that they could.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:34 PM   #636
MVP

NCAA has to fix officiating, the game is so boring now especially without crowds. KU is literally the only time I watch college basketball. They need to take notes from the NBA
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:43 PM   #637
In Search of a Life

Honestly, I was surprised. Especially after the start. I didn't see us being within 15 of them. Gave me a little hope that we'll end up better than I thought.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:50 PM   #638
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
NCAA has to fix officiating, the game is so boring now especially without crowds. KU is literally the only time I watch college basketball. They need to take notes from the NBA
I thought they tried this and everyone hated it. IIRC they said the games were unwatchable because so many fouls were called.

Obviously it would take a while to get used to it and have players adjust, but when eligibility is limited I'm not sure teams/fans want to give up multiple seasons to change the "culture"
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:52 PM   #639
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
We are not what you would call, good. At least by Kansas standards.
Vegas has us 6th in their odds. I’ll take their opinion on this matter.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:49 PM   #640
Inmem 2.0

Thread was getting bumped when they were winning all the time smh
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:57 PM   #641
Perpetual Mediocrity

This is the worst game of basketball I've ever seen in my life. No exaggeration. TCU is up at half despite making 13 turnovers.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:58 PM   #642
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
This is the worst game of basketball I've ever seen in my life. No exaggeration.
The terrible announcers and audio dont help. Espn+ is such a ****ing scam.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 07:59 PM   #643
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The terrible announcers and audio dont help. Espn+ is such a ****ing scam.
Yes, that's part of it. The announcers have no idea what they're talking about and clearly have never seen either team play.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:00 PM   #644
El Gato Gordo Loco

Im in Vegas and espn plus is not working on my phone to watch the game. This will be first have I miss in about 14 years
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:05 PM   #645
Perpetual Mediocrity

ESPN+ just missed a basket to start the 2nd half.