Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2019, 07:47 PM  
Kind of a mod

What are some of your favorite product purchases?

A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:09 AM   #631
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Why not just get bear spray or mace if you insist on non-lethal? Somebody who insists on using non-lethal methods likely can't aim a gun for shit.

Then I would suggest only getting this if you can aim a gun.

I am only answering the question about my favorite product for the home.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:10 AM   #632
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Depends on how good you look in that wrinkle free shirt.
Well played, sir...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 11:54 AM   #633
Needs more middle fingers

Wireless charging pad. And i velcro'd that bitch down too and tied the power cable in with the rest of the cables behind my desk so no one can even think about snatching it.

The days of people trying to jack/borrow my charging cable are over. Get your own charging cable you assholes, i use a pad now.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:00 PM   #634
Cynical Misanthrope

Best back scratcher I have ever used:

https://itchthatbitch.com/

Not expensive and long-lasting.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:12 PM   #635
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post

Old type of dryer lint remover. Bend brush into a circle, bend metal arm into what best fits your needs.

Have had one for about 10 years, best one ever.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	31GiALk2wyL.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	124241  
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:39 PM   #636
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wireless charging pad. And i velcro'd that bitch down too and tied the power cable in with the rest of the cables behind my desk so no one can even think about snatching it.

The days of people trying to jack/borrow my charging cable are over. Get your own charging cable you assholes, i use a pad now.
Yeah dude.

My buddy got me one that is a battery pack QI charger too. That shit went by my bed because my ****ing ass no longer had to root around in the dark to find and get a plug stuffed into my phone.

At the time there weren't any I could find on the market. I recently checked and there are several. I'm guessing I'll have those stashed everywhere. It's so damn handy to travel with, take to cold Chiefs games, meetings, whatever. Way easier than fiddling with a cable.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:41 PM   #637
Supporter

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Wireles...s%2C135&sr=8-4

Just an idea of what I'm talking about.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 12:46 PM   #638
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I have a few similar to that has a solar panel on the side
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:14 PM   #639
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I have a few similar to that has a solar panel on the side
What I use...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:16 PM   #640
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Anker makes some of the best smart phone peripherals on the market.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 01:17 PM   #641
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 06:13 PM   #642
Mindful Taoist German

My 20 year old receiver. Still works and sounds great.

My new PC might take this spot with time but the memories...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:56 PM   #643
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

That is a good idea.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 09:17 AM   #644
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
If you're like me or Chiefs fans or professional wrestlers or ... you know, some other types of people, you probably wish there was an easy way to shave your head.

I've traditionally shaved my head with a razor. It takes a bit of time, and if you skip a few days it becomes a more involved process. After I started working at home, I stopped doing it and my wife disliked my glossy silvery monk fringe for some reason.

I bought the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro, and it was delivered today.

https://skullshaver.com/collections/...nd-face-shaver

I tried it out in the shower today, and with little effort I now once again look kind of crazy and dangerous. There's nary a hair on my head, and I've made the fashion transition back from "Catholic Monk" to "Thai Monk."

I've only used it once, but based on my initial experience I award the Skullshaver Pitbull Gold Pro a grade of A.

If you get a chance, would you mind giving a review after using it 3-4 times? I'm holding off to see if you still like it before buying.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:53 AM   #645
Veteran

Super easy/lazy way burn some lbs. I bought it 3 weeks ago to augment my attempts at rowing and lifting at the gym. I'm averaging 150 cal per hour. I am using the tether strap from my chair to the bike since I have slippery floors. The down side is that my chair is locked to my desk. It is great while on the phone or surfing. A little difficult to use and type.

Carrie Underwood uses it as an aid. If that matters.

Last edited by Holladay; 03-04-2022 at 11:00 AM..
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.