Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:33 PM   #631
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
There are no mixed signals bro. Either move on it get some or denied keep it moving.
Got denied. Her method of rejection was saying she wasn't looking for a relationship. Just over a year later, she's engaged.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:35 PM   #632
Inmem 2.0

Did you ask her out or just try to mess around? Regardless shes full of shit I hope you didn't waste any more time
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:38 PM   #633
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
July 2 2013.
Quote:
Excluding the night at the girl's house where she gave me mixed signals, there was no chance to even be picky.

As to that aspect, first girl I slept with was kinda crazy, allegedly a slut from her HS days, but decently good looking when we hooked up but now is fat. Second girl was an average size but no T/A or personality when we dated, now she's fat. Third girl had no boobs, was dating one guy but screwing at least one other guy beside the one off night with me and had more gums than teeth.. which were yellow. Now she's pregnant with a dude she was likely cheating on her long distance boyfriend with.

I also got head from some other dude's fiancee between girl 2 and 3, but she's also been quadruple teamed at at least one point in her life.

So I wouldn't say I've been particularly choosy looks or life choices wise with the majority of the women I've fooled around with.
Jesus, man. Is it confidence issues, or what?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:12 PM   #634
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
This group must not have gotten any lately
Been hanging with a cougar lately . She recently moved to the area for a job at the local university. No kids, hot body, cute face. She kinda dresses not to impress which I find attractive for some reason. Loose pants& sweater, very little makeup, with black glasses but when the clothes come off WOW.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:15 PM   #635
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Been hanging with a cougar lately . She recently moved to the area for a job at the local university. No kids, hot body, cute face. She kinda dresses not to impress which I find attractive for some reason. Loose pants& sweater, very little makeup, with black glasses but when the clothes come off WOW.
Those are the best kinds of chicks man. I miss the one I had.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #636
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:16 PM   #637
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Is she dead or just ****ing someone else?
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:18 PM   #638
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Is she dead or just ****ing someone else?
Who knows man. Who knows.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #639
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Who knows man. Who knows.
She's ****ing other guys move on
Old 09-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #640
I'll be back.

Quote:
She's ****ing other guys move on
Duh!
Old 09-24-2015, 09:54 PM   #641
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Change had to have! Forget about the old one and get a new one. They're out there MAN!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:43 PM   #642
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Did you ask her out or just try to mess around? Regardless shes full of shit I hope you didn't waste any more time
At the risk of Q, no, I didn't ask her out. I made a move after she had made what were a series of come-ons but by the point I had, she wasn't interested. Found out a year later a mutual acquaintance had talked me up to this girl so she might truly been bout it bout it when it came to me and made overtures to indicate this as such, but in my efforts to not be a creep didn't interpret these overtures as a "green light" and therefore missed out on what could have been a one nighter.

And no, I didn't waste any more time. That was the last time I've made any sort of time investment with a lady and that was 18 months ago.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 10:32 AM   #643
You gotta kill a few people

Girls like sex too, Discuss.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:46 AM   #644
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Girls like sex too, Discuss.
Not with me, apparently.
Old 09-25-2015, 11:55 AM   #645
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Not with me, apparently.
You said you Don't make any attempts, though.

I know what I say probably won't make you change, and I'm sure you've heard it a bunch of times before, but just go for it, bro. If you get rejected, you get rejected. It's not that bad.

From experience, before I was married, I was similar to you. I mean, I had my share of sex, but the girl pretty much had to do the bulk of the flirting and make sure it was obvious that she wanted something. The few times I put myself out there on my own, it felt like I got rejected. However, since I've been married, there's been at least nine or ten girls from the past tell me that they wanted it at one point or another. And looking back at my social interactions with those girls, there were subtle signs, but nothing obvious. And the times that I did get rejected from girls, I laugh about them now, they had no lasting effects on me.

tl;dr Just ****ing put yourself out there more often. There are girls that want it, but won't make it obvious. And rejection isn't all that bad.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.