Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM   #631
You Sweetie!

Donger do you ever watch The Naked Chef?

Very good Chef.

You'd like him because he cooks all sorts of food and speaks in that rubbish
you all call English.

Ha, I'm joking - Brits speak a truer and much clearer English than most of America.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:07 PM   #632
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Why not your Flavoware thingamabob? Is there a difference in the outcome you wanted.
I wasn't sure of my schedule that day, so I used the crock pot. That gives a lot of leeway as to when to eat. I just put everything in the crock that morning and set on low for 8 hours. It then switches to "warm" after that. Turned out great.

The Flavorwave is like an oven except it cooks faster. It serves its purpose and quite well. I use it when I'm home and can tend to all aspects of dinner.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #633
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben N 58men View Post
Lol, how did you manage that one?
I just had some order of things wrong - that I'd plopped into the broth.

It was just pressure of cooking for so many - I free styled it w/o a recipe.

I think if I re-attempted I'd be okay and learn. But basically I'd added the seafood far too early and had used an overly intense heat source, I actually
prepared this nightmare outdoors over a turkey fryer set up, It was about 7 gallons I guess.

Meh. But yeah - asked to do it now - I'd be much more methodical w/ order of dropping certain ingredients, etc etc... Hopefully that made some sense.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #634
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Donger do you ever watch The Naked Chef?

Very good Chef.

You'd like him because he cooks all sorts of food and speaks in that rubbish
you all call English.

Ha, I'm joking - Brits speak a truer and much clearer English than most of America.
No.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 04:12 PM   #635
I like Pie!

Baked chicken, cheesy potatoes.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #636
Emporer of Mongo

doing pulled pork

been cooking since the earthquake about 4 AM on low in the crock pot

smells ****ing good

wife just made cole slaw and I got some nice onion buns

gonna crack open a marlstone and maybe a duckhorn
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #637
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
doing pulled pork

been cooking since the earthquake about 4 AM on low in the crock pot

smells ****ing good

wife just made cole slaw and I got some nice onion buns

gonna crack open a marlstone and maybe a duckhorn

I should use the crock pot more.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #638
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Teriyaki chicken, stuffed shrooms, and asparagus. Oh, and a Grolsch... Memory lane right there..

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 06:18 PM   #639
Molôn Labé

I made a corned beef brisket in the pressure cooker and made Reuben sammiches today...

No pics
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:58 PM   #640
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Teriyaki chicken, stuffed shrooms, and asparagus. Oh, and a Grolsch... Memory lane right there..

You're moving up in my ranks for top presentations.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 07:59 PM   #641
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers View Post
No pics
This is why you'll always be behind GloryDayz
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #642

Quote:
You're moving up in my ranks for top presentations.
Woot.. I went the "non--fen--shway" route...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #643

Quote:
This is why you'll always be behind GloryDayz
Wait, what??????

Old 08-24-2014, 08:32 PM   #644
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Wait, what??????
Wait maybe below? Damn sounds teh ghey no matter how you slice it

Old 08-24-2014, 09:31 PM   #645
Yum! Buc Marshmellows!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
You need wine. Tomatoes have alcohol-soluble flavor compounds.
Wine was NEVER added to my family's sauce.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread