Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:22 AM   #631
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I was late to post my pick, but it was NVDA. Been a busy week.
Got it. We also have

Nightfyre with (CVNA)

jjChiefan with ( IDEX)
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:51 PM   #632
Fish are scared of me

Today's top two were both recent additions.

CVNA up 26.11% (Nightfyre)
CRSP up 10,68% (Lewdog)

40/76 Green

CP up 1.59%
SPY up 0.19%

If you'll notice the update in the OP we're closing fast on the SPY mainly due to our recent adjustments. But hey, they're welcome to adjust the SPY any time they like if they want to keep up.

Still missing 5 people to add a 7/1 stock

Unsmooth-moment
Chazno
Majichef
Clearmontchief
MGT#10
Old 07-05-2022, 06:12 PM   #633
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Today's top two were both recent additions.

CVNA up 26.11% (Nightfyre)
CRSP up 10,68% (Lewdog)

40/76 Green

CP up 1.59%
SPY up 0.19%

If you'll notice the update in the OP we're closing fast on the SPY mainly due to our recent adjustments. But hey, they're welcome to adjust the SPY any time they like if they want to keep up.

Still missing 5 people to add a 7/1 stock

Unsmooth-moment
Chazno
Majichef
Clearmontchief
MGT#10
Maybe you just scale up the three existing picks for those five people? Or you give them SPY or QQQ.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:24 PM   #634
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Maybe you just scale up the three existing picks for those five people? Or you give them SPY or QQQ.
Well, DaFace chose to opt out of a 4th pick and just keep what he's got so I'll do the same with those unless they show up shortly. I'll give it a couple weeks.

it's definitely better to add that 4th stock to get somewhat of a reset. Also Nightfyre asked if he could double dip on CVNA and I agreed. He got a reset there and was up big today so he got the benefit of being up big twice. But he's down 76% on his initial CVNA yet up 22% on the new add.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:54 PM   #635
Fish are scared of me

I have to mention how proud I am of my daughter, She has made 3 trades on her Webull account and is now up 48% from her initial investment . That's since 6/09.

Just today she bought KAL at 2.72 and sold at 2.99 for a quick 10% slam dunk.

Now she's hooked and putting all her stuff on excel spreadsheets to track.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 09:15 PM   #636
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Well, DaFace chose to opt out of a 4th pick and just keep what he's got so I'll do the same with those unless they show up shortly. I'll give it a couple weeks.

it's definitely better to add that 4th stock to get somewhat of a reset. Also Nightfyre asked if he could double dip on CVNA and I agreed. He got a reset there and was up big today so he got the benefit of being up big twice. But he's down 76% on his initial CVNA yet up 22% on the new add.
wish i had not added a 4th
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2022, 06:30 AM   #637
Fish are scared of me

In on AMTI this morning at 1.85 and 1.83

KRNT at 24.05

Wish me luck!

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-06-2022 at 06:37 AM..
Old 07-06-2022, 08:16 AM   #638
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
In on AMTI this morning at 1.85 and 1.83

KRNT at 24.05

Wish me luck!
Sold AMTI at 2.31 (25%)

Bought 100 more KRNT at 20.65 . Averaged down to 22.375
Will add more if it drops below 20.50
Targeting 10% so need 24.62 now

May be a 2-3 day trade now. Dammit!
Old 07-06-2022, 04:25 PM   #639
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Sold AMTI at 2.31 (25%)

Bought 100 more KRNT at 20.65 . Averaged down to 22.375
Will add more if it drops below 20.50
Targeting 10% so need 24.62 now

May be a 2-3 day trade now. Dammit!
Sold KRNT at 23.94 (7%)

Averaging down saved my ass.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:26 PM   #640
Fish are scared of me

Top two today were:

ZOM up 13.86% (jjchieffan)
TLRY up 8.02% (scho63)

33/76 Green

CP up 0.43%
SPY up 0.34%
Old 07-06-2022, 08:40 PM   #641
Starter

GME announced their stock dividend. Might make up some ground.
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-07-2022, 08:31 AM   #642
Fish are scared of me

Grabbed DMAC at 1.16 this morning
Old 07-07-2022, 08:44 AM   #643
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Grabbed DMAC at 1.16 this morning
Sold 1.25 ( 7.7%)
Old 07-07-2022, 08:46 AM   #644
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Sold KRNT at 23.94 (7%)

Averaging down saved my ass.
And 12 hours later it's at 24.97

Impatient Bastard!

EDIT: And 10 minutes later 25.31

EDIT: And 10 minutes later approaching 26.00

And the high today was 26.85

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 07-07-2022 at 06:57 PM..
Old 07-07-2022, 09:03 AM   #645
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The market is undergoing a rotation out of cyclicals and into growth.
Damn near perfect call.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.