Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #631
Consuming CP souls

He is posting some poor scmuck from Facebook and you guys are falling hook line and sinker. Vultureesque.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #632
Supporter

Rapey troll is rapey.

You're probably the reason rape jokes aren't funny.

*forcible rape happens every 6 minutes in the USA, so therefore it's not a laughing matter.

**Micro-peen would be your superhero name I'll bet.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:16 PM   #633
Veteran

I dont know why anyone is surprised.

I have no looks, money or status.

It should almost be expected that I don't get casual sex.

The only mildly surprising thing is that im actively trying and still not getting it.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #634
Veteran

This is my usual pick up line.

Are you 1492?

She's usually like wtf. Then I hit her with this-

Columbus is sailing the ocean blue. I repeat: we've got a last name - Columbus, first name - Christopher sailing the ocean blue.

All units be advised.

Bed, Bath & Beyond by sunrise.
a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.a pp roach would the whole thing.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:41 AM   #635
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a pp roach View Post
This is my usual pick up line.

Are you 1492?

She's usually like wtf. Then I hit her with this-

Columbus is sailing the ocean blue. I repeat: we've got a last name - Columbus, first name - Christopher sailing the ocean blue.

All units be advised.

Bed, Bath & Beyond by sunrise.
Wut
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:18 AM   #636
Consuming CP souls

Someone expose this turd. Shocked nobody has gone full shy gums on this troll.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:28 AM   #637
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Someone expose this turd. Shocked nobody has gone full shy gums on this troll.
I've been lazy but google image searching his pics doesn't show any hits other than here and some PUA forums for the first couple of pics.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #638
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I've been lazy but google image searching his pics doesn't show any hits other than here and some PUA forums for the first couple of pics.

A bored sleuth will go balls deep on this turd. I still have faith in the planet.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:43 AM   #639
MER

Quote:
A bored sleuth will go balls deep on this turd. I still have faith in the planet.
You have 22 posts on this thread. 10 of them are you begging someone else to expose this guy. A handful of them were similar in intent but didn't exactly fit the parameters of the aforementioned 10. A couple more involved blowing billay.

I think my point is you have enough time to do it yourself.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:45 AM   #640
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
You have 22 posts on this thread. 10 of them are you begging someone else to expose this guy. A handful of them were similar in intent but didn't exactly fit the parameters of the aforementioned 10. A couple more involved blowing billay.

I think my point is you have enough time to do it yourself.
So? I don't have the skills to do so....weak chin.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:47 AM   #641
MER

Quote:
Giant meatballs cover a multitude of sins.
Even just one giant meatball.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:49 AM   #642
Space Cadet and Aczabel

I hope you do understand, sex done right is every girls favorite thing to do. There is nothing in their lives that is better than that. They think about it all the time. reeruned 13 year olds are ****ing married 30 year old hot teachers. Think about that for a moment.

Then let it sink in.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:50 AM   #643
Banned

Quote:
1) Get a program to read exif data on his pics.

2) Read exif data to see if you can figure out something about him (name of device, gps coordinates, etc)

3)?????????

4) Profit
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #644
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Pulling the legs off puppies.
Holy shit that's awesome
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #645
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I hope you do understand, sex done right is every girls favorite thing to do. There is nothing in their lives that is better than that. They think about it all the time. reeruned 13 year olds are ****ing married 30 year old hot teachers. Think about that for a moment.

Then let it sink in.
Hahahaha I just started to calculate how often I've taken a break since I first started having sex at 17.

holy shit I need a drink.