Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:31 PM   #6421
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It's possible - but someone that has a cough and sore throat doesn't necessarily mean they have the coronavirus.
Oh, I know that. I'm not worried. I just have to be cautious around other people in case it is C19. Can't go visit my parents for a couple of weeks now and everyone in our department is forbidden from stepping foot in the office for the next two weeks.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:31 PM   #6422
MVP

I want to once again praise the highschool kid in Washington that made this website:

https://ncov2019.live/

Someone give that kid a scholarship.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:35 PM   #6423
Prestige Worldwide

I cannot get my hopes up about a treatment....but my fingers are crossed.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:36 PM   #6424
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I want to once again praise the highschool kid in Washington that made this website:

https://ncov2019.live/

Someone give that kid a scholarship.
Only if it was real-time data which it isn’t.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:37 PM   #6425
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Where did you see this? Obviously it's going to very from person to person so assuming this is average.
its been widely reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
serves them right for hanging out at the beach all day....... I kid. ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
We got guidance from USP today that told us if we're performing sterile compounding of non-hazardous drugs that we should consider using polyester bandanas instead of masks, eschew using using shoe covers, and reuse our gowns until they are visibly soiled.
thats BS.

Quote:
See you next week when there is a full-on quarantine like Italy and France
its coming. Whether people cooperate, that’s TBD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

We are also expecting snow this week so that will keep more people home.
damn it’s 88 down here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Damn, I must have missed this (or you've been quiet about it). Hang in there man.
you didn’t miss anything. very few knew. I’m friends with his family on Facebook and then he told like 3-4 people on here in a PM. So, he wanted it kept quiet. Guess he’s out of the closet now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
So, I've been working from home starting on Monday. My boss called me today to let me know that a coworker is exhibiting symptoms. Cough and sore throat. They have not been tested, just have symptoms.

They can't tell us who it is, but everyone in our department has potentially been exposed. Everyone has a pretty good idea who it is, one of our remote workers from Washington state was in the office last week for an outage weekend.
Sorry to hear man.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:37 PM   #6426

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Only if it was real-time data which it isn’t.
Even the CDC isn’t real time data.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:42 PM   #6427
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post
What does this mean?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:44 PM   #6428
Please squeeze

Quote:

Fast track this shit, hell I take it now.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:45 PM   #6429
Banned

Quote:
What does this mean?
It means menials need to start taking this seriously instead of feeling invinsible and the chosen ones.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:46 PM   #6430
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
What does this mean?
Based on what I've read from her, I'm assuming she means disproportionate on the low scale, not high.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:47 PM   #6431
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Nah, it was my wife, too. She just finished two years of targeted therapy last week. I was diagnosed with Stage III Hodgkin's Lymphoma in January. I started treatment about six weeks ago. Prognosis is good, but I'd be lying if I said these recent developments haven't made me a bit skittish.

I've been able to keep working through treatment, although days 3-7 after chemo have been pretty shitty. My hair finally started falling out last week, so I had my girls and wife buzz my head with dog clippers (because they carve through a hell of a lot more hair than a beard and mustache trimmer). Funny thing is, my hair is now growing again, but it will probably all fall out after the next treatment. I still have to shave, but only once a week or so instead of daily.

I should probably just shave a goatee in while I still have a beard so I can truly become a member of the inner circle.
Man, that's ****ed. I certainly wish you the best.

How is it that a year that started with the Chiefs winning the ****ing Super Bowl is turning out to be the worst of our lives?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:48 PM   #6432
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
128 new cases in Illinois. Nearly doubled the total number. Went from seeing 10-20 new cases a day to 128 in just a couple days.
Testing will do that. It's like the scene in Aliens when they realize they're all in the roof.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:50 PM   #6433
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

How is it that a year that started with the Chiefs winning the ****ing Super Bowl is turning out to be the worst of our lives?
Because Chiefs?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:50 PM   #6434
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Based on what I've read from her, I'm assuming she means disproportionate on the low scale, not high.
Oh.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2020, 03:51 PM   #6435
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

I kind of figured that the Super Bowl would be the highlight of 2020, but I was hoping there'd be a little competition for it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.