Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 02:00 PM   #6391
Mod Team

Adding RKT on breakout.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #6392
I'll be back.

GNUS up 8% after hours

something big is coming
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:55 PM   #6393
Banned

BTC making a nice run towards 20K this week.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:36 AM   #6394
Fish are scared of me

So Tesla will be included in the S&P Monday 12/21/20. S&P index funds are required to include TSLA in the portfolio's. I've heard 60 Billion $'s worth need to be purchased.

Are they purchasing shares now, Friday or Next week? Does anybody know how it works??

Tesla to $1000 Friday???
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 09:57 AM   #6395
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
So Tesla will be included in the S&P Monday 12/21/20. S&P index funds are required to include TSLA in the portfolio's. I've heard 60 Billion $'s worth need to be purchased.

Are they purchasing shares now, Friday or Next week? Does anybody know how it works??

Tesla to $1000 Friday???
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:02 PM   #6396
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I mentioned ENPH about a month ago. Wish I had bought some. I still think it's a good long term investment. They manufacture inverters for solar energy. As I said before I'm sitting on the sidelines until after the election.
I bought a little when you mentioned it and I'm up 43 percent. I would say that you're a genius, but you didn't buy it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:04 PM   #6397
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

Tesla to $1000 Friday???
I'm optimistic, but I also kind of wonder if the insiders have been buying in preparation for this all year, which would explain the 600 percent runup or whatever it's been. I half-expect to see no big bump.

But then again, I guess the index funds weren't allowed to buy it before now. So I'm completely wrong. Ignore me. I'm just going to roll around in my TSLA year-to-date profits for a while.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:28 PM   #6398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm optimistic, but I also kind of wonder if the insiders have been buying in preparation for this all year, which would explain the 600 percent runup or whatever it's been. I half-expect to see no big bump.

But then again, I guess the index funds weren't allowed to buy it before now. So I'm completely wrong. Ignore me. I'm just going to roll around in my TSLA year-to-date profits for a while.
I cant decide whether or not to keep holding until the cybertruck comes out. God damn that thing is going to be an event.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2020, 01:40 PM   #6399
Fish are scared of me

Found this on Barrons

Shares of Tesla will join the S&P 500 on Dec. 21, and that is when funds indexed to the S&P essentially start buying. That makes this week a big deal for the stock—for two reasons.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/tes...ex-51607957121
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:44 PM   #6400
Andy Reid Supporter

Anyone invested in Roku or square? I just bought in. I really like the direction they are headed and think they are great buys at their current price.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:08 PM   #6401
Mod Team

I recently bought SQ at 218.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:10 PM   #6402
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I bought some Square earlier this year when someone mentioned it in this thread. It's been doing very well.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 01:03 AM   #6403
Fish are scared of me

Got SQ at 168. Solid stock! Up $7 today
Old 12-18-2020, 08:09 AM   #6404
Fish are scared of me

Will TSLA hit $700 today ??
Old 12-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #6405
MVP

I have some capital to spare. Is Tesla a good buy at this price? Just a month ago I go tin at $479 @ Rainman's mention.
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.