Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM   #631
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The play by play, so to speak, in case it hasn't been posted:

The Miami-Dade Police Department (MDPD) released body-worn camera footage from the incident unexpectedly on Monday night.

“While standard protocol is to release bodycam footage after the internal review has concluded, the available bodycam footage – a combined 105 minutes 33 seconds – is being released the day following the incident to reinforce the Department’s commitment to keeping the public informed,” Director Stephanie V. Daniels of the police department said in a statement.

The footage shows a police officer approaching Hill’s car and knocking on the window after he signaled for Hill to pull over. Hill rolls down the window when the officer knocks and replies, “Hey, don’t knock on my window like that.” The officer asks Hill why he doesn’t have a seatbelt on. Hill doesn’t answer and repeatedly says, “Don’t knock on my window like that.”

The officer asks why Hill had his window up and says he had to knock to let Hill know he was there.

“Give me my ticket bro so I can go, I’m going to be late. Do what you got to do,” Hill said before rolling up the window.

The officer tells him to keep his window down and knocks again, but Hill doesn’t appear to respond. The officer knocks again and tells Hill to keep his window down. Hill rolls down his window slightly and responds, “Don’t tell me what to do.”

The officer threatens to make Hill get out of the car if he doesn’t keep the window down, and then immediately after orders him out. Another officer opens Hill’s car door and starts to pull him out of the car, saying, “Get out!” while Hill responds, “I’m getting out.”

Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting out, I’m getting out,” and the same officer says, “Too late.”

Two officers are seen pushing Hill to the ground while another officer stands over. Hill is heard saying, “I’m getting arrested” multiple times, and the one officer physically restraining him says, “When we tell you to do something, you do it. You understand? You understand? Not what you want, but what we tell you. You’re a little f**cking confused.”

“Alright bro, take me to jail, bro do what you gotta do,” Hill says. “We will,” the officer responds.

The time from when the officer first knocks on Hill’s window to when he is fully handcuffed on the ground is around a minute and a half.

The officers then move Hill to his feet and have him sit on the sidewalk. As an officer slowly leads him to sit on the ground, Hill says “Hold on, bro. I just had surgery on my knee.” As he is speaking, another officer comes behind him and puts an arm around his chest. He begins to pull Hill toward the ground as Hill repeats, “I just had surgery on my knee.”

The restraining officer says, “Really, what a coincidence. Did you have surgery on your ears when we told you to put the window down?”

“Bro, chill!” Hill yells.

Hill was ultimately cited for careless driving and a seatbelt violation, according to citations released by police. The citations note Hill’s vehicle had a “visual estimation 60 mph.”
When Hill had the window rolled up the 2nd time he was also yelling something to the cop. Microphone didn't pick it up clearly but I'm sure the officer nearest the car did. Those unintelligible remarks probably played a role in the officer telling Hill to get out of car too. Hill acted the punk and was humiliated for it. Bet he doesn't act that way next time. No big deal, time to move on.
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #632
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Why? Keep your political nonsense out of here, you reerun.
No problem.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #633
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
The restraining officer says, “Really, what a coincidence. Did you have surgery on your ears when we told you to put the window down?”
....my knee...while going to play a game of Professional NFL football.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #634
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I'll just leave this here...

InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #635
Supporter

Quote:
Why? Keep your political nonsense out of here, you reerun.
reerun is too nice a word for that fool.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 03:36 PM   #636
**** the Raiders

I find the whole knee surgery thing rather amusing; if you just had surgery on your knee and it is in a fragile state, you probably shouldn’t be on your way to play in a professional football game.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM   #637
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I find the whole knee surgery thing rather amusing; if you just had surgery on your knee and it is in a fragile state, you probably shouldn’t be on your way to play in a professional football game.
Ya think?
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM   #638
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Yeah, I had to chuckle at that. He's getting blasted by multiple dudes running at him at high rates of speed on the FB field, and he's worried about some out of shape cops tackling him as he's stationary?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #639
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
reerun is too nice a word for that fool.
I appreciate your constructive criticism, I will try to wise up next time.
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #640
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
....my knee...while going to play a game of Professional NFL football.
It's an example of why the police don't engage in onsite debates with people they pull over. Criminals lie about everything.

It would be nice for common citizens to be able to say, "Hey, Officer Friendly, here's why I was speeding. If you need to give me a ticket, I deserve it, but this is why it happened." But that's not going to happen because the criminals will lie about stuff and debate and waste everyone's time.

When the rude and ill-trained highway patrolman gave me a ticket in Maine a few years back, he stopped me right after I had merged from a small highway to a larger one. I was in fact speeding slightly, but it was because I merged into the left lane, so I sped up with a plan to move over at some point since I drive in a leisurely fashion. If we could have had an adult discussion, maybe he would have given me a ticket anyway, or maybe he would have said, "Oh, I see. You were driving safely and I just saw you when you were merging onto the larger highway," and given me the warning that I deserved. But because people like Tyreek brazenly lie, he treated me as if I was garbage and acted as if I had just assaulted a prison guard.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #641
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's an example of why the police don't engage in onsite debates with people they pull over. Criminals lie about everything.

It would be nice for common citizens to be able to say, "Hey, Officer Friendly, here's why I was speeding. If you need to give me a ticket, I deserve it, but this is why it happened." But that's not going to happen because the criminals will lie about stuff and debate and waste everyone's time.

When the rude and ill-trained highway patrolman gave me a ticket in Maine a few years back, he stopped me right after I had merged from a small highway to a larger one. I was in fact speeding slightly, but it was because I merged into the left lane, so I sped up with a plan to move over at some point since I drive in a leisurely fashion. If we could have had an adult discussion, maybe he would have given me a ticket anyway, or maybe he would have said, "Oh, I see. You were driving safely and I just saw you when you were merging onto the larger highway," and given me the warning that I deserved. But because people like Tyreek brazenly lie, he treated me as if I was garbage and acted as if I had just assaulted a prison guard.
Or, he was just fulfilling the job description as noted above.
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM   #642
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

Never pay attention to what people say, pay attention to what they do.

He sped
He was disrespectful
Refused to comply

Everything else is bullshit and he earned that cuffing/detainment, and he earned those citations.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 04:11 PM   #643
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
If the officer really said "too late," that's a pretty horrible look. At that point, it's clear that Reek is complying. "Too late" means I know you're complying, but I don't care.
Clearly, the "too late" was in reference to not complying with early commands about rolling down the window.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #644
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Wait people actually think the cop should be fired?

Reek literally played in the game after this whole thing... WTF are we talking about.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:17 PM   #645
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Clearly, the "too late" was in reference to not complying with early commands about rolling down the window.
Don’t you just love monday morning Quarterbacks? Hey, just trying to keep it about football.