Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2020, 11:15 AM  
'Tis my eye!

Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:44 AM   #631
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOM View Post
Then tell me, which strong team did the Packers beat over the last weeks?
Well nevermind then, no need to talk about Rodgers as MVP any longer.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:51 AM   #632
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Good point. I remember when that wave of Alex fans cluttered the board. Thankfully most if not all are gone (although Mav randomly posts). It's funny, I just don't understand why people find joy in trolling. It's never effective.
Mav didn't post for over a year until Alex Smith became the starter again in Washington.

Then he flared up like a bad case of herpes.

Last edited by htismaqe; 12-22-2020 at 09:00 AM..
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 09:12 AM   #633
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
I kinda understand now, why other supporters of football teams hate your guts. Suddenly with Mahomes you are relevant and the success got over your heads. No respect for other opinions or how to behave. It’s not my fault that most of your supporters really cared about your franchise when Mahomes stepped in. Unfortunately for Mahomes, someone with his caliber belongs to New York.
Respect for opinions? This BB has great acceptance of individuals opinions, and a big reason why the website has existed 20 years.Some cases too much tolerance and lenient enforcement concerning trolls. The hazing is in jest with mo I'll intent

ChiefsPlanet started Save Our Chiefs the movement that caused regime change, and brought the Andy Reid era to KC.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #634
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I kinda understand now, why other supporters of football teams hate your guts. Suddenly with Mahomes you are relevant and the success got over your heads. No respect for other opinions or how to behave. It’s not my fault that most of your supporters really cared about your franchise when Mahomes stepped in. Unfortunately for Mahomes, someone with his caliber belongs to New York.
I don't care if you think Mitchell ****ing Trubisky should be the MVP.

When you come on here and claim a long-suffering fanbase is a bunch of bandwagoners just because for once in most of our lives, the football gods decided to smile upon us, that's when I will behave however I goddamn please towards you and your kind.

We're lucky to have Mahomes. We're not taking it for granted. Because we know where this franchise was for 50 years prior. I don't know how to make that more clear to you, but if you're incapable of receiving the message, then yes, you're going to get chewed the **** out.

You're a worthless pile of crap.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 10:00 AM   #635
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
Engaging no-life trolls. Classic CP
Never fails.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:10 PM   #636
Generational Player

One of these QB's is not like the others.

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:28 PM   #637
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Well, he'd probably have a better shot at "stopping that shit" if his OL weren't a patchwork quilt of garbage.

I think the job Mahomes has done this year, with this OL, might be his greatest work ever.
Not going to argue that point!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 01:38 PM   #638
MVP

Quote:
I don’t follow a specific team, more individuals, e.g. Mahomes.
So you’re a bandwagoner calling one of the most devoted fanbases bandwagoners. Brilliant.

Btw, I haven’t noticed a change in traffic on this board since Mahomes.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-22-2020, 02:23 PM   #639
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
So you’re a bandwagoner calling one of the most devoted fanbases bandwagoners. Brilliant.

Btw, I haven’t noticed a change in traffic on this board since Mahomes.
Disagree - the number of trolls and butt hurt opposing fans that the Chiefs have dismantled along the way have definitely increased
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 02:37 PM   #640
Supporter

Really good read.

https://www.nfl.com/photos/next-gen-...mvp-candidates
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 02:42 PM   #641
Rookie

Quote:
I don’t follow a specific team, more individuals, e.g. Mahomes.
That's the reply of a woman who tries to follow football in an attempt to bond with her boyfriend. You've watched a few games, and now act as if you no longer pick a favorite team based on uniform design.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2020, 07:34 PM   #642
MVP

Quote:
You should slurp my wisdom in any way possible. Reading your posts here, only a handful of members with insight and wisdom, the rest is mostly clueless and wouldn’t find their way home alone.
Funny you should use the word ‘slurp’ to get your point across. Very fitting for what you seem to be doing. And ‘wisdom’? There’s an old proverb: better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Wisdom you have not.

You’re just another chud from another fanbase that is here to get your jollies because your jealous that the Chiefs have Mahomes and have become the most successful franchise in the league these last couple years. Your kind come and go here all the time. You’re no more pathetic than the last troll that graced these boards and no more pathetic than the next. You’re all the same.

And as far as the bandwagon stuff, **** off with that bullshit. On this page alone, every poster but one has been on Chiefs Planet for 10+ years . . . . . way before Mahomes was ever here. So blow me with your self righteous ‘Mahomes band wagoner’ bullshit.

And, finally, in true CP fashion, I say goodbye with a hardy ‘go choke on an AIDs infested antifreeze dildo hanging from a flaming AIDS tree’.

Merry Christmas and go **** your self.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 08:55 PM   #643
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
That's the reply of a woman who tries to follow football in an attempt to bond with her boyfriend. You've watched a few games, and now act as if you no longer pick a favorite team based on uniform design.
I'm almost positive this person is female. Plus take exception to getting chewed out a little. Too sensitive unless he's very beta.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:26 PM   #644
Supporter

Man I miss the old CP, this thread is a good reminder why lol. Hasnt been this kind if action since Alex Smith came to town~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2020, 09:29 PM   #645
Court Jester

Quote:
Why so serious ? More than half your people on this board, never really paid much attention to KC, pre Mahomes. And no, I’m not a Packers fan, paying more attention to individual’s like Mahomes or Rodgers.
Says the idiot that just signed up this month. Go choke on a bag of dicks.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote